Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, for someone who is seemingly so concerned for their personal safety, she doesn’t take her online security particularly seriously. Posting pics of expensive Christmas gifts. Obviously breaking into someone’s house is never okay, but don’t show all your expensive stuff online! Just because you’ve got a protection dog now doesn’t mean you can neglect other security measures.
If that dog injued an intruder, they could most probably sue her for damages..

Reactions: 5
If that dog injued an intruder, they could most probably sue her for damages..
That too. I don’t how it stands in this country with guard dogs on residential properties to be fair.
She shouldn’t be relying on an animal for security. Dogs can make mistakes. They don’t often but they can. She should invest in a top of the range security system as she can clearly afford it. She shouldn’t be posting the inside of her house and her expensive stuff online if she feels there’s a chance of that someone will break in. Especially with her following!

Reactions: 9
Why are brands still sending her makeup as if she does any makeup videos? All she does are sponsored clothing hauls, like why bother?

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is that not a schnauzer??

Have a read of this, it’s a great informative site that posts dog breed reviews. Dobermans are, on the whole, not suited to be a pet. Nor are they meant to be encouraged to be suspicious and aggressive, as pps have said. You want to completely tackle shyness and suspicion early on if you want them to be happy. ):

“I always feel sorry when I meet a smart-as-a-whip Doberman Pinscher whose life consists of walks around the block and being let out into the yard. This is a waste of such a capable breed. To really provide the best life for a Doberman Pinscher, I recommend getting him involved in a canine activity where he can use his athletic skills and intelligent mind. Agility classes, for example. Or advanced obedience classes (not a basic beginners class, but ongoing classes). Or join a tracking or schutzhund club. The Doberman Pinscher was never intended to be just a casual pet.“
Doberman’s actually make fantastic pets. As a family we have had two in the past and not once did they show any aggression. Me and my sister would play doctors and nurses with one of them and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid. It’s the way they are trained. My two Doberman’s got on with people and other dogs with no problem and were incredibly affectionate. The only thing you need to be careful with is sometimes they can bond to one person above the rest. I get sick of people saying Doberman’s are ‘aggressive by nature’ or not good pets. It’s all bullshit.

It’s just become popular for people to mutilate them to make them look scary and then train them to be aggressive which then makes people scared of them which isn’t fair. I’m more fearful of chihuahuas than bloody dobermans!

Reactions: 8
Doberman’s actually make fantastic pets. As a family we have had two in the past and not once did they show any aggression. Me and my sister would play doctors and nurses with one of them and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid. It’s the way they are trained. My two Doberman’s got on with people and other dogs with no problem and were incredibly affectionate. The only thing you need to be careful with is sometimes they can bond to one person above the rest. I get sick of people saying Doberman’s are ‘aggressive by nature’ or not good pets. It’s all bullshit.

It’s just become popular for people to mutilate them to make them look scary and then train them to be aggressive which then makes people scared of them which isn’t fair. I’m more fearful of chihuahuas than bloody dobermans!
Oh I’m sure they do, I didn’t mean to say they shouldn’t be pets, I don’t doubt yours were lovely. All dogs have different natures and temperaments. But I meant that as a rule, you can’t get a highly intelligent, strong, sharp working dog and expect it to be ok with a couple of walks around the block and minimal effort re training. Some individual dogs will be fine with that, but it’s a recipe for disaster imo

Reactions: 6
Considering she is so worried about her safety she has this massive dog, she gave away the location she lives in, it took me a few minutes to find out where she now lives and the exact house on the estate

Reactions: 15
Considering she is so worried about her safety she has this massive dog, she gave away the location she lives in, it took me a few minutes to find out where she now lives and the exact house on the estate
This is exactly my point! If she was that concerned about her safety, she wouldn’t be posting that kind of thing online. I’ve always been told not to post where you live, not to post when you’re going on holiday, that kind of thing, and I’m not even ‘famous’. Anyone could be watching her videos, so for her to say she’s worried about her safety is a bit of a joke!

Reactions: 12
This is exactly my point! If she was that concerned about her safety, she wouldn’t be posting that kind of thing online. I’ve always been told not to post where you live, not to post when you’re going on holiday, that kind of thing, and I’m not even ‘famous’. Anyone could be watching her videos, so for her to say she’s worried about her safety is a bit of a joke!
These influencers are mostly too concerned with showing us their lives that they forget these basic principles that most of us were taught at such a young age.

