Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I unfollowed and unsubscribed when I did, keeping up with this thread shows me all I need to know. I had a look at the YouTube comments and the negative comments are the majority. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her stories - WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE’S RESCUED A SHELTER DOG?!? She has sourced a specifically mutilated and brainwashed dog for her ‘needs’ and continued the cycle. She is adding to the reason there ARE dogs in shelters

Reactions: 35
I’ve just watched her stories - WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE’S RESCUED A SHELTER DOG?!? She has sourced a specifically mutilated and brainwashed dog for her ‘needs’ and continued the cycle. She is adding to the reason there ARE dogs in shelters
Oh god I know. I didn’t see them until after my original post and it’s clear she’s a bit stuck for responses to give to the criticism.

By paying money for the dog she’s keeping the cycle of puppy farming going. God knows what that poor dog went through before it was brought to the UK.

I’m actually a bit surprised by how silly she’s been. I hope the dog is as well trained as she’s led to believe.

Reactions: 6
this is what I don’t understand, she said she had done her research...where? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That dog is most likely from a Russian puppy farm and has been trained to be aggressive. It could turn on anyone at any moment and she will have no control over it due to the size and pure power that Dobermans have. Dobermans can be very protective, especially over the ‘alpha’, so this could turn very ugly.
When buying any dog, you should care about the upbringing that dog has had, where it came from, health checks, family line etc etc. I hope she knows that dobies are prone to leg and spinal issues which are very, very costly. Our 13 year old Doberman was in and out of the vets for the last 5 years of his life with leg and spinal issues. She’s clueless. Animal welfare is something I’m incredibly passionate about and stuff like this really irks me. If she doesnt feel safe where she is, why buy in that area? Why buy a 5 bed house for just one person? She would have been better off spending £10k on getting a security system set up.
100% agree!! Didn’t she move in with Jake though? Or is it just her house? I can’t sit through the house video to find out because I dislike her that much 😂

I’m so so angry at her and the dog situation. Is there nothing we can do?? Nothing I can think of anyway. She’ll realise soon that she won’t be able to control him.
Remember the Brooke Houts situation when the video of her abusing her Doberman came out? She said that she couldn’t control the dog because he was so big and powerful so she felt the need to spit on him and hit him. I’m praying that this isn’t a repeat of that - I’m sure Jordan would never do that to him as she grew up with dogs but still...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If she acc sat n watched what they did to dogs for those ears.
Side note look how massive this dog can get
FB04EE36-B2B9-4360-B7DB-D24996AB1202.png
2CC9CFD6-E5DB-4EBF-ADD6-8C0592710B0A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
100% agree!! Didn’t she move in with Jake though? Or is it just her house? I can’t sit through the house video to find out because I dislike her that much 😂

I’m so so angry at her and the dog situation. Is there nothing we can do?? Nothing I can think of anyway. She’ll realise soon that she won’t be able to control him.
Remember the Brooke Houts situation when the video of her abusing her Doberman came out? She said that she couldn’t control the dog because he was so big and powerful so she felt the need to spit on him and hit him. I’m praying that this isn’t a repeat of that - I’m sure Jordan would never do that to him as she grew up with dogs but still...
I think she said she was alone in the house so I’m guessing her boyfriend doesn’t live with her. She wants to be careful that Koba doesn’t see him as an intruder. Whenever my dad would come home late at night he would always have to shout “don’t worry Zeus, it’s only me”. Before he entered the kitchen where our Doberman was otherwise he would have gone for him. Male Doberman’s can reach like 3ft high and weigh up to 100lbs. There is no way she would be able to control him if he was to go crazy. They also have a high prey drive so lets hope he doesn’t bolt off into the road after a cat or something and pulls her over. (Sorry, I just know a lot about Doberman’s!) Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, she isn’t technically abusing or mistreating the dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Never spoken up but have been reading this thread and have some things to say

I've always liked Jordan and her content however her recent controversies have made it so hard to like her, I don't think she's a malicious person however very naive and ignorant. Like with this thinking she's some western saviour who has stopped the dogs suffering meanwhile financially encouraging it, is so wrong and also scary that she genuinely believes she's doing the right thing.

I also felt sorry for her having crappy friends but her disregard to any sort of friendship outside her family and boyfriend is a bit strange. Shows up how fake her "friendship" and "love" for youtubers like Han and Rach are considering they pop up in eachother's videos choosing outfits or whatever, all has been shown to be very staged and part of their managers encouraging it.

I don't know what's happened to her content but it's very repetitive at this point, I understand she's attempting to become more of a fashion/ style youtuber but there's so much more she can do than the same branded hauls. Maybe looking at smaller/ independent brands to help them grow, or black/BAME owned brands, or even comments on fashion shows/ launches/ fashion week if she really wanted to define her brand as revolving around style.
What is she busy doing all day if she's not coming up with this content? Online shopping on missguided???

