JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going live at 10am on Mothers Day trying to get spending cash for his trip. Real classy.
I also noticed he picked one of the most expensive cruises to use with his cruise credit. He’d never even have considered a Greek cruise if he didn’t get the credit. I bet he was scouring Virgin’s website for one of the most expensive cruises to get for free.

Reactions: 1
I also noticed he picked one of the most expensive cruises to use with his cruise credit. He’d never even have considered a Greek cruise if he didn’t get the credit. I bet he was scouring Virgin’s website for one of the most expensive cruises to get for free.
I am 100% certain of that. And when you have no real job or commitments you can hop on the cheapest flight to match.

Reactions: 2
He is a grown man in his 20s and flown across America. Flying internationally really isn't all that different, he just looks a dumbass saying its scary and stressful.

Only way it's stressful or scary is if you haven't don't your research on entry requirements to that country.

Reactions: 4
He is a grown man in his 20s and flown across America. Flying internationally really isn't all that different, he just looks a dumbass saying its scary and stressful.

Only way it's stressful or scary is if you haven't don't your research on entry requirements to that country.
Yup. stRessFul is having a job and responsibilities. Flying is not*. He has all the time in the world to be prepared. bleeping clickbait nonsense as always.

*obviously some people have a real fear of flying

Looking at the map of Piraeus, I see that in today's vlog he got dropped off near the Gallery Suites, and then he and J met Jete at Horiatiko Bakery. The first church they saw is Holy Trinity Cathedral. The place that JoJo thought might be a museum is the the Municipal Theater and the "gold" building next to the park is Saint Constantinos & Saint Eleni.

Looking at the map of Piraeus, I see that in today's vlog he got dropped off near the Gallery Suites, and then he and J met Jete at Horiatiko Bakery. The first church they saw is Holy Trinity Cathedral. The place that JoJo thought might be a museum is the the Municipal Theater and the "gold" building next to the park is Saint Constantinos & Saint Eleni.
Hopefully JoJo and Jete will film TikToks of themselves drinking out of fountains in Greece and buying random children gifts.

Must not have made the cash he needed when he went live so he deleted the video. Instead he dropped another hot mess of nothingness about "flying alone".

• Haha
He has had a couple of 'I hate disney' shorts go viral so that might explain it.

His long video views are dropping yet again tho

His new cruise series seems to be crashing and burning so far
He has a photo from a hamam in Bodrum, Turkey on his Instagram today. If he and Jete filmed a little raw footage there, he could make a splash on OF.

• Haha
When the you don't have the flattering lighting and pose

Screenshot_20230517_193633_Instagram.jpg

And the dancing in this story has to be the cringiest and least sexy ever. As someone else said, it's the make a wish kid vibes.

Screenshot_20230517_193640_Instagram.jpg

---

• Sick
I have to JoJo credit for putting out the Greece vlogs so quickly. Maybe he’s taking to heart the criticism of his work ethic.

I think all mentions of JoJo’s “dancing” should have the word in quotes.

• Haha
I have to JoJo credit for putting out the Greece vlogs so quickly. Maybe he’s taking to heart the criticism of his work ethic.

I think all mentions of JoJo’s “dancing” should have the word in quotes.
Nope, he is on a cruise with Shitlife and is competing with cruise vloggers now for first to publish, thats really the reason behind the greece rushed video.

What fresh hell is this. This does not look cool or smooth in anyway. Dancing to gimme gimme by ABBA, more queerbaiting

Screenshot_20230518_125635_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125827_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125826_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125813_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125821_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125802_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125636_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230518_125634_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's refreshing to see that after 5 days at sea we came back to see that JoJo is still a failure that nobody wants to watch.

• Haha
I promise I’m here cuz I actually watch and sometimes enjoy the content but I’m just wondering for men that claim to be straight they do a lot of suspect things…these cruises included

Jojo’s eyebrows
The removal of eyebrow hair is a little too severe.

IMG_3507.jpeg

JoJo says the Turkish Bath is a good opportunity for him to de-stress. I guess we don’t appreciate enough how much stress a person has who is on vacation every day of their life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.