JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rushes to get the video up....and.....nobody bothers to watch. It's mind blowing that he has 1.59M subscribers with these views.

View attachment 3023974
I didn't even notice he had put it up
---
How many videos on Tiana is he going to do.

Flogging a dead horse again
---
Jojos japan travel video appeared in recommendations and seeing it alongside other recommended videos just makes it stand out how cringe it is.
The 'alone' in capitals just makes you go, so? It's like he is a child rather than a fully grown man

20240629_125400.jpg

Last edited:
---

---
Jojos japan travel video appeared in recommendations and seeing it alongside other recommended videos just makes it stand out how cringe it is.
The 'alone' in capitals just makes you go, so? It's like he is a child rather than a fully grown man
He must have been banking on the "opening day" bump in views. As you said, he's flogging the dead horse since this ride has been filmed and covered now for over three weeks. So far, this is his third video about the attraction. Expect 2-3 videos about the Country Bears coming soon.

Side note: His views look even sadder than the title. lol

Reactions: 1
These days rides open the day first previews happen. There is always someone who gets footage out. Official open days mean very little

---

---

View attachment 3023989

in the last 3 months all but 1 thumbnail has his face in it. and the 1 that didn't had Krista front and center. Kp is similar but has a few more with Kc, the banker and sisterwife.

I know it's common for vloggers to do it but with the number of thumbnail changes he does he really should know by now that the clickbait faces he makes ain't working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
in the last 3 months all but 1 thumbnail has his face in it. and the 1 that didn't had Krista front and center. Kp is similar but has a few more with Kc, the banker and sisterwife.

I know it's common for vloggers to do it but with the number of thumbnail changes he does he really should know by now that the clickbait faces he makes ain't working.
Clickbait titles aren't working either....

Screen Shot 2024-06-29 at 1.02.15 PM.png

Do anyone care about airplane videos? Like I have 0 interest in them. 55 minutes what the actual duck. He can show everything in 5.
Yes, love them. But, there are vloggers for that and jojo isn't one of them. He also isn't very good at it, and an hour for a airline review is ridiculous

Hey Jojo don't tell Kyle! This came up in my feeds. A tech youtuber with 15.7M subs

Give it a watch and maybe you'll learn how to be better with your thumbnails. Maybe try using ChatGPT for your titles to get it right from the start.

Sorry, but neither will help with your actual content.

Jojo, Dev and Jackie invited to SeaWorld? Maybe they only go.

So Jete is moving after his one year, wonder where he's going if he really did get a house.

Now Jojo is moving and he threw in word house lol?