Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahaha wow. Reading the past three pages of this thread and really people? What is wrong with the world today is everyone thinking they have to choose sides in some virtual war on racism. White people have borrowed elements from black culture and black people have borrowed elements from white culture, and white and black people have borrowed elements from Asian culture, and Asian culture has borrowed elements from white and black culture - since at least the 1950s, probably even longer, but for the sake of argument. Harajuku anyone? There are endless examples. Black and Asian people bleach their skin - Beyonce is a famous example, not to mention her bleaching her hair. The amount of black people straightening their afro-American hair? And white people tan and curl their hair. Wow, it's the end of the world. If anything Jordan looks hispanic a la J-Lo. Fuck off with your PC policing of white people, everyone fucking copies regardless of race. Cultural appropriation FUCK OFF wow you learned a big word at uni, well done you. Stop being such a fucking sheep and try to think for yourselves for once. How about cultural appreciation??? Just because a particular hairstyle is popular in a certain culture doesn't mean it belongs to that culture or any fucking race. This is the fundamental problem with your way of thinking. There wouldn't be an issue with racism if people would learn to appreciate everyone's differences, but here you are pretending to be 'woke' and informed on the racism debate, yet you're perpetuating that very issue by race or racism-shaming Jordan. Fucking get off your keyboard you PC fucking keyboard warriors, the ignorance on this forum is mind-boggling. I'd like to know how old you people are because I won't believe for one second any of you are above the age of 20. And if you are you should try to think for yourselves for one fucking second instead of attempting to regurgitate the 'correct' opinions you've been brain-washed to adopt as if it was your own original thinking. People nowadays are so fucking dumb and such sheeple I really feel like we are doomed as a society. That being said I suppose the demographic for Jordan Lipscombe is HOPEFULLY not a true representation of most young people today, because if it is then we are indeed fucked.
Who put 5p in the racist?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cutlass

Jordan Lipscombe #2 - Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool.

it might be too long but that’s my first attempt at a thread name ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cutlass

Just my monthly pop-in to say this girl is a blackfishing little bitch and she needs to stop.
🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

NurseCN

I’ve just watched her stories - WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE’S RESCUED A SHELTER DOG?!? She has sourced a specifically mutilated and brainwashed dog for her ‘needs’ and continued the cycle. She is adding to the reason there ARE dogs in shelters

Reactions: 35

Cutlass

Did she.... just claim to be Latina?!?!?
“I’ve got a bit in me”??? A bit of what?!? Shit for brains?!??!!
Ughhhhhh I hate this bitch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

reinadelsurr

Did he actually say his favourite thing about living with Jordan is that he gets a lot of head after she basically poured her heart out on him and said he is her rock as she has no friends? 🥴 oh my

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

bottie1000

I’m either completely missing the point or just in denial over it. I could go to multiple cities across the UK and see people with darker tan than her! I would fake tan for every dance show I did growing up, or any big performance. I fake tan all winter and wouldn’t say I was “trying to be another race” my parents would look a lot paler in skin tone than I would when I was fake tanned. But yeah. Maybe I’m just not clued up on that. Just think there are more pressing issues with so many influencers now than someone liking a bit of fake tan. But who am I to judge.
I assume your white? I totally get why its not an issue to you, why would it be? But your not in a position to dismiss other peoples feeling towards it, particularly not women of colour just because you think 'it's a bit of fake tan'. And just because you see other girls with darker tan doesn't make it ok? Jordan is a public figure, she chooses to put herself on the internet for anyone and everyone to see, she's going to get comments about it. Fact is, she's playing herself off as mixed race, ethnically ambiguous girl, I mean even her laying her baby hairs!! And as a woman of colour who has to face racism every day, its so hard seeing white women profit of the looks that we get punished for. I mean pay attention to the world around you, a black man got killed by the police in America, a white woman called the police on a black man because he told her to put her dog on a lead, this is the racism we're talking about!!

It's great that you don't care, and your world is sheltered enough for it not to be an issue for you, but when you see people who look like you getting killed for existing, it just makes it harder to accept that Jordan is prancing around emulating that look, but can easily go back to looking 'white' the second she wants. Maybe next time if your going to make a comment from ignorance, do a bit of research before coming on a public forum.

(edit: In an ideal world, nobody would care about what Jordan choses to do with herself, and i want to add this isn't an attack on her, she's just doing what most girls do, but its a much more wider issue in society, that unfortunately isn't going away, and people are getting angry. So it doesn't help when people just dismiss it as 'fake tan'.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Teaplease20

That video is nothing more than her waving her nails and rings around, speaking in Americanisms and “blackcent”, and wanting people to feel sorry for her but also peep the “bad bitch vIbBbeZz” she didn’t even say the words of what she’s sorry for, which makes her apologies null and void in my opinion. And it annoyed me when she said she’s been on the Internet 4 years, she’s used to hate, and “it was only a matter of time before the trolls found her” No hunni, you were pulled up on your poor behaviour, that’s not getting found by the trolls. And you saying that again is taking away from your “apologies” ugh this bitch

• Heart
I'm not entirely happy with the way she addressed the blackfishing?? I quote "all these movements at the moment are about bringing cultures together, we're all human beings" - is it just me who thinks that sounded a little...all lives matter-y?? As if she was saying her blackfishing was okay because we should be appreciating each other's cultures (which I agree with to a certain extent). Idk, maybe I'm not making much sense but it didn't seem that sincere or like she took it that seriously.