Reactions: 9
How does she think she will be able to control this dog when she takes him on a walk- trained or not, he is still an animal and animals can turn unexpectedly. Any dog can unexpectedly attack other dogs or even people on walks, you see it in the news. Don’t have a strong dog that you can’t handle!!!

Reactions: 11
Lol what’s wrong with this girl? Controversy after controversy. This year has really shown her true colours. Its embarrassing how stupid she is to pretty much everything.. she doesn’t deserve a platform and looking at the comments she’s lost a lot of respect from her subscribers.

Reactions: 12
As if my hatred for her couldn’t get any worse.. She’s now an animal abuser. The poor thing was being HIT whilst being trained, just because the dumb witch moved into a house she doesn’t feel safe in. Install a security system instead of mutilating a dog and putting it through all that stress just to protect you and fit your ‘aesthetic’. She’s a disgusting person, probably the reason she has no friends.
There’s barely any positive comments on the video so there’s no way she can avoid what people are saying. The sad thing is it’s done now and the poor dog had to go through that. She’s the most selfish witch ever and has quite quickly become my least favourite influencer/youtuber 🤢
She takes zero responsibility for anything, like supporting shien (while being told numerous times how unethical they are so no excuses) shws now supporting abusive dog training methods?!? Honestly she's like a little girl hiding, playing the victim constantly. If she doesn't do nothing 90% of the time could she not bother researching how the dog is trained and the abuse the poor animal has to go through? Sick of influencers promoting puppy mills etc, there is more than enough animal shelters around? Girl is soo thicck I can't 🤯

That poor dog really has only been bought to make her look a type of way and anyone can see that. I call bullshit on the whole “I feel anxious and scared” when I’m home alone all day tit. If that truly was the case, why move into such a big house in the first place? None of her story makes sense to me, she’s spewing out whatever she feels will help people side with her. I don’t know much about Jake or what he does for a living, but surely she must’ve always known that he works during the day prior to them moving? So why didn’t she take that into consideration first?! I could maybe reason with her a little if she said that he’s starting to work nights, or gonna be working away a lot, but she hasn’t. But even still, none of that excuses what she’s done. Mad to think she really must’ve thought she could brush this all under the rug and say the bare minimal with little to no backlash.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably fuming that she now can’t post a pic to her feed due to the backlash, we know she had one ready

Reactions: 14
In just interested to see how this situation progresses. Will she properly address the criticism? Will she realise shes made a bit of an error of judgement, to put it lightly?

Reactions: 4
The whole being home alone 90% of the time so she’s scared is such bull. Her and Jake live together, he works in recruitment now, I wanna say, he posted something on his story at work the other day. So that means he more than likely works 9-5 or something along those lines, hardly prime time for burglars to be out and about is it Jordan 🤨 just admit you got the dog because you like how the breed looks, makes you look like such a baddie 🤪

In just interested to see how this situation progresses. Will she properly address the criticism? Will she realise shes made a bit of an error of judgement, to put it lightly?
She’ll try and ignore but people care way more about animals than human issues (the black fishing, asian fishing, fast fashion) so I can’t see them letting it slide like the others eventually have

Reactions: 8
She’ll try and ignore but people care way more about animals than human issues (the black fishing, asian fishing, fast fashion) so I can’t see them letting it slide like the others eventually have
I agree. And she’s pretty much still black fishing and using questionable fashion fashion sites regularly so I really can’t see her ever admitting to anything she’s done wrong

Reactions: 9
i remember doberman's being used in molly-mae's plt shoot earlier in the year - probably where she got her inspo tbh

Reactions: 12
The first twenty seconds of the video is her posing with the dog and staring at herself in the viewfinder of the camera, as if it's for protection and not the aesthetic 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched that video and had to give myself a long ass time to process it. Jordan Lipscombe is a bleeping idiot. I’m well past thinking she’s “just young and naïve” because it’s bullshit upon bullshit upon bullshit at this point!!
Copy and paste everything everyone above has said about the abhorrent practices done to that dog just for it to look “mean”. She MUST have known she’d get backlash for that. duck right off you absolute idiot!
She even edited in a video of the “training” where the dog is being hit repeatedly!!! Why are people still stupid enough to support these industries! If you feel unsafe get a bleeping security system!!!! Animals don’t need to guard us!
We’ve domesticated dogs and cats to the point where they need humans for survival. But it should not be the other way round.
Get a dog to love and share your life with! Not train it to maul another human if he passes too close to you for fucks sake 🤬
In the video she says we don’t deserve dogs. Nah witch, YOU don’t deserve a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.