These influencers are mostly too concerned with showing us their lives that they forget these basic principles that most of us were taught at such a young age.
Exactly! I’ve been living alone for around 6 months now, and when I first started, I googled so much about how to stay safe as a single woman. It was all things like, don’t post your location online, don’t advertise the fact that you’re alone. Jordan has already done both those things and her following is 100 times bigger than mine! And not only has she made it very easy to pinpoint her location, but she’s also openly shown the layout of her house on YouTube, plus her designer items that she keeps in her home. I would imagine this would be a dream for a burglar! She’s not alone in this, I think there are a lot of Youtubers who make it too easy to find out where they live, but she’s the only one who’s claimed to be so concerned and bought a guard dog! To me that is absolute nonsense as there are so many steps she could take to be safer, she’s got the dog cos she likes how it looks and that’s that.

Reactions: 13
Oh I’m sure they do, I didn’t mean to say they shouldn’t be pets, I don’t doubt yours were lovely. All dogs have different natures and temperaments. But I meant that as a rule, you can’t get a highly intelligent, strong, sharp working dog and expect it to be ok with a couple of walks around the block and minimal effort re training. Some individual dogs will be fine with that, but it’s a recipe for disaster imo
You’re absolutely right! Doberman’s are very intelligent and one 30 min walk around her estate isn’t going to cut it. Ours needed at least two 1 hour walks a day plus mental stimulation like games where they have to figure out how to get food out of a toy or we would hide and get them to track us. Without proper mental and physical exercise they can become quite agitated. I can guarantee she will not be looking after that dog properly!

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I’ve been living alone for around 6 months now, and when I first started, I googled so much about how to stay safe as a single woman. It was all things like, don’t post your location online, don’t advertise the fact that you’re alone. Jordan has already done both those things and her following is 100 times bigger than mine! And not only has she made it very easy to pinpoint her location, but she’s also openly shown the layout of her house on YouTube, plus her designer items that she keeps in her home. I would imagine this would be a dream for a burglar! She’s not alone in this, I think there are a lot of Youtubers who make it too easy to find out where they live, but she’s the only one who’s claimed to be so concerned and bought a guard dog! To me that is absolute nonsense as there are so many steps she could take to be safer, she’s got the dog cos she likes how it looks and that’s that.
This is so true!!! I think she was using feeling ‘unsafe’ as an excuse because as you’ve said, she’s done everything wrong in terms of keeping her location private. Stupid girl

You’re absolutely right! Doberman’s are very intelligent and one 30 min walk around her estate isn’t going to cut it. Ours needed at least two 1 hour walks a day plus mental stimulation like games where they have to figure out how to get food out of a toy or we would hide and get them to track us. Without proper mental and physical exercise they can become quite agitated. I can guarantee she will not be looking after that dog properly!
She says she didn't have time for a puppy probably thinking a dog is easier, she needs to realise it still requires a lot of time and effort as you have said above. What about when she swans off on holiday and brand trips.

She says she didn't have time for a puppy probably thinking a dog is easier, she needs to realise it still requires a lot of time and effort as you have said above. What about when she swans off on holiday and brand trips.
i always say it’s kind of like having a baby 😂 you have to look after these animals, they are completely reliant on you. A lot of influencers seem to take the decision to get a pet very lightly. If she can’t handle a puppy then why did she think she could handle a breed that needs so much stimulation 😱

Reactions: 7
saying that she got that dog for protection is the biggest lie, if she was that worried she wouldn’t have showcased her home to the entirety of YouTube

“I’ve been living alone for around 6 months now, and when I first started, I googled so much about how to stay safe as a single woman.” How sad is it that we really feel like we have to do these things as women? Smart, but still sad :(

Reactions: 14
I don't think she's trying to be ethnically ambiguous, she's just a girl who went too far with the tanning and just likes looking like that. If you look at her sister she's very pale.

The other bad thing about dark fake tan is it looks horrible around the hands. God, I used to fake tan darker than I do right now and upkeep was a total nightmare. If anyone wants a more natural tan I would recommend beta-carotene supps and a tinted moisturizer. And learn to love yourself.
I fully believe she is trying to be ethnically ambiguous because I’ve thought that since I first found her about 2yrs ago (when she had a drake intro to her vids) even then I was like wow ok she’s going for a certain vibe you can tell the way she spoke the sayings she used the fake accent

having preed over this thread a little I went to check her out again and WOW

1. ok on her IG yes she looks amazing a lot but as others have said, too much girl too much imagine wetting one finger with makeup remover and dragging it down her cheek hahaha the line of white youwould get

2. Her accent 2yr ago was already put on and trying to sound a bit road mixed with American (I think to go with her stolen Patricia bright style) - NOW??? I could barely understand what she was saying in one video although she seemed to forget about it once she was 5 min in and lost the fake accent a bit?