• Heart

BeautyBabe1999

What really upsets me about the dog situation is that she’s supporting the ear cropping and tail docking practise. Its illegal in the UK for a reason as its a vile and an unnecessary evil. People try and say that it’s for working purposes but that’s just false, it’s mostly for aesthetics to make the dog look scarier. I’m so so so disappointed in her trying to justify it with one bias video in her description, when if she googled the practise at all, most sources say that it’s cruel and it causes the dogs pain. Why would she ever support that? Especially considering she lives in the UK and it’s illegal here? Just weird.

Reactions: 27

Orangepipz

Just had to come here to rant after her video.
I have had two Doberman’s in my life and they are known for being extremely loyal and protective of their family. There is absolutely NO need to aggressively train them to become guard dogs. In fact, they shouldn’t be used as guard dogs at all as they have a strong memory which means they remember pain etc, it’s one reason why they don’t use them in the police force. Once they have been in a traumatising situation, they shut down and become fearful.
She has clearly bought that dog to seem ‘tough’ and, what do they say, a ‘baddie’. I cannot fucking stand people that get pets purely for their looks. Doberman’s are a strong dog, she wouldn’t be able to handle it at all. They need constant stimulation and how can she do that if she is constantly working? I don’t even want to get started on the whole justifying the ear and tail cropping. There is absolutely no need for it other than aesthetics. It’s illegal in the UK and for a perfectly valid reason. It’s cruel. And the fact she imported it from Russia!!! Fucking hell. If she had done her research like she claims, she would know that they shouldn’t have cropped ears/tails and that they are hard work! I commented on the Protection Dogs IG page asking why they feel the need to crop all their dogs ears and tails and I was blocked. Why can’t these influencers own up to their shit?! She got the dog purely for her ‘look’. She will no doubt put a chain around its neck or a spiky collar to add to the ‘baddie’ look. Stupid cow. Give it 6 months and that dog will be in a shelter. Urgh. Sorry, had to rant!

Edited to add: my dad is a 6ft3 built like the mountain guy and even he sometimes found our Doberman’s to be so bloody powerful! How the hell is she going to handle that dog if it starts lunging at people?! Dogs start to mature after 2 years old and their behaviours change.

• Sad
  • Wow

Justhereforbants

I just dont understand how these youtubers think their jobs are hard... If i was struggling with my mental health do you think i could turn round to my boss and be like 'if can push to get it done i will but im not sure' absolutely not😂 i have to suck it up and get on with it. they are so lucky to be in a position where they can take 'mental health days' and whatever else. not one youtuber/influencer would survive in the real world in a real job

• Haha
  • Heart

SheHateMe

I've just noticed something on her channel. Every single time I comment something that includes the words, 'ethical', 'fast fashion', 'blackfishing', 'ignorant' or anything else along those lines (I don't know the exact words she's chosen to hide), my comment never shows up. I have a second Google account that I decided to use on YouTube today, to see if my comments show up. They don't. Not unless it's an innocuous compliment - those ones show up immediately.
I always did wonder why when I commented to try and call her out, I never got any engagement or interaction on my comments.
And this is also exactly why the only comments we see are the ones where her subscribers are just complimenting her or sticking up for her!

UPDATE: I've just posted a comment with the word 'ignorant' in it, and it didn't show up. I then changed it to '¡gn0rant' and it showed up. Absolutely stunned that she silences people like this. I can't believe this.
Her life update video was just shocking - beating around the bush, being vague about her blackfishing, appropriation and use of AAVE, and calling all the people who called her out on it, 'trolls'. She's silencing all the voices of the people she's offended. I can't believe it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Cutlass

I watched that video and had to give myself a long ass time to process it. Jordan Lipscombe is a fucking idiot. I’m well past thinking she’s “just young and naïve” because it’s bullshit upon bullshit upon bullshit at this point!!
Copy and paste everything everyone above has said about the abhorrent practices done to that dog just for it to look “mean”. She MUST have known she’d get backlash for that. Fuck right off you absolute idiot!
She even edited in a video of the “training” where the dog is being hit repeatedly!!! Why are people still stupid enough to support these industries! If you feel unsafe get a fucking security system!!!! Animals don’t need to guard us!
We’ve domesticated dogs and cats to the point where they need humans for survival. But it should not be the other way round.
Get a dog to love and share your life with! Not train it to maul another human if he passes too close to you for fucks sake 🤬
In the video she says we don’t deserve dogs. Nah bitch, YOU don’t deserve a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bxckyly

Ever since she said that she voted Conservatives because she didn't want to pay more tax I couldnt take her seriously. I realised how selfish of an excuse it was and now every time I see her sponsored vids and she says 'use my discount code as I gotta save you some coin' I'm like na you just wanna get more money from all your poorer subscribers like just BE HONEST.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25