JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only because it's both sad and funny, we found a way to see how many times he changes the thumbnail and title of his videos.

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 3.14.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we didn't get a chance to grab a screenshot before he took the video down but yesterday JoJo put up a video about Tokyo right after PMM and WDWNT dropped videos. Per usual, JoJo's video tanked and he pulled it offline in under 24 hours.

Here's something creepy. This poor kid looks like JoJo and Jete had a love child.
IMG_7614.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we didn't get a chance to grab a screenshot before he took the video down but yesterday JoJo put up a video about Tokyo right after PMM and WDWNT dropped videos. Per usual, JoJo's video tanked and he pulled it offline in under 24 hours.

Here's something creepy. This poor kid looks like JoJo and Jete had a love child.
View attachment 2826186
Not only that but he posted a video reacting to The Acolyte trailer and took that down as well. He made a youtube post saying they didn't reflect the quality he wants but you can give him money and see them on his Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only that but he posted a video reacting to The Acolyte trailer and took that down as well. He made a youtube post saying they didn't reflect the quality he wants but you can give him money and see them on his Patreon.
So now any video that fails is pushed over to youtube? He's already losing paying members so why not drive away the rest? lol

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.22.20 AM.png

---
Way to not pay attention to recent Disney news since DCL announced the Adventure (in Singapore) last year and the Destiny today.

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 11.11.20 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've mostly been ignoring his videos lately but I watched that one with the new water slide out of curiosity. Even though the new slide was the first thing they did at the park, he pretended like it was the last so he could save it for the end of the video. Also Krista basically didn't want to do anything there so it just makes her look even look more like a prop in a bathing suit. My theory is he looked at the analytics for the two videos he took down and saw people were immediately turning them off when they saw it was just him in his room, so he took them down because of his obsession with getting people to the end of his videos.

And in the title for his newest he says he accidentally snuck into a private party. How do you accidentally sneak into something?

Reactions: 4
I've mostly been ignoring his videos lately but I watched that one with the new water slide out of curiosity. Even though the new slide was the first thing they did at the park, he pretended like it was the last so he could save it for the end of the video. Also Krista basically didn't want to do anything there so it just makes her look even look more like a prop in a bathing suit. My theory is he looked at the analytics for the two videos he took down and saw people were immediately turning them off when they saw it was just him in his room, so he took them down because of his obsession with getting people to the end of his videos.

And in the title for his newest he says he accidentally snuck into a private party. How do you accidentally sneak into something?
He didn't sneak into anything. There was a DVC afterhours event at Epcot. He didn't have a ticket so they had to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Immediately thought of Jojo and friends watching this. And PMM in his latest series. They may not have done anything as bad (that we know of), but their general ignorance and lack of respect for others, cultures and rules is on display in their videos.

Reactions: 1
Pay up suckers!! Only the patreon subs gets to watch the real failures. Imagine being this bad at your job and NOT getting fired.

View attachment 2827346
“Dinning”? Wow! For God’s sakes man, stay in school, Yo-yo! Um, I mean JoJo, or proofread your post! Proofreading is fundamental! Yikes! What the what?!😜
---
Immediately thought of Jojo and friends watching this. And PMM in his latest series. They may not have done anything as bad (that we know of), but their general ignorance and lack of respect for others, cultures and rules is on display in their videos.

@Mark81 Great video! Thanks for sharing! 😉🫡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Here are a couple clips from the transcript.

1711473913762.png

He’s trying to prevent burnout. 🙄Anyone care to check Playboard to see how many days he missed.

IMG_4005.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
my goodness. must suck to have life interfering with his career.

amazing. doing taxes and going to the doctors/dentist is such a career halting task that he must take a break...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my goodness. must suck to have life interfering with his career.

amazing. doing taxes and going to the doctors/dentist is such a career halting task that he must take a break...
It's actually embaressing he is admitting that publicly

Reactions: 2