Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, interesting - a few people said he was an attendant so wasn't sure. He would've got lounge access? 🤣 🤣
You'd think he'd at least get some kind of discount or benefit wouldn't you?! Did you see the photo on his Insta page about him leaving BA? He's literally sat in the pilots seat. Erm move over Jake you're the mechanic not the pilot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he worked as a plane mechanic for BA so I doubt he would get free tickets
My friend's dad was a mechanic for BA (not in the UK though) and got a free round trip ticket for each family member every year, but only after working for the company for a certain number of years.

Reactions: 5
Who will be able to look after her protection dog when she goes away? Surely he wouldn't be OK to stay in someone else's home or in kennels, due to his training and protectiveness over her home?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.