JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abs on skinny people don't count, as the old saying goes. But I really don't think he goes to the gym except the times he posts about it.
Gym time (with Jete) for JoJo is when the views are low. Same thing posting with Krista. He only posts about/with both when he's desperate.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at Jete's podcast page with JoJo as the latest guest. First 3 seconds into the episode JoJo exclaims, "I've had a lot of mini viral trends over the years..." Um what?

• Haha
Just looked at Jete's podcast page with JoJo as the latest guest. First 3 seconds into the episode JoJo exclaims, "I've had a lot of mini viral trends over the years..." Um what?
First, Jete has a podcast that people subscribe to? Second, does JoJo even know what viral means?

• Haha
So JoJo with the 1980's looking Michael Jackson jacket copied Kyle with a train video. Shhhh it's a secret cruise so stay to the end of the video because he needs the ad revenue. It's not like he's been posting all over his socials where he's been and what ship he was on. If you were to combine Jete's IQ and JoJo's you might get 4. We've never seen another couple that are as dumb as this pair.

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 4.12.25 PM.png

Ahhh yes, the train that's been running for a while now and loads of other vloggers have covered.

You keep staying relevant and up to the minute Jojo

Reactions: 3
Speaking of things that don't work. Remember when JoJo was going to do food reviews and he tried to get people to watch the "I tested" series?

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 3.33.05 PM.png

So now drinking around the world is a bad idea for this borderline alcoholic?

Last edited:
Remember when JoJo would get an easy 50-60k views on his shorts in almost no time? Wow how things have changed (like the titles of his videos).

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 11.06.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 11.06.30 AM.png

• Haha
Cringing. Joining in a kids dance and making it all about himself taking over and trying to steal the limelight as usual.

Screenshot_20240305_161410_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_161402_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
This is cringe. Disney has gotta stop letting these idiots ruin things for paying customers. It’s out of control. Jojo will be washed up janitor in 3-5 years. At least he will contribute to society then. Because he certainly doesn’t right now.
I don't want to give him the views otherwise I'd post the whole video.

Its one of the worst things he has done for a while, even by his standards. So arrogant and selfish. He is literally up with the cast member as Mickey acting like he is one of them with all of the kids in front of them

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So we were cruising other forums and came across something interesting. Remember back when JoJo, Jete, PMM and the other grifters were supporting those one-off Disney Channel/theme parties at Boardwalk and downtown Orlando? Turns out the guy that ran them steals money from cast members and he doesn’t pay people back. It was said by someone that works there that he isn’t allowed back because of issues. There are a vine of people that are connected to him (not those mentioned above) and they all say how he steals money, abuses cast members verbally and he doesn’t even pay his rent apparently! We haven’t seen anyone speak on this because those meet ups seemed like a big deal…..Interesting, eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 4