Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely gross ! It’s one thing to do it but then to actively encourage and advertise this to her audience. Ew ew ew

Reactions: 6
She can’t defend herself because she knows she doesn’t have a leg to stand on, truth hurts jords.
Lol if she ever chooses to post that dog she’s getting violated if report her account. lol she must be devasted the grest insta pic she had ready yk the captions “meet Roba” or “ an addition to our little family “

She bought Jake a Rolex .... let’s just conclude the amount of disposable money she has is disgusting. Considering she doesn’t even work. She doesnt upload content. Where’s the income coming from because he YouTube videos have 10% effort into them lol
0D300E51-B382-4910-96B1-8469197BCB9D.png

Quick question. Does she acc wear all these clothes n gifts she get cause before covid never saw her walking or shopping in these outfits. The UK don’t dress as dramatically as that

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She bought Jake a Rolex .... let’s just conclude the amount of disposable money she has is disgusting. Considering she doesn’t even work. She doesnt upload content. Where’s the income coming from because he YouTube videos have 10% effort into them lol View attachment 359538

Quick question. Does she acc wear all these clothes n gifts she get cause before covid never saw her walking or shopping in these outfits. The UK don’t dress as dramatically as that
HONESTLY! it makes me sick to my stomach how much money these people make with minimum effort. its absurd and sad :/ she doesn't even post that often and when she does its always gifted clothing that she never wears and no one could really wear in their everyday life especially considering how cold it is in the UK lol !!

This whole influencer thing is getting pointless tbh anyone who still follows these people should unfollow and not give them any views (money) because frankly they don't deserve any of it!!

Reactions: 16
It’s clear she’s very shallow. Sure, we all want to treat our significant others or family members, but splashing this amount of cash is just obscene. Everything seems to just be done to look good online.

Reactions: 9
Same company she got the dog from, selling Schnauzers STARTING FROM £30K WTF? I know its not the same breed, but makes me sick the amount of money she has just lying around. CCTV/ a ring doorbell would cost a fraction of that
Is it just me or is that not a schnauzer??

Have a read of this, it’s a great informative site that posts dog breed reviews. Dobermans are, on the whole, not suited to be a pet. Nor are they meant to be encouraged to be suspicious and aggressive, as pps have said. You want to completely tackle shyness and suspicion early on if you want them to be happy. ):

“I always feel sorry when I meet a smart-as-a-whip Doberman Pinscher whose life consists of walks around the block and being let out into the yard. This is a waste of such a capable breed. To really provide the best life for a Doberman Pinscher, I recommend getting him involved in a canine activity where he can use his athletic skills and intelligent mind. Agility classes, for example. Or advanced obedience classes (not a basic beginners class, but ongoing classes). Or join a tracking or schutzhund club. The Doberman Pinscher was never intended to be just a casual pet.“

Yeah she’s from around the Surrey/Hampshire border (seen her around) so has probs just picked the one more people would know

Oh no he ran her a Bath w two candles so romantic. A rough day ... she doesn’t do anything she’s the only youtuber I genuinely believe does nothing can we stop praising men for basic things such as manners or oh he bought me a sweet lol she bought him a Rolex I’d run her a Bath lol
B34F5EA5-2337-43FC-A5D9-BFF344E0729D.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also, for someone who is seemingly so concerned for their personal safety, she doesn’t take her online security particularly seriously. Posting pics of expensive Christmas gifts. Obviously breaking into someone’s house is never okay, but don’t show all your expensive stuff online! Just because you’ve got a protection dog now doesn’t mean you can neglect other security measures.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.