Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they could be on a break, Jake seems to be on holiday somewhere some how also, strange? But Jordan’s twitter header is still of the two of them...

Reactions: 1
I feel like they could be on a break, Jake seems to be on holiday somewhere some how also, strange? But Jordan’s twitter header is still of the two of them...
I think that’s part of his job, like working on/ with planes, he’s posted before being in and around them but I’m not actually sure what he does

Reactions: 3
Has Jakes twitter always been private?! Find it weird how she went from being obsessed with showing him off to not speaking about him for months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No way did she actually say “Chinesey” and “oriental” is this witch stupid?! 😱😱 also so glad someone called her out on her tan and blackfishing. But of course she’s taken it down so people can’t see her for who she really is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jordan hasn’t got a bloody clue does she .... She must think having a dark tan and looking like a catfish is ‘trendy’ also the fool

Reactions: 4
Wow her offensive comments but then put up that statement to not even address what she said but just to say she’s not that type of person. Well she is

Reactions: 8
It’s surprising that this thread isn’t more active, just shows how many people are blinded by Jordan’s fake act 🙄

Reactions: 10
Random question but I've heard Jordan mention before in a video that her mom was a single mom who worked hard for all her kids but she's posted videos with both her parents. I've asked her this before in her ask me anythings but she always ignores it. Does anyone know what the deal is with that? Did she just lie?

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand this privileged brat, i stopped watching her a long time ago because she makes me cringe so much, its so uncomfortable.

Does she need to stare at herself in the viewfinder so much? She's a normal looking girl, what does she think is so special about herself?
Also, the hand movements, the mouth twitching, ew ew ewwww

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker on this thread. I don’t get why this girl is so popular? Her tan is so orange she looks dirty, her makeup is about 3 inches thick and her style is atrocious. Not to mention the fact that she’s manufactured this weirdo fake personality and mannerisms and dipping in and out if and American accent :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how she has gone quiet all of a sudden?

Also what does she do all day, if she films and edits her videos the same day (when she actually manages to upload that is) that's inly 2 days working a week. I never realised how unreliable she is, God knows how she managed at tescos. She's constantly late, never consistent.

Reactions: 7
“Sorry I’ve been MIA I was too embarrassed about the offensive comments I made and didn’t want to receive any criticism from it so have been hiding” would of been more fitting Jords
Can't we all write her an assumption? I assume you're a cultural appropriator and a disrespectful racist hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been waiting for a thread on Jordan for a while now, could never understand why so many people seem to literally worship her. The tan is ridiculous, just looks completely unnatural and weird on her, how the hell does she not realise how orange her hands look, makes me cringe. Out and out black fishing and why the hell no one calls her out on it astounds me. I see a few comments here and there, especially on her past couple of videos but they are almost always right at the end, couldnt be more obvious she deletes the majority calling her out!
Her whole attitude and this fake forced “quirky” personality, over exaggerated hand movements, fake accent and the constant eye bleeping herself cringes me out too to the point where I can’t watch more than a few minutes of her videos. Don’t even get me started on her makeup skills or lack there of 🙄
Also noticed that she’s turned herself into a clone of snitchery, there’s taking inspiration and then there’s out and out copying someone, it’s actually creepy how similar Jordan’s made herself look like her.

cant stand the girl and her fake ness

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.