3. THOSE NAILS every time she clacks her hand together with those weird movements she feels the need to do to express herself wtfffffff

4. wtf is that new bf and why are they taking pics like they are meant to be in power? (The show)it literally islike they think they’re hot tit and some kinda celeb couple? I always got this vibe uno like she is from some dead small town somewhere and maybe is the “cool girl” comparedto those people but she acts like she is some next dani Leigh, only still undiscovered from Bedford instead of Brooklyn x

Basically I could see the image she was going for from day one and all she’s done is amp it up with more tan bronzer more stupid hand movements and a new bf to act stupid with her too

Reactions: 14
I fully believe she is trying to be ethnically ambiguous because I’ve thought that since I first found her about 2yrs ago (when she had a drake intro to her vids) even then I was like wow ok she’s going for a certain vibe you can tell the way she spoke the sayings she used the fake accent

having preed over this thread a little I went to check her out again and WOW

1. ok on her IG yes she looks amazing a lot but as others have said, too much girl too much imagine wetting one finger with makeup remover and dragging it down her cheek hahaha the line of white youwould get

2. Her accent 2yr ago was already put on and trying to sound a bit road mixed with American (I think to go with her stolen Patricia bright style) - NOW??? I could barely understand what she was saying in one video although she seemed to forget about it once she was 5 min in and lost the fake accent a bit?

3. THOSE NAILS every time she clacks her hand together with those weird movements she feels the need to do to express herself wtfffffff

4. wtf is that new bf and why are they taking pics like they are meant to be in power? (The show)it literally islike they think they’re hot tit and some kinda celeb couple? I always got this vibe uno like she is from some dead small town somewhere and maybe is the “cool girl” comparedto those people but she acts like she is some next dani Leigh, only still undiscovered from Bedford instead of Brooklyn x

Basically I could see the image she was going for from day one and all she’s done is amp it up with more tan bronzer more stupid hand movements and a new bf to act stupid with her too
So glad someone put this. I used to love watching Jordan, but then she started with that weird accent, the whole way she spoke, clacky nails, etc. I just found it put me off her and I just couldn't relate to her anymore. Which is a shame as I did really enjoy her content. Haven't seen any of the new house, bf, etc. But from the sounds of it, she's only got that dog for a statement rather than protection. Goes with her "bad gal" image.

Reactions: 15
She live on tiktok n someone asked about her dog n another girl said it’s because she put money into it yet she’s saying it’s not her that did it to him

Threatening to block a girl on her live cause she called her out lol

She’s having a rant cause some girl called out the dog situation. I don’t know exactly what she said but clearly triggering

A 20 minute rant just cause one girl lol cba wat happen to unbothered

582DC358-9835-451C-B433-513A163AE997.png

a comment asking if she’s Mexican or Spanish and she claims she’s got a bit in her ... sis you’re white

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The dog thing has been playing on my mind. My friend sent her dog to a residential training borstal for a few weeks cause it’s a bleeping butter. My friend lapsed in the dogs training when it returned and thus...it’s still a bleeping nutter.

when this ‘protection dog’ was handed over - which I cannot imagine it was done properly, they should’ve given them full training in how to handle it. It is SO important that this dogs training was continued properly by people who know that they are doing. Seeing as we are currently living in a Panny D they shouldn’t be having people into their home. This dog will eventually not realise who is an intruder, who’s there do work in the home, who’s a family member etc etc. The dogs trained to attack, it was beaten as a puppy. It’s psych will be absolutely bollocksed. This dog will attack someone it shouldn’t and end up put down. It’s just desperately sad.

Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t think it’s an issue cos she wasn’t the one who treated the dog like tit. She’s so ignorant. Yet she paid them an obscene amount of money for the dog, and the only reason these practices continue is because of the financial benefits for these ‘breeders’. Why can’t she see that they are only in it for the money. She’s not mentioned if she’s seen any footage of the dog as a puppy with his mother but I highly doubt it, he’s clearly from a puppy farm, from a poor female dog who is constantly being forced to pump out litters for cash.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.