Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha wow. Reading the past three pages of this thread and really people? What is wrong with the world today is everyone thinking they have to choose sides in some virtual war on racism. White people have borrowed elements from black culture and black people have borrowed elements from white culture, and white and black people have borrowed elements from Asian culture, and Asian culture has borrowed elements from white and black culture - since at least the 1950s, probably even longer, but for the sake of argument. Harajuku anyone? There are endless examples. Black and Asian people bleach their skin - Beyonce is a famous example, not to mention her bleaching her hair. The amount of black people straightening their afro-American hair? And white people tan and curl their hair. Wow, it's the end of the world. If anything Jordan looks hispanic a la J-Lo. duck off with your PC policing of white people, everyone bleeping copies regardless of race. Cultural appropriation duck OFF wow you learned a big word at uni, well done you. Stop being such a bleeping sheep and try to think for yourselves for once. How about cultural appreciation??? Just because a particular hairstyle is popular in a certain culture doesn't mean it belongs to that culture or any bleeping race. This is the fundamental problem with your way of thinking. There wouldn't be an issue with racism if people would learn to appreciate everyone's differences, but here you are pretending to be 'woke' and informed on the racism debate, yet you're perpetuating that very issue by race or racism-shaming Jordan. bleeping get off your keyboard you PC bleeping keyboard warriors, the ignorance on this forum is mind-boggling. I'd like to know how old you people are because I won't believe for one second any of you are above the age of 20. And if you are you should try to think for yourselves for one bleeping second instead of attempting to regurgitate the 'correct' opinions you've been brain-washed to adopt as if it was your own original thinking. People nowadays are so bleeping dumb and such sheeple I really feel like we are doomed as a society. That being said I suppose the demographic for Jordan Lipscombe is HOPEFULLY not a true representation of most young people today, because if it is then we are indeed fucked.
LMAO, why would you be so wrong and so loud??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ever since she said that she voted Conservatives because she didn't want to pay more tax I couldnt take her seriously. I realised how selfish of an excuse it was and now every time I see her sponsored vids and she says 'use my discount code as I gotta save you some coin' I'm like na you just wanna get more money from all your poorer subscribers like just BE HONEST.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's defo trying to be like Safaa Lloyd on Instagram with her new do. Also she clearly didn't cut that herself, her sister came and did it she just didn't want backlash from it. I do prefer it to the ratty hair extensions but she's definitely trying to force a different ethnicity.

Ever since she said that she voted Conservatives because she didn't want to pay more tax I couldnt take her seriously. I realised how selfish of an excuse it was and now every time I see her sponsored vids and she says 'use my discount code as I gotta save you some coin' I'm like na you just wanna get more money from all your poorer subscribers like just BE HONEST.
When did she say that?!

Reactions: 3
She's defo trying to be like Safaa Lloyd on Instagram with her new do. Also she clearly didn't cut that herself, her sister came and did it she just didn't want backlash from it. I do prefer it to the ratty hair extensions but she's definitely trying to force a different ethnicity.
I came straight here to talk about her hair! Itโ€™s a bit convenient that she didnโ€™t film the cutting process (the biggest part of the transformation?!) its so obvious that she had her hair dresser sister over to do it for her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Also does the constant nail tapping really annoy anyone else?

Reactions: 5
She really never stops trying to look a different race does she ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Both embarrassing and offensive

Reactions: 8
I came here just to see the comments on the hair. The whole going for a different race look is embarrassing and offensive. Let alone at the moment. I looked through the comments to see if anyone called her out but can only imagine they are being deleted

Reactions: 7
while I think itโ€™s good that all her revenue from this video is going to BLM - at least sheโ€™s speaking up and doing something now unlike some other influencers - itโ€™s kind of self serving too. Sheโ€™s promoting it and all her fans are and getting it on trending, so sheโ€™s obviously going to get more followers which leads to more money in the long run. I wonder how many of these new followers are gonna think sheโ€™s black/mixed until they see her family.

I just donated to BLM instead of giving her a view (I know not everyone can afford to donate though, so Iโ€™ll give her props for allowing them to help in some way).

I began hating Jordanโ€™s videos when she started the weird fake American accent and black fishing

Reactions: 13
No one on this earth wants to pay more income tax tho? ๐Ÿ˜‚

No one on this earth wants to pay more income tax tho? ๐Ÿ˜‚
If youโ€™re in a very wealthy position and could genuinely afford to live more than comfortably after paying more Income tax then you should rather than vote for a party who have consistently failed their people, such as failing to provide or properly fund the NHS or fail to rehouse Grenfell survivors years after it occurred then itโ€™s an extremely egotistical, selfish thing to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is actually starting to look ridiculous. I get that people grow up and change, but she's done a complete turn. This is probably the first time watching a video of hers where I look at her and think she's ugly, and I used to think she's one of the prettiest girls out there. I like her new hair, but what she's done to it in the latest video looks stupid. And her makeup is just going overboard, the brows, the extreme eye shadow she's doing (the elongation of the eye), it's so much. Then add the nails, the outfit. What's happened to her? I don't get this new look. She needs to tone it down. The hair is already quite a statement, as is the nails. I'm also sick of seeing the same eyeshadow colours on her, wishes she'd go back to doing some of the colourful interesting looks, she seems to be sticking to this cat eye trend.

Reactions: 9
Her face in her new vid at the end ... so much make up on itโ€™s starting to look a lil bit dirty ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I feel like sheโ€™s trying to give Jamie Genevieve grunge vibes?

Her face in her new vid at the end ... so much make up on itโ€™s starting to look a lil bit dirty ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I feel like sheโ€™s trying to give Jamie Genevieve grunge vibes?
When she started with her hand tattoos I thought she's trying to copy her, thing is that is Jamie's natural look, Jordan just looks ridiculous.

Then:

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 9.01.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 9.00.35 PM.png

Now:

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 8.58.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 8.58.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.