JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes because that's what the world is crying out for, jojos uneducated and ill-informed opinions on things.

Also, you have over 1 million subscribers and they don't watch your current channel, what on earth makes you think they want more of you.

Screenshot_20230605_194037_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes because that's what the world is crying out for, jojos uneducated and ill-informed opinions on things.

Also, you have over 1 million subscribers and they don't watch your current channel, what on earth makes you think they want more of you.

View attachment 2219440
Can we also add that JoJo the Village Idiot is getting his "news" from Inside the Magic. You know, the biggest clickbait wannabe Disney news site.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2219440
When one all about me channel isn’t enough. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We already know that he has zero follow through. How many times over the past year has he started something new only to abandon it almost immediately? The second channel was already a perfect example of that. Then there was that week that he was going to be a streamer. Once there isn't an instant return on his effort he'll give up.

And if he was going to give his "takes on the world" then why would he start with a subject that is no different than what he would already talk about?

Reactions: 2
Asking to JoJo for his take on the world would be like asking Paris Hilton for her opinion on the war in Ukraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he's consistent with low views. Yesterday's video got him a whopping 1.7k views so far. Promise Hoe actually does better numbers. lol

Makes me laugh , all his dlp content is so old news to anyone who knows or follows dlp. Maybe to his American audience its not, but in terms of dlp vlogging everything he says is old news

Reactions: 1
JoJo has told stories about his ex-girlfriend (from when he was in college) several times through the years. It’s been obvious that no matter how much he claims he’s over what happened, he’s not. The stories he has told before are how devastated he was when she spoke about her ex-boyfriend on Christmas Eve, and how the police had to be called on her when she locked herself in a car in a desperate attempt to get JoJo back after they broke up. Considering how much he lies, I’ve always wanted to hear her side of the story. I’m sure like with Kyle’s microwaved potato, there’s some interesting things she could tell. He’s bad mouthed her in a very public way, and the people they went to college with must surely see it and know who’s he talking about and you would think someone would let her know. It seems like JoJo wants that, as this video appears to be rubbing his “success” in her face.

JoJo has told stories about his ex-girlfriend (from when he was in college) several times through the years. It’s been obvious that no matter how much he claims he’s over what happened, he’s not. The stories he has told before are how devastated he was when she spoke about her ex-boyfriend on Christmas Eve, and how the police had to be called on her when she locked herself in a car in a desperate attempt to get JoJo back after they broke up. Considering how much he lies, I’ve always wanted to hear her side of the story. I’m sure like with Kyle’s microwaved potato, there’s some interesting things she could tell. He’s bad mouthed her in a very public way, and the people they went to college with must surely see it and know who’s he talking about and you would think someone would let her know. It seems like JoJo wants that, as this video appears to be rubbing his “success” in her face.

Using emotional abuse for clickbait...just another jojo low

Took a quick look at the short and his pinned comment was nothing more than a link to his most recent video. And the creepy comments...

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 5.27.50 PM.png

• Sick
Took a quick look at the short and his pinned comment was nothing more than a link to his most recent video. And the creepy comments...

View attachment 2222232
Jaynee has been cougar-ish toward JoJo for a long time. She’s in the group of people I used to be in who comment on every video. I don’t know her, but I know she lives in the same county as me. Debra Sue has been having a quite a time pleading with JoJo to do an unboxing video to show what she sent him, which of course JoJo doesn’t care enough anyone to bother doing that. She’s also having an unhappy time on Discord, wanting to talk to JoJo. I won’t show here what she’s been doing on Twitter, but take a look at the tweets she has sent him.

• Wow
OMG you'll never guess what happened to him in Disneyland Paris! He totally wasn't expecting it!

(I don't know what happened, because I will not watch.)

• Haha
OMG you'll never guess what happened to him in Disneyland Paris! He totally wasn't expecting it!

(I don't know what happened, because I will not watch.)
He's changed that title. It was something like 'I found the best disneyland paris resort hotel' earlier

• Haha
What's the over/under on video title changes for this one? Clearly he doesn't know tit about tit if he never knows what he's getting into.

Side note, did anyone else catch his IG story this week where Toppolino's had to "give him a shirt" to done there? Can you say tacky or trashy AF!?! How do you not know how to dress for a restaurant when you are a "Disney parks" influencer?

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 10.20.46 AM.png

Attachments

• Wow
Here’s the Big Lie from the video: “I’m a rule follower in every respect. In the parks, in the world, in the city.”

Also, after Moulin Rouge, JoJo is no more intoxicated than he has been many times before on camera, but this is a rare time when he admits to it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.