JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he have no real job yet, no time to do taxes or 45 mins to go to the dentist? Such bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does he have no real job yet, no time to do taxes or 45 mins to go to the dentist? Such bs.
That's the thing, I don't have a problem with someone having an easy job but don't insult our intelligence by claiming otherwise. He said when he goes on a cruise or travels that's actually work. Walking around with a camera, fake laughing at everything and "always making new friends" isn't work. Editing...fair enough. If he really can't complete basic errands with his current schedule then it's just a testament to how lazy he is and not how hard he works. The past month has been all videos from his cruise and a few random park days with friends. In fact try to find any video that isn't something people do with their vacation or leisure time.

Reactions: 2
He's also only taking "about a week or so off," yet already has at least one video made he's going to release anyway. :rolleyes:

• Haha
no time to do taxes
probably because he doesn't keep receipts and would have to dig around for them or fake them and hope he doesn't get audited.
maybe he should send it to Kp's accountant...

Here are 12 IRS audit triggers to be aware of:
1. Math errors and typos
2. High income
3. Unreported income
4. Excessive deductions
5. Schedule C filers
6. Claiming 100% business use of a vehicle
7. Claiming a loss on a hobby
8. Home office deduction
9. Deducting business meals, travel and entertainment
10. Earned income tax credit (EITC)
11. Dealing in cryptocurrency and other virtual currency
12. Taking early withdrawals from retirement accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OK so he is back with an obnoxious insta crypto investor style thumbnail that bears no relation to his video title

Screenshot_20240402_174640_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
My favorite "formerly" NYC based YouTuber's views have been tanking steadily for the past two-ish years. I initially thought it was because he chose to relocate to Miami, but he's back to doing international travel and his views continue to go down. He used to easily attract 40-50,000 views per video but nowadays he struggles to get 3,000 views. And his content is much better than JoJo's.

As others have mentioned, I believe it's the post-pandemic backlash affecting these full time YouTubers. People aren't sitting at home all day every day anymore. They're out and about, back at the office and going to restaurants and movies and sports events and festivals. So I think anyone who's counting on getting the same views as during the pandemic is in for a rude awakening.

That's not to say JoJo's frat boy repetitive content is engaging because it's not. But when even good content creators are struggling to get views someone who puts out crap content is going to do even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My favorite "formerly" NYC based YouTuber's views have been tanking steadily for the past two-ish years. I initially thought it was because he chose to relocate to Miami, but he's back to doing international travel and his views continue to go down. He used to easily attract 40-50,000 views per video but nowadays he struggles to get 3,000 views. And his content is much better than JoJo's.

As others have mentioned, I believe it's the post-pandemic backlash affecting these full time YouTubers. People aren't sitting at home all day every day anymore. They're out and about, back at the office and going to restaurants and movies and sports events and festivals. So I think anyone who's counting on getting the same views as during the pandemic is in for a rude awakening.

That's not to say JoJo's frat boy repetitive content is engaging because it's not. But when even good content creators are struggling to get views someone who puts out crap content is going to do even worse.
Which vlogger?

Reactions: 1
Grasping at straws for any type of attention. We had to laugh that his "baller" friend couldn't even valet that car.

Screen Shot 2024-04-02 at 6.19.37 PM.png

• Haha
This is a classic case of his ego leading the way and wanting to show off and put himself front and centre. The image has no relation to the video title or content. No one looking for luxury hotels, or walt disney world hotels will find a fancy car appealing. They want to know about the hotels themselves. The image should be something unique and luxury about the hotel. Not some random guys car in the car park.

And anyone interested in fast cars will not be searching for wdw hotels.

Reactions: 3
This is a classic case of his ego leading the way and wanting to show off and put himself front and centre. The image has no relation to the video title or content. No one looking for luxury hotels, or walt disney world hotels will find a fancy car appealing. They want to know about the hotels themselves. The image should be something unique and luxury about the hotel. Not some random guys car in the car park.

And anyone interested in fast cars will not be searching for wdw hotels.
What's funny is that the Grand Floridian isn't the most expensive hotel/resort on property. That award goes to the Four Seasons.