Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly she's going to look back at this is 5-10 years ab be MORTIFIED, its such a trend driven look but will age so quickly the second a younger, hotter model comes on the scene and popularises a whole new look.

Reactions: 6
i came here as her new video popped up on my feed. wow. she looks dirty. like there is so much going on. her fake tan on her face is so patchy, at the end she looked like she smeared mud all over her face and just used it as foundation. i mean, she looked like a complete mess. and she is a beautiful girl in my opinion, idk

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ her transformations are getting worse and worse looks greasy and dirty šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
When she started with her hand tattoos I thought she's trying to copy her, thing is that is Jamie's natural look, Jordan just looks ridiculous.

Then:

View attachment 154097
View attachment 154098

Now:

View attachment 154099
View attachment 154100
Wow the difference is crazy when you put them side by side! Sheā€™s definitely trying to be someone sheā€™s not. The hand tattoo does not suit her at all. Itā€™s kind of stupid to get one on your hand when you donā€™t have any elsewhere because it looks so random, and hers really does. She looks so dirty and greasy in those bottom pics.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
the fact she is wearing so much arm jewellery too on top of her tattoos hurts my eyes. like theres so much going on

i am mixed race and never had that much of a problem with her foundation shades and tanning, theyā€™ve always matched her tan (to which many of my friends tan to almost a similar extent but it hasnā€™t been to come across as a different race) however in her most recent video, her foundation shade is 0.5 of a shade darker than mine, and just her whole ā€˜vibeā€™ feels more of a phase to be more tanned and not as ā€˜britishā€™ as others have mentioned, it doesnā€™t feel genuine. Also i donā€™t care if others say itā€™s not a race thing when it comes to tanning, but when i am clearly mixed raced and her foundation shade is pretty much the same as mine itā€™s an issue, especially when sheā€™s so pale to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i am mixed race and never had that much of a problem with her foundation shades and tanning, theyā€™ve always matched her tan (to which many of my friends tan to almost a similar extent but it hasnā€™t been to come across as a different race) however in her most recent video, her foundation shade is 0.5 of a shade darker than mine, and just her whole ā€˜vibeā€™ feels more of a phase to be more tanned and not as ā€˜britishā€™ as others have mentioned, it doesnā€™t feel genuine. Also i donā€™t care if others say itā€™s not a race thing when it comes to tanning, but when i am clearly mixed raced and her foundation shade is pretty much the same as mine itā€™s an issue, especially when sheā€™s so pale to begin with.
Couldnā€™t agree more. The issue isnā€™t with fake tanning in general, itā€™s the lengths people go to when making their skin appear as a different race

seriously what the duck is with her edges in her new video. Shes Caucasian ffs, so am i and its even bothering me now

Reactions: 12

I feel the exact same!! made my point known earlier on in the thread. I wish it didn't need to be an issue and people could do whatever the hell they wanted, but the world doesn't work like that. It's just so so so odd that with everything going on in the last few weeks she hasn't been called out on it.

I like her new short hair but her foundation / tan compared to her face is unreal.
If only she would shade match properly I think sheā€™d look fine

I really dislike her long nails and how sheā€™s always smacking them together. In her new video she ends it just like Jamie Genevieve does with the kisses and tapping her nails towards the camera. Girl get your own personality itā€™s all so fake

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t follow Jordan so I donā€™t know how she dresses but on the sidemen video she was wearing docs with Adidas popper track pants and then a huge balenciaga shawl. Like a mix of 3 different styles. Looked so terrible

i really think shes trying to be really edgy and 'different'. on the sidemen video i found her to be really awkward and i could still hear all her mouth noises

Iā€™ve watched a hand full of videos from Jordan and thereā€™s something I donā€™t like but really canā€™t put my finger on it. She is pretty but she has an annoying facešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she looks soo different without make up, actually so much better! Also I just found out she is 22 years old!!! Honestly I thought she was about 28/29ish!

• Wow
I think sheā€™s trying to copy the American YouTuber Snitchery with her hair etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.