Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the dog is used to attacking people with their faces covered....hello face masks.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Not to mention the dog is used to attacking people with their faces covered....hello face masks.
Exactly! One ‘mistake’ and this dog will either end up in a kennel or worse, put to sleep. This isn’t fair on the dog, regardless of his past, he should be in a more suitable environment.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! One ‘mistake’ and this dog will either end up in a kennel or worse, put to sleep. This isn’t fair on the dog, regardless of his past, he should be in a more suitable environment.
It's just so sad but this is exactly what will happen. I still cannot fathom why anyone would spend this huge amount of money on a 'protection dog', it's so cruel and unnecessary. She could have got a 'baddie' type of dog in a better way surely

Did she.... just claim to be Latina?!?!?
“I’ve got a bit in me”??? A bit of what?!? tit for brains?!??!!
Ughhhhhh I hate this witch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So blackfishing wasn't enough she's ethnicity fishing? Firstly, Mexicans and Spanish people aren't interchangeable they're on different sides of the world and it's lazy to say Spanish when describing a South American, Hispanic or Latino person.

Secondly how does it explain her out-of-a-bottle skin tone? It's known that Latino/Hispanic is not a race because they can be black, brown and white. She can be Spanish or Latino and still pale so it wouldn't explain her sudden racially ambiguous look.

Reactions: 14
So blackfishing wasn't enough she's ethnicity fishing? Firstly, Mexicans and Spanish people aren't interchangeable they're on different sides of the world and it's lazy to say Spanish when describing a South American, Hispanic or Latino person.

Secondly how does it explain her out-of-a-bottle skin tone? It's known that Latino/Hispanic is not a race because they can be black, brown and white. She can be Spanish or Latino and still pale so it wouldn't explain her sudden racially ambiguous look.

Someone needs to tell her the difference between nationality, ethnicity and race lol

So in her case
nationality- british (I would assume)
race- white
ethnicity- I don't know but this is would be heritage/backround etc but the point I'm making is she is white because race and ethnicity are different things

Reactions: 8
Did she.... just claim to be Latina?!?!?
“I’ve got a bit in me”??? A bit of what?!? tit for brains?!??!!
Ughhhhhh I hate this witch.
She prob just shagged a Spanish boy and read that thing about dna sticking in your body or whatever

I know technically thats correct (race and ethnicity being separate) but I wish we’d start seeing the only race is human lol.

as it stands now I’d describe her as white British ?? (To me this is ethnicity
I never think of it as race)

Whatever she’s “got in her” would need to be of a significant amount too to warrant a change from white British 😊

I mean I’ve got a bit of Jewish blood in me from way back but It doesn’t stop me being fully white British, all my grandparents were born here

Sorry I’m really confused as well. She got a dog from somewhere that it was beaten as a pup? So did she rescue it cos I’m guessing not from your comments?
I’m so lost she paid someone for a dog that beats them as puppies ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wowwww she acc posts a video for once. W difficulties of course. Ngl I know the ‘work hard’ but it takes wat an hour to go through the clothes n describe them ( if you do it without a fake accent ) and wat a day or 3-4 hours to edit it. She literally could post 2/3 times a week instead of a month. Guess when she needs money she decides to post an AD video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she acc keep these clothes or does she send them back. Anyone else feel like misguided is overpriced like heading into Zara prices but like Topshop quality or like plt quality ?

No way she acc dresses like this. If anyone acc has seen her dress how she does in videos please come forward lol cause no one in England dresses like this imo like the way she dresses is confusing

Last edited:
Does she acc keep these clothes or does she send them back. Anyone else feel like misguided is overpriced like heading into Zara prices but like Topshop quality or like plt quality ?

No way she acc dresses like this. If anyone acc has seen her dress how she does in videos please come forward lol cause no one in England dresses like this imo like the way she dresses is confusing
I’ve bought from Missguided in the past but have never kept everything. You get the odd decent quality bits but I think overall it’s not made to last and their sizing is so weird! And I do agree about their pricing!

and she definitely doesn’t wear the outfits she shows, most of it isn’t appropriate for the weather 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve bought from Missguided in the past but have never kept everything. You get the odd decent quality bits but I think overall it’s not made to last and their sizing is so weird! And I do agree about their pricing!

and she definitely doesn’t wear the outfits she shows, most of it isn’t appropriate for the weather 😂
I acc wanted this collection before she ruined it for me. Everything’s sold out

Reactions: 1
Wowwww she acc posts a video for once. W difficulties of course. Ngl I know the ‘work hard’ but it takes wat an hour to go through the clothes n describe them ( if you do it without a fake accent ) and wat a day or 3-4 hours to edit it. She literally could post 2/3 times a week instead of a month. Guess when she needs money she decides to post an AD video
“If you do it without a fake accent” 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missguided just pretends stuff is in stock, allows you to buy it, to then send you an email an hour later telling you that everything you purchased is out of stock. It’s a load of tit I’d never order from there it’s happened too many times in the past.

Reactions: 3
Long time viewer of Jordan on YouTube, just found this thread! Hey! Does anyone know if Jordan and Hannah Renee are still friends? I know there was some tea a while back about Jordan falling out with someone, did we ever find out who? Sorry if this has already been discussed before!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.