JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240113_150507_YouTube.jpg
When will he learn these videos are always tit.

Also, aligning yourself with those desperados in his thumbnail isn't a great look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And yet, if we were playing Death is Not An Option, I'd still have to pick JoJo.

The really Solomon's Choice is putting those three into a round of duck-Marry-Kill.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still find it hysterical that 44k views is classed as a success for jojo when he has 1.5 million subscribers

Oh god the cringe

Make a wish jojo is back, meeting his idols

Finally, how about you do an engagement comparison and see how it goes

Screenshot_20240113_200438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
He insists on doing these vlogs revolving around him being a personality at the parks even though they never do well. The giveaways to strangers, asking people questions, giving away money if they pull the sword, etc. I mean they shouldn't even be allowed in the first place but he could at least listen to what his audience is telling him by not watching.

Also I wonder if he decided to make some changes for the new year because he hasn't messed with any of his titles even when they're flopping. They're all just straightforward "I did this" titles.

Reactions: 1
So a (very good) travel vlogger I follow who is way better than Jojo, and also only uses his phone.

Screenshot_20240114_141649_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
He insists on doing these vlogs revolving around him being a personality at the parks even though they never do well. The giveaways to strangers, asking people questions, giving away money if they pull the sword, etc. I mean they shouldn't even be allowed in the first place but he could at least listen to what his audience is telling him by not watching.
Despite this, his FArts video was still well above Kyle's. I mean, I find the "order whatever the last person got" stupid, but it was edited, had music, and because he had Ferris with him, the camera work was better.

On the one hand that's a lot considering how tit he is, but on the other, it's really not when you have 1.5 million subscribers

To put in comparison, UK disney vlogger Adam hattan who has about 200k subscribers has over 700 on his recently launched patreon

Screenshot_20240114_223117_Instagram.jpg

On the one hand that's a lot considering how tit he is, but on the other, it's really not when you have 1.5 million subscribers

To put in comparison, UK disney vlogger Adam hattan who has about 200k subscribers has over 700 on his recently launched patreon

View attachment 2690151
The 225 includes paid and unpaid memberships. JoJo’s paid memberships are currently 70-75 people.

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

• Haha
I like how JoJo's thing was always trying to get people to watch and support because it allows him to keep making similar videos. Now that he's pushing Patreon that's suddenly the thing that allows him to do it.

• Haha
He talks such tit. There is nothing he can do on patreon that he couldn't do on his main channel...unless he is getting his little lens out and going all only fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean, I have no truck with him doing the Patreon as long as he's actually providing something in exchange for people's subscriptions. As opposed to Kyle, who literally just has a begging bowl out.

I'm not saying JoJo is producing content that I want to pay for, but if SOMEONE is willing to do it, it's at least not pure grift.

Reactions: 4
JoJo's Patreon basically seems to be the equivalent of a social media feed, but I agree at least he's actually updating it.

JoJo wonders why his channel isn’t doing well. He admits he didn’t know the start date of an Epcot Festival. See 1:15 in the linked video.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
all because he had 1 video hit and triple his normal view count in a week, and then another one almost double?
But even then, 60k views with that many subscribers is nothing.

Imagine in a real job saying to your boss, look I was a little less tit than usual on this day!

PMM does more than that regularly with a fraction of the subscribers, just by shovelling food in his gob

• Haha