JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to take bets on how many women (who are barely 21) that JoJo and Jete tried to sleep with? This seems like a "boys cruise" and the goal is to see who can hook up with the most women. Sorry Krista, he was never going to settle down with you.

Reactions: 2
I promise I’m here cuz I actually watch and sometimes enjoy the content but I’m just wondering for men that claim to be straight they do a lot of suspect things…these cruises included
Jojo is awful for queerbaiting, so a lot of it is probably for that
---
Anyone want to take bets on how many women (who are barely 21) that JoJo and Jete tried to sleep with? This seems like a "boys cruise" and the goal is to see who can hook up with the most women. Sorry Krista, he was never going to settle down with you.
Not sure I've ever heard of a straight boys cruise before lol

Reactions: 1
The removal of eyebrow hair is a little too severe.

View attachment 2182483

JoJo says the Turkish Bath is a good opportunity for him to de-stress. I guess we don’t appreciate enough how much stress a person has who is on vacation every day of their life.
That is what I cannot stand the most about the disney vlogger community. Super ungrateful. Always bullshitting the audience with how much they work and are stressed. Right, sure.

If they are stressed it is because they are poor because they don’t work hard and the views aren’t paying the bills anymore. Boo hoo.

Reactions: 5
Surely Jojo’s not just flying straight home after his cruise?

He could easily have booked a hotel and stayed there for an extra week or two. Hotels on the Greek Islands are really cheap! I’ve been to Greece many times - it’s a beautiful country and a lot of the islands have some of the best beaches in the world. Not to mention all the history! Jojo’s not experiencing Greece very well just getting off for a few hours at a couple of ports.

He’s got no work or familial responsibilities to rush back to Orlando for. These vloggers don’t think or plan ahead. He’s forked out for a flight. Why just fly for cruise when he could stay longer? The cruise itself was free, anyway. With the cheap accommodation and food prices, surely he could have arranged to stay for at least a week longer.

At the end of the day, he’s just a vlogger. He doesn’t get any more views on his Disney videos than he has in Greece. He could film anything anywhere and the same core stans would still watch; he wouldn’t earn any more or any less. When there’s so many vloggers in Orlando tripping over each other, Jojo didn’t even consider doing something different for longer.
---
Every vlogger in Orlando is doing the same thing: Disney World, cruising, and Disneyland. Over and over again. He’s really missed an opportunity to do something completely different by actually staying in a hotel and doing a regular, non-Disney, non-cruise vacation.

Reactions: 4
Surely Jojo’s not just flying straight home after his cruise?

He could easily have booked a hotel and stayed there for an extra week or two. Hotels on the Greek Islands are really cheap! I’ve been to Greece many times - it’s a beautiful country and a lot of the islands have some of the best beaches in the world. Not to mention all the history! Jojo’s not experiencing Greece very well just getting off for a few hours at a couple of ports.

He’s got no work or familial responsibilities to rush back to Orlando for. These vloggers don’t think or plan ahead. He’s forked out for a flight. Why just fly for cruise when he could stay longer? The cruise itself was free, anyway. With the cheap accommodation and food prices, surely he could have arranged to stay for at least a week longer.

At the end of the day, he’s just a vlogger. He doesn’t get any more views on his Disney videos than he has in Greece. He could film anything anywhere and the same core stans would still watch; he wouldn’t earn any more or any less. When there’s so many vloggers in Orlando tripping over each other, Jojo didn’t even consider doing something different for longer.
---
Every vlogger in Orlando is doing the same thing: Disney World, cruising, and Disneyland. Over and over again. He’s really missed an opportunity to do something completely different by actually staying in a hotel and doing a regular, non-Disney, non-cruise vacation.
JoJo and Jete mentioned how close Greece is to Paris in todays vlog. The conversation happened near the beginning of the vlog.

Based on the views he wouldn't be able to afford a hotel in Greece 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s crazy how these vloggers portray themselves as living the dream. What dream? It’s a nightmare. They pretend they can travel yet they struggle to pay their bills. The fact that Jojo could only travel to Greece because he received cruise credit says it all.

Reactions: 6
You beat us to it. The only and ONLY reason he's in europe is because of the voucher. He probably maxed out his points on the airfare and then blew what he had left for funds on booze.

Reactions: 3
It’s fun to see what a fish out of water he is outside of the parks and the ships. He really has no clue about other countries.

This cruise series is going well, even funnier considering his subscribers keep rising which in turn makes his views and engament on long form videos even more appaling.

I'd have thought his views would have at least gone up a little considering he is now well over 1million, but he really isn't any further along on long form views than he was 6+ months ago. If anything maybe even worse.

Screenshot_20230519_224755_YouTube.jpg

The removal of eyebrow hair is a little too severe.

View attachment 2182483

JoJo says the Turkish Bath is a good opportunity for him to de-stress. I guess we don’t appreciate enough how much stress a person has who is on vacation every day of their life.
This looks like jete is servicing him well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This cruise series is going well, even funnier considering his subscribers keep rising which in turn makes his views and engament on long form videos even more appaling.

I'd have thought his views would have at least gone up a little considering he is now well over 1million, but he really isn't any further along on long form views than he was 6+ months ago. If anything maybe even worse.

View attachment 2183091
People like Kyle, JoJo, Jete, etc are not built for long form video. They are over exaggerated personalities that people can stand for only 45 seconds.

I watched Santorini when they walked up, good for them exercise and they seems to like the area.

Anyone else notice that for three "straight dudes" they spend a lot of time shirtless together? Also....yesterday's views! LOLZ!

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 8.30.06 AM.png

• Haha
Well now we know why Disney media failed when it came to the Galactic Starcruiser. We all know JoJo was hosted to visit the hotel. And if you go back and look at the video and how many views it got, you can see it was a wasted opportunity. It's also surprising that he has not spoken out about the hotel closing since he is such a "huge star wars fan".

Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 9.57.54 AM.png

Jojos channel has lost all direction, I'm not even sure he is much of a Disney vlogger anymore.

The Kyle Pallo thread is a bit bizarre, they trash Kyle (understandable) but seem to hold Jojo up as some great example 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.