Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand getting so dark. I’m paper pale white and so I used bondi sands ultra dark, looks nice but still paler than my Caucasian bf. I will used two layers if it’s a night out but still only going 2 shades darker in my foundation, natural instead of porcelain 😂

so does she tan every day for 34553 layers? I don’t understand how it’s achieved, maybe it just works different on her skin but it seems like I huge commitment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand getting so dark. I’m paper pale white and so I used bondi sands ultra dark, looks nice but still paler than my Caucasian bf. I will used two layers if it’s a night out but still only going 2 shades darker in my foundation, natural instead of porcelain 😂

so does she tan every day for 34553 layers? I don’t understand how it’s achieved, maybe it just works different on her skin but it seems like I huge commitment 🤷‍♀️
I always think this like omg what a hassle that must be doing all that fake tan Etc but then I remember they next to nothing anyway bar film a few videos and edit them a wee bit so have plenty time 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s trying to copy the American YouTuber Snitchery with her hair etc.
I didn’t notice this till i looked through snitcherys insta and a lot of her pics reminded me of Jordan’s (well Jordan copying her).
I had to put some side by side to see what everyone thinks.
(I’m bored and have a lot of free time don’t judge lol)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18

i'm naturally tanned but i have used fake tan before. last week i used the bondi sands 1hour express, i left it on for 4 hours which was meant to be ultra dark and i just ended up looking like i had just gotten back from holidays. so i also don't understand what she does with her fake tan lol, she must layer lots of it everyday

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel bad for Jake, he posted that it’s his birthday today and Jordan hasn’t even bothered putting a story up for him, yet when it was her birthday he put a post up. Their relationship seems very quiet atm, I wonder if a breakup is coming

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel bad for Jake, he posted that it’s his birthday today and Jordan hasn’t even bothered putting a story up for him, yet when it was her birthday he put a post up. Their relationship seems very quiet atm, I wonder if a breakup is coming
She would’ve definitely posted pics of them or something

Who the hell is going to go out with wet look hair with that much mousse and other hair products in 🤢🤢🤢 still laying those baby hairs 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand her eye banging herself in the view finder. And how do none of her comments mention the fact that she’s fluorescent orange and laying her baby hairs?

She would’ve definitely posted pics of them or something
something is def up. She did a story the other day and looked so down. She addressed it as others noticed too and said she’s fine. But it was really not convincing.

I was wondering about this too! I noticed she liked his bday post so I assumed they were still together but they are very much the show off our love on social media type couple so I was very surprised she didn't post anything. I really like them together so I hope nothing's up but I do think a breakup is coming if it hasn't already... they've both been very quiet in terms of posting couple photos.

I can’t stand her eye banging herself in the view finder. And how do none of her comments mention the fact that she’s fluorescent orange and laying her baby hairs?
She deletes all the comments about her being orange and black fishing, she’s done it to mine and I’ve noticed other comments disappear too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is a pretty girl but whenever I see her face it reminds me of 6ix9ine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.