JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojos channel has lost all direction, I'm not even sure he is much of a Disney vlogger anymore.

The Kyle Pallo thread is a bit bizarre, they trash Kyle (understandable) but seem to hold Jojo up as some great example 🤷‍♂️
I was guilty of that at first but then you realize JoJo is doing most of the stuff that Kyle is being criticized for. He's even worse in some ways like with clickbait, exploiting mental health and fishing for handouts. He just speaks much better on camera and is probably a more likeable person to be around so I'd still say he's the better vlogger.

Reactions: 2
I was guilty of that at first but then you realize JoJo is doing most of the stuff that Kyle is being criticized for. He's even worse in some ways like with clickbait, exploiting mental health and fishing for handouts. He just speaks much better on camera and is probably a more likeable person to be around so I'd still say he's the better vlogger.
Exactly, they often reference Jojo doing so much better than Kyle but it's so not true. Kyle may have a lot less subscribers and slower growth, but at least more of Kyle's subscribers actually watch his content.

Reactions: 3
In the latest Greece vlog (Mykonos), Jojo said some obvious thing as they were pulling up to the ship and this lady gave him such a look. She looks like wth is wrong with you. I laughed out loud.

Attachments

• Haha
In the latest Greece vlog (Mykonos), Jojo said some obvious thing as they were pulling up to the ship and this lady gave him such a look. She looks like wth is wrong with you. I laughed out loud.
Same lady, same. Every time he opens his mouth or posts something

• Haha
Jojos channel has lost all direction, I'm not even sure he is much of a Disney vlogger anymore.

The Kyle Pallo thread is a bit bizarre, they trash Kyle (understandable) but seem to hold Jojo up as some great example 🤷‍♂️
Not sure why they would prefer Mr Make-a-Wish over Kyle. He's annoying and keeps going back to the same lame ass well over and over!

Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 6.06.32 PM.png

Anyone want to take bets on how many women (who are barely 21) that JoJo and Jete tried to sleep with? This seems like a "boys cruise" and the goal is to see who can hook up with the most women. Sorry Krista, he was never going to settle down with you.
I wonder if Krista knows what he did to Mel?
---
There have been so many times that JoJo has recorded the expression of people glaring at him because he talks so loudly in public. However, it’s something that he objects to people calling him out on it. He’s tried to claim several times that he actually speaks softly in public, but that’s just another lie he tells.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if Krista knows what he did to Mel?
---

There have been so many times that JoJo has recorded the expression of people glaring at him because he talks so loudly in public. However, it’s something that he objects to people calling him out on it. He’s tried to claim several times that he actually speaks softly in public, but that’s just another lie he tells.
Which is even more idiotic as...hello!....you're recording yourself and we can see and hear you in your vlogs dumbass. We know how loud you are!

Reactions: 1
I think Jete didn’t wanna go on this cruise at first because he can tell J is courting them (well Jojo at the least). And he didn’t want any parts but he ended up folding for Jojo.

So he is in Paris, bound to do DLP too. Can't imagine his usual shtick doing down well there.

Jete must be happy to tag along because that's the only way he gets to go to a Disney Park.
It has to burn Kyle. During the lockdown, Kyle and JoJo talked about going to the reopening of Disneyland Paris. There may have also been chat about the grand opening of the Avengers theme hotel.

Even if he didn't cruise with them, Kyle could have hopped on a plane and met them in Paris. Oh, wait. Forgot who we were talking about. 🙄

• Haha
It has to burn Kyle. During the lockdown, Kyle and JoJo talked about going to the reopening of Disneyland Paris. There may have also been chat about the grand opening of the Avengers theme hotel.

Even if he didn't cruise with them, Kyle could have hopped on a plane and met them in Paris. Oh, wait. Forgot who we were talking about. 🙄
Maybe, although he can console himself with the fact he regularly gets double the views with a tenth of the subscribers as jojo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The consensus here is that Jojo has a ton more subscribers but Kyle is more successful that Jojo because of his views.

But on one side, Jojo has been traveling lately non stop, going to Japan, Europe, and staying on the newest cruises.

While in the other side Kyle is taking the cheapest cruises from the closest docks.

I guess that the shorts dont pay well, but he has to be making more than Kyle.

Not necessarily, I think a lot of these vloggers live off of credit cards tbh.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how many subscribers you have if no one is watching. Money comes from views not subscribers. This is also said by multiple youtube experts, that subscribers means less these days (unless the engagement follows through). Jojo did say (in a moany video) how much he was paid for one viral short with millions of views, but I can't remember how much it was.

I think jojo had a credit for the cruise so he only had to pay flights and disneyland paris.

They're both probably earning 'ok' money for basically doing bugger all. I also guess it depends whether Kyle wants to actually travel.

Jojo shouldn't travel as he is so uncultured and obnoxious when abroad.

The consensus here is that Jojo has a ton more subscribers but Kyle is more successful that Jojo because of his views.

But on one side, Jojo has been traveling lately non stop, going to Japan, Europe, and staying on the newest cruises.

While in the other side Kyle is taking the cheapest cruise from the closest dock.

I guess that the shorts dont pay well, but he has to be making more than Kyle.
Shorts and TikTok pay barely anything unless you are hitting ridiculous numbers. YouTube long form pays out much better but JoJo can't get people to actually watch that content. And when they do, it has to be for a certain amount of time for him to make anything. His videos average 12k views over 24 hours. Those kind of numbers don't pay the rent. He has less than 100 Patreons so he's not making a ton there. He must be getting a decent number of gifts/cash in his PO box to help pay for all this. Or, he's just burying himself in debt with the hopes of digging himself out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.