Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to come here to rant after her video.
I have had two Doberman’s in my life and they are known for being extremely loyal and protective of their family. There is absolutely NO need to aggressively train them to become guard dogs. In fact, they shouldn’t be used as guard dogs at all as they have a strong memory which means they remember pain etc, it’s one reason why they don’t use them in the police force. Once they have been in a traumatising situation, they shut down and become fearful.
She has clearly bought that dog to seem ‘tough’ and, what do they say, a ‘baddie’. I cannot bleeping stand people that get pets purely for their looks. Doberman’s are a strong dog, she wouldn’t be able to handle it at all. They need constant stimulation and how can she do that if she is constantly working? I don’t even want to get started on the whole justifying the ear and tail cropping. There is absolutely no need for it other than aesthetics. It’s illegal in the UK and for a perfectly valid reason. It’s cruel. And the fact she imported it from Russia!!! bleeping hell. If she had done her research like she claims, she would know that they shouldn’t have cropped ears/tails and that they are hard work! I commented on the Protection Dogs IG page asking why they feel the need to crop all their dogs ears and tails and I was blocked. Why can’t these influencers own up to their tit?! She got the dog purely for her ‘look’. She will no doubt put a chain around its neck or a spiky collar to add to the ‘baddie’ look. Stupid cow. Give it 6 months and that dog will be in a shelter. Urgh. Sorry, had to rant!

Edited to add: my dad is a 6ft3 built like the mountain guy and even he sometimes found our Doberman’s to be so bloody powerful! How the hell is she going to handle that dog if it starts lunging at people?! Dogs start to mature after 2 years old and their behaviours change.
100%. It has to be for the “look”, god knows where she lives if she thinks it’s likely someone’s gonna come in and attack her. And apparently a cropped tail and ears is necessary in protecting her from what exactly?? So cruel

Reactions: 14
I could kind of understand having a dog for protection of you were the family of some rich oil baron or something, worth billions but a YouTuber? No. Why does she think it’s necessary. If she doesn’t feel safe to live on her own without an attack dog imported from Russia then should she really have moved out? She clearly had the money saved so just hold onto it a bit longer. This is just such an irresponsible move and so many animal welfare issues. Did she learn nothing from Molly Mae? Where was this dog born? Does she know his family history? Any genetic health issues? Probably not!
and as the comment above states, this dog isn’t fully developed. Have her and Jake been full trained on how to deal with such a powerful dog? My ex’s step mum had a Doberman who was huge, and unfortunately because of his sheer size he caused many injuries because she just couldn’t handle him. The poor dog ended up having to be put down on police orders. When he decided he was going to go for you, there was no stopping him.

Last edited:
Me too! He/she looks like a lovely dog but it definitely goes with her mean girl vibe I think. Good for her if she really wants this dog for the right reasons, I hope it’s not just an accessory for Insta pics.
I can imagine the insta post of her introducing him lol it’s aesthetics

Reactions: 5
As if my hatred for her couldn’t get any worse.. She’s now an animal abuser. The poor thing was being HIT whilst being trained, just because the dumb witch moved into a house she doesn’t feel safe in. Install a security system instead of mutilating a dog and putting it through all that stress just to protect you and fit your ‘aesthetic’. She’s a disgusting person, probably the reason she has no friends.
There’s barely any positive comments on the video so there’s no way she can avoid what people are saying. The sad thing is it’s done now and the poor dog had to go through that. She’s the most selfish witch ever and has quite quickly become my least favourite influencer/youtuber 🤢

Reactions: 23
I think Jordan might live to regret her choice of dog here.

He’s huge, will need a lot of exercise and looks incredibly strong. Training methods also sound dubious as does importing from Russia - is he definitely healthy? The cropping ears and tail is abhorrent.

I can’t see this working out well for her.

