JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with over a million subscribers to have so few patreon is also telling.

I think his last live I think only brought in a few hundred dollars (which probably explains why he barely does them anymore).

Reactions: 1
Shorts and TikTok pay barely anything unless you are hitting ridiculous numbers. YouTube long form pays out much better but JoJo can't get people to actually watch that content. And when they do, it has to be for a certain amount of time for him to make anything. His videos average 12k views over 24 hours. Those kind of numbers don't pay the rent. He has less than 100 Patreons so he's not making a ton there. He must be getting a decent number of gifts/cash in his PO box to help pay for all this. Or, he's just burying himself in debt with the hopes of digging himself out.
I think you are onto something here, i think its a combo of gifts, invites, and debt. I think the recession will wash some of these fools out of business eventually.

I think you are onto something here, i think its a combo of gifts, invites, and debt. I think the recession will wash some of these fools out of business eventually.
Hopefully jojo and Kyle will go down the same plughole

I've recently discovered a youtuber called Brett Conti. He does travel videos and also life in NYC stuff. So that mix of travel and lifestyle isn't a million miles from what jojo does/tries to do.

I guess he is early 30s, but the contrast between him and Jojo is stark. He has just under 800k subscribers and under 400 videos total. Yet he has many long form videos in the multiple millions of views, his editing and filming is slick and professional, and he doesn't come across as an idiotic douche on camera.his thumbnails are good and his clickbait is very minor/is related to the content and creates intrigue at most.

Has has an apartment near the empire state and also rents offices to run his youtube business nearby. And is also looking at buying a place in manhattan.

He is so bleeping predictable and devoid of imagination/creativity. Zero depth

Fully expect a 'I hate disneyland paris' in coming weeks

Screenshot_20230526_110817_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230526_110825_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I'd been one of the sisters I'd have had to have said something about how views he gets or something

• Haha
He went to Europe without a travel power adapter. Ditto for his travel buddy Jete.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks like we're getting an hour long Disneyland Paris vlog tomorrow as a present to us on his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.