Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch Jordan and found her really relatable as the girl next door who did make up and hair. Then her channel blew up and she became so unrelatable I had to unsub. Her makeup is just too much! I could never wear that much on a daily basis! I also find her style unrelatable, half the stuff she wears just isn't practical in the slightest. Would also love to know how she wipes her arse with those nails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think ill come back later and give this thread a miss until people start talking about Jordans videos again 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think ill come back later and give this thread a miss until people start talking about Jordans videos again 💁‍♀️
Ok lol you might want to stay off tattle for a bit then as nearly all the threads I follow have mentioned it (and rightly so)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No they haven't but thanks for your advice.
They have. I get you don't want to have to face it right now, but some pretty horrific stuff is happing in the world, its going to trickle down into these threads, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: 16
They have. I get you don't want to have to face it right now, but some pretty horrific stuff is happing in the world, its going to trickle down into these threads, whether you like it or not.
Its not that I dont want to face it I just want to come here to pick apart youtubers videos 😊 theres a specific thread for what you want to talk about so please go there 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hopefully I mean get that coin sis but we all know what goes down in a fansonly page *sick

It makes me cringe to think they’re taking all these lingerie shots in their mums garden/conservatory... like do they say ‘cover your eyes mum and dad I’m getting my knickers out’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s actually genuine because look
View attachment 142869View attachment 142870
scribbled the names of the commenters out just in case they wouldn’t like their names on tattle.
I wonder what the parents think of this?
I don’t think their parents care tbh, considering how many pictures Jordan posts on her insta in her lingerie and all the videos she’s done showing her underwear off, with her audience being of a young age as well. At least her sister is keeping it in an appropriate place for certain people to see 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think their parents care tbh, considering how many pictures Jordan posts on her insta in her lingerie and all the videos she’s done showing her underwear off, with her audience being of a young age as well. At least her sister is keeping it in an appropriate place for certain people to see 😂😂
Fair enough, just thought they might be a bit concerned as she’s making out that her only fans is going to be a little more than lingerie, more adult content haha. I can’t believe that Jordan’s advertised her sisters only fans when she has such a young audience, advertising that is encouraging young fans into doing it. She needs to take some responsibility as an “influencer”

Reactions: 3
Fair enough, just thought they might be a bit concerned as she’s making out that her only fans is going to be a little more than lingerie, more adult content haha. I can’t believe that Jordan’s advertised her sisters only fans when she has such a young audience, advertising that is encouraging young fans into doing it. She needs to take some responsibility as an “influencer”
yeah I definitely don’t think it was appropriate for Jordan to promote it on her page! So many young girls look up to her. If her sister wants to do onlyfans she needs to work her way up by herself, not rely on her influencer sister to boost her subs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha wow. Reading the past three pages of this thread and really people? What is wrong with the world today is everyone thinking they have to choose sides in some virtual war on racism. White people have borrowed elements from black culture and black people have borrowed elements from white culture, and white and black people have borrowed elements from Asian culture, and Asian culture has borrowed elements from white and black culture - since at least the 1950s, probably even longer, but for the sake of argument. Harajuku anyone? There are endless examples. Black and Asian people bleach their skin - Beyonce is a famous example, not to mention her bleaching her hair. The amount of black people straightening their afro-American hair? And white people tan and curl their hair. Wow, it's the end of the world. If anything Jordan looks hispanic a la J-Lo. duck off with your PC policing of white people, everyone bleeping copies regardless of race. Cultural appropriation duck OFF wow you learned a big word at uni, well done you. Stop being such a bleeping sheep and try to think for yourselves for once. How about cultural appreciation??? Just because a particular hairstyle is popular in a certain culture doesn't mean it belongs to that culture or any bleeping race. This is the fundamental problem with your way of thinking. There wouldn't be an issue with racism if people would learn to appreciate everyone's differences, but here you are pretending to be 'woke' and informed on the racism debate, yet you're perpetuating that very issue by race or racism-shaming Jordan. bleeping get off your keyboard you PC bleeping keyboard warriors, the ignorance on this forum is mind-boggling. I'd like to know how old you people are because I won't believe for one second any of you are above the age of 20. And if you are you should try to think for yourselves for one bleeping second instead of attempting to regurgitate the 'correct' opinions you've been brain-washed to adopt as if it was your own original thinking. People nowadays are so bleeping dumb and such sheeple I really feel like we are doomed as a society. That being said I suppose the demographic for Jordan Lipscombe is HOPEFULLY not a true representation of most young people today, because if it is then we are indeed fucked.
HEYYYYY JORDAN GIRL! I’m scared how of uneducated you sound, I literally don’t even have the energy to disprove every single thing you stated in your little tirade. You also sound racist af btw x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s not very nice or productive to tell everyone to duck off and to be so incredibly rude. Peaceful discussions and debate should be the way forward. Shouting into the void doesn’t help anyone and doesn’t serve to educate or inform. Being so aggressive won’t get you anywhere. There’s really no need to come on here acting like that. Speaks volumes tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha wow. Reading the past three pages of this thread and really people? What is wrong with the world today is everyone thinking they have to choose sides in some virtual war on racism. White people have borrowed elements from black culture and black people have borrowed elements from white culture, and white and black people have borrowed elements from Asian culture, and Asian culture has borrowed elements from white and black culture - since at least the 1950s, probably even longer, but for the sake of argument. Harajuku anyone? There are endless examples. Black and Asian people bleach their skin - Beyonce is a famous example, not to mention her bleaching her hair. The amount of black people straightening their afro-American hair? And white people tan and curl their hair. Wow, it's the end of the world. If anything Jordan looks hispanic a la J-Lo. duck off with your PC policing of white people, everyone bleeping copies regardless of race. Cultural appropriation duck OFF wow you learned a big word at uni, well done you. Stop being such a bleeping sheep and try to think for yourselves for once. How about cultural appreciation??? Just because a particular hairstyle is popular in a certain culture doesn't mean it belongs to that culture or any bleeping race. This is the fundamental problem with your way of thinking. There wouldn't be an issue with racism if people would learn to appreciate everyone's differences, but here you are pretending to be 'woke' and informed on the racism debate, yet you're perpetuating that very issue by race or racism-shaming Jordan. bleeping get off your keyboard you PC bleeping keyboard warriors, the ignorance on this forum is mind-boggling. I'd like to know how old you people are because I won't believe for one second any of you are above the age of 20. And if you are you should try to think for yourselves for one bleeping second instead of attempting to regurgitate the 'correct' opinions you've been brain-washed to adopt as if it was your own original thinking. People nowadays are so bleeping dumb and such sheeple I really feel like we are doomed as a society. That being said I suppose the demographic for Jordan Lipscombe is HOPEFULLY not a true representation of most young people today, because if it is then we are indeed fucked.
Who put 5p in the racist?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.