It’s so annoying because it’s obvious the dogs for her aesthetic like this isn’t a ‘normal’ dog people get. This dog is so powerful for her n what if he switched on her suddenly n Jake isn’t there she’s tiny. I agree w the comment in the picture she literally just wants the ig pics soon there’s gonna be a video ‘ how to style your outfits w your dog’ she just gets worse n worse
2F072320-3204-4967-8944-D521D4A63AB1.png

Who wants to bet she got the dog because of this shirt?
View attachment 354975
Won’t be long till she puts a chain on him n outfits

Reactions: 9
Her bullshit insta story saying her priority is he is looked after and taken care of. I’m sick to death of influencers picking dogs on aesthetic. She won’t be able to walk him herself i can bet you

ps the docked ears and tail... was that done for her/did she choose him for it? It’s illegal to do it in the UK so that’ll make sense why he’s from Russia. I’m appalled.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her latest video & I can’t believe she’s got herself that dog! She’s tiny it could so easily over power her on a walk etc! I know first hand how strong dogs can be I’ve got a German shepherd & she’s tiny compared to what her dog will be.

100% believe she’s got it just to fit her “baddie” aesthetic. It’s a shame I actually really used to like Jordan’s videos a few years back but I find she’s so unrelatable now I don’t enjoy her videos.

Reactions: 7
Her bullshit insta story saying her priority is he is looked after and taken care of. I’m sick to death of influencers picking dogs on aesthetic. She won’t be able to walk him herself i can bet you

ps the docked ears and tail... was that done for her/did she choose him for it? It’s illegal to do it in the UK so that’ll make sense why he’s from Russia. I’m appalled.
Exactly. She's saying 'I didn't know him when he was born, I only care about him and his happiness now' but fails to make the connection between supply and demand. If people like her were not coughing up thousands for protection dogs, the company would not exist. So by buying from them, yes, she is supporting and furthering their cruel and abusive business. This was all purely for selfish aesthetic reasons. Dogs are not here to protect us - get a security system if you're worried about that (or stop broadcasting your home on the internet).

Reactions: 17
Exactly! @bxiley i am honestly really upset. I’ve had rescue dogs all my life, really big dogs. I know how things work and this ain’t it. I’m so mad at her and I am glad to see I’m not alone x

Reactions: 5
I think Jordan might live to regret her choice of dog here.

He’s huge, will need a lot of exercise and looks incredibly strong. Training methods also sound dubious as does importing from Russia - is he definitely healthy? The cropping ears and tail is abhorrent.

I can’t see this working out well for her.
This is my concern. She knows nothing of where he actually came from, only what the ‘breeders’ have told her.

Reactions: 7
Never seen a youtuber introduce a dog n get this much hate looool no youtuber friends ever repost her or support her I never see someone post her content I wonder wat she’s like w them.

Her accent is so annoying even if she was around American people there’s no need for her accent to be like this. It’s worse and worse n it’s not even a good American accent like you’re British ... where did you get it from at least fake an accent from the Uk she went international w it. Maybe it’s to attract American viewers

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her latest video is the closest I’ve ever been to being an online troll.... I had SO MUCH to say. Just logged off instead. Everything about that dog situation is bizarre. It makes me feel so uncomfortable that she’s bought a mutilated animal who’s been trained for aggression throughout the staff of its life. She didn’t even know where it had been placed before she got it, wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her latest video is the closest I’ve ever been to being an online troll.... I had SO MUCH to say. Just logged off instead. Everything about that dog situation is bizarre. It makes me feel so uncomfortable that she’s bought a mutilated animal who’s been trained for aggression throughout the staff of its life. She didn’t even know where it had been placed before she got it, wtf?
this is what I don’t understand, she said she had done her research...where? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That dog is most likely from a Russian puppy farm and has been trained to be aggressive. It could turn on anyone at any moment and she will have no control over it due to the size and pure power that Dobermans have. Dobermans can be very protective, especially over the ‘alpha’, so this could turn very ugly.
When buying any dog, you should care about the upbringing that dog has had, where it came from, health checks, family line etc etc. I hope she knows that dobies are prone to leg and spinal issues which are very, very costly. Our 13 year old Doberman was in and out of the vets for the last 5 years of his life with leg and spinal issues. She’s clueless. Animal welfare is something I’m incredibly passionate about and stuff like this really irks me. If she doesnt feel safe where she is, why buy in that area? Why buy a 5 bed house for just one person? She would have been better off spending £10k on getting a security system set up.

