JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the Epic Universe (still think that's a dumb name) and the current tribute store merch look amazing!
I am seriously considering ordering some online. I don't do that for theme parks often. I do have a few baseball caps from WDW and Cabana Bay, but that's because as a bald man, I get one on every trip I go on.

Reactions: 1
Why does he keep emphasising being alone in the titles? It's 2024, and he is in his 20s, solo travel is pretty common!

Reactions: 3
Why does he keep emphasising being alone in the titles? It's 2024, and he is in his 20s, solo travel is pretty common!
He thinks he's being edgy or unique when in fact it's like you said, very common. Maybe living in the Disney bubble is stunting him mentally.

Reactions: 1
He's 28 and has less of a chance being employed compared to someone who is 16.
Yeah. I've thought this about a lot of vloggers.

They just don't have the skill sets required.

Someone almost 30 with a career would have experience to bring, a graduate would have a new and relevant degree. I think a lot of them think they can get a job in marketing/content creation. The problem is their content is basic AF, with base level editing, barely any storytelling and definitely no sales/promotional aspect. If an employer wanted to see a portfolio of their work, they'd be underwhelmed. Jojo I'm sure would go on about 1.5 million subscribers, but scratch the surface and there isn't much there with poor engagement and basic rambling video's. He might sell himself on paper enough to get an interview, but any decent employer who does a background check wouldn't employ him.

I've seem better portfolios of work from applicants to get IN to university, never mind on graduating.

Reactions: 3
Does he really think some corporation is going to pay him to film himself getting tit faced with his friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does he really think some corporation is going to pay him to film himself getting tit faced with his friends?
I think he thinks he is going to become some sort of tv presenter. His whole style is very 1990s mtv, and not in a good way