JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's funny is that the Grand Floridian isn't the most expensive hotel/resort on property. That award goes to the Four Seasons.
Exactly, and definitely not the most luxurious. Grand floridian is a 4 start hotel dressed up at a premium price

Reactions: 2
And he followed up yesterday's pile of crap with more crap! How do you now know things when you live less than 15 min from Disney and this is your job?

Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 1.01.20 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
How can he "miss this so much!!" when he's never been to it and/or no one told him about it??

I'm not drunk, so can someone make this make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can he "miss this so much!!" when he's never been to it and/or no one told him about it??

I'm not drunk, so can someone make this make sense?
His lies never make sense. Just look at the latest clickbait. No JoJo, you didn't "almost" miss your flight.

Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 4.27.45 PM.png

Reactions: 2
Anyone bother to watch today's "Making a Tough Decision" video? Was it clickbait to get people to watch till the end per usual?

Reactions: 1
It's like inviting all your friends to your birthday party and two of them actually show up. Again, this is his "job".

Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 8.31.29 AM.png

• Haha
Looks like he is definitely off the media list at Disney then. From what I can tell it looks like he did star wars at night, but the press event was early in the morning (DSNY Newscast was there and did a video from it)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So, what ever happened to taking a break from Youtube?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Incoming crappy hosted/sponsored VIP tour video coming in the next day or so. He's really milking these gullible travel agents for perks.

IMG_7762.PNG

Clutching at straws. Wtf does the eclipse have to do with anything. Only using it in the hope the algorithm picks it up
Like you have said before. Imagine being this bad at your job. He's so desperate to get picked up by the algorithm because he lacks creativity.