Reactions: 19
As if she couldn’t get any worse. Everything everyone has said on here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
If she feels that unsafe then don’t move out, or move to a smaller place maybe in a flat with 24/7 security so she doesn’t have five bedrooms for one person? A dog isn’t an accessory and she shouldn’t need to be “protected”, they won’t be after your misguided range hun get over yourself!!!!!

I feel like the ‘research’ she’s done is coming across this ‘breeder’ and reading their sales pitch. That isn’t research. Teaching aggression to a breed who can naturally be aggressive and then sticking them into a calm home with a ‘badass’ airhead seems so risky. I have an awful feeling the dog will be destroyed within 2 years because I don’t for a second believe she’ll carry on correct and careful training for a dog who’s now aggressive. Also ‘look, he sticks beside me’
bleeping magical, my puppy walked to heel at 12 weeks when I held a damn treat in my hand, because you’ve got food! That isn’t training love.

Reactions: 17
Many things about this situation upset me. The main thing is the fact she got the dog as security and sounds like aggression is being “trained into” the dog.

I have a Rottweiler and have spent his whole life trying to ensure he is not aggressive. Why? Cause it’s not his job to protect me, it’s my job to protect him.

The stigma around certain breeds of dogs aren’t helped by people doing things like this. Sorry for the rant 😂.

Reactions: 24
I’ve had a lot to say about this but I’m gonna try and sum it up.
1. If you don’t feel safe living on your own or on such a big house, don’t move out. She’s so young, I’m sure her mum didn’t mind her living there for a bit longer. I feel like she’s rushed into buying a place of her own, she clearly isn’t ready for it.
2. Invest in a decent security system. There’s loads out there now, you do not need to buy a guard dog.
3. has she received any training herself on how to deal with the breed? They’re big powerful dogs and he’s been trained to cause injury, what happens if he turns? As many dogs can do, no matter the breed. But due to his size and strength, he could really hurt her.
4. why is she justifying tail and ear docking. It’s purely for the look. She clearly has no knowledge of his upbringing or his breeding. He’s clearly from a Russian puppy farm, just like Molly Mae’s poor pup.
5. this dog is clearly an accessory. It’s part of her brand, I find that very upsetting. He’s a dog, not a handbag. I hate to say it but as soon as he gets too much she will drop him, I can see it now
6. She’s paid into the puppy farm business. She can’t claim to be an animal lover and support puppy mills, not to mention the mutilations and the brutal training. These people only still operate cos it makes them money. If it wasn’t profitable, these people wouldn’t be abusing dogs.

I feel like the ‘research’ she’s done is coming across this ‘breeder’ and reading their sales pitch. That isn’t research. Teaching aggression to a breed who can naturally be aggressive and then sticking them into a calm home with a ‘badass’ airhead seems so risky. I have an awful feeling the dog will be destroyed within 2 years because I don’t for a second believe she’ll carry on correct and careful training for a dog who’s now aggressive. Also ‘look, he sticks beside me’
bleeping magical, my puppy walked to heel at 12 weeks when I held a damn treat in my hand, because you’ve got food! That isn’t training love.
Also, does she not have nephew? I love animals and want my children raised around them, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable having my young baby around such a potentially aggressive dog, especially when babies can’t control their behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m still so mad at this situation, especially after just watching her insta stories. We get it Jordan, you need to look after the dog now. No one is saying that you shouldn’t. Please look after him and give him all the love he needs. However, the problem is you knowingly gave money to a business that mutilates a dog and aggressively trains them using what appears to be too much force. She willingly gave money to people who do that who are profiting off of a disgusting practise. They’re just going to use that money to mutilate and abuse more dogs. Great. Well done. All for your baddie aesthetic. She won’t address the real criticism and the real issue though, she never does.

To be fair, what do we expect from a girl who has proven time and time again to have no real morals? Fake woke to a T.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.