JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are starting to wonder if his videos would perform better if he didn't show his face. Oh, and who wants to listen to him for almost an hour?

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 8.49.23 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We are starting to wonder if his videos would perform better if he didn't show his face. Oh, and who wants to listen to him for almost an hour?

View attachment 2810308
And i look at this thumbnail and you can totally tell that smile is forced. I agree i think he should stop putting himself in his thumbnails. he would have better traction if he just put his beard girlfriend only in the thumbnail haha

Reactions: 1
And i look at this thumbnail and you can totally tell that smile is forced. I agree i think he should stop putting himself in his thumbnails. he would have better traction if he just put his beard girlfriend only in the thumbnail haha
She's the "in case of emergency" option for his videos. When they really tank, he puts her in the thumbnail. He knows what people want to see and it's not his face or awkward smile.

It's like his Patreon. We think his core memberships are lonely older/middle aged gay men and cougars who pay to see he and Jete walk around shirtless. Even that will wear thin in due time.

It's like his Patreon. We think his core memberships are lonely older/middle aged gay men and cougars who pay to see he and Jete walk around shirtless. Even that will wear thin in due time.
Look, I'm wiling to admit that I think JoJo and Jete are both decently attractive (at least until they talk), but Jesus, I talk to hotter guys on Grindr. Surely, these older gents could get more satisfaction out of someone's OnlyFans.

• Haha
Look, I'm wiling to admit that I think JoJo and Jete are both decently attractive (at least until they talk), but Jesus, I talk to hotter guys on Grindr. Surely, these older gents could get more satisfaction out of someone's OnlyFans.
Maybe it's a combination like thirst trap meets peter pan syndrome? Either way, it's a wast of money and time on two people that are lucky they can remember to blink and breathe.

Looks like he's hit the emergency beard girlfriend button today.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 10.18.34 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So we peeped over on his Patreon. Looks like it's not just Kyle trying to give out financial advice. Who would take advice from this kid?

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 12.49.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It may be obvious and desperate, but as a bi boy, I'm never going to complain about JoJo shirtless or Krista in a bikini.

I'm a simple man. I have simple tastes.
Oh he's simple, thats that's for sure. 1st title change and 4 hours in. His channel isn't growing but his forehead surely is. RIP his hairline.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 2.16.08 PM.png

• Haha
Oh lord help us all, yes because we all desire to have little income and take on 3 other roommates just to survive like a struggling college student
Ah yes, of course the financial niche had to come at somepoint, the desperado that he is. That's a new low, becoming a scamy finance 'expert' online. Will we see bots saying 'jojo changed my life' under every insta post soon

Reactions: 2
Ah yes, of course the financial niche had to come at somepoint, the desperado that he is. That's a new low, becoming a scamy finance 'expert' online. Will we see bots saying 'jojo changed my life' under every insta post soon
I love it, these idiots (kyle and jojo) make terrible financial decisions, film it for income, and think we are all supposed to follow suit hahahaha um how about NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 3