JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One big difference I've noticed between JoJo and Kyle is JoJo will shamelessly find a way to get to events even if he's not invited, didn't pay or isn't a member. I'm sure he has a whole rolodex of cast member friends he asks for favors. Of course Kyle will gladly use people as well but I think he just expects them to come to him. If not he will pout and either take shots at the event like when he said he was glad he wasn't at the Christmas party or find some other thing he claims he'd rather be doing as an excuse. I'm sure Kyle doing that "Why I don't go to Universal" video after not being invited to the HHN media event didn't help his cause.
JoJo has been known to use DCP and CM to get what he wants. Example: cutting the line at the first night of Fantasmic.

Reactions: 2
JoJo has been known to use DCP and CM to get what he wants. Example: cutting the line at the first night of Fantasmic.
That's what I mean. And there's even been a bunch of times in his riding everything videos where he claims a CM overheard him talking and "made magic" by letting cut to the front, when you know that's not at all how it happened.

Reactions: 1
That's what I mean. And there's even been a bunch of times in his riding everything videos where he claims a CM overheard him talking and "made magic" by letting cut to the front, when you know that's not at all how it happened.
If we are all being real here, no CM is "making magic" for any of these grifters. It's all being done to get a shout out from someone they feel is "internet famous".

We need to find a robot that can watch through all the vlogs, clip each moment someone "makes magic" for a vlogger, and pull them all together to see how many magic moments they each get in a year. All these magic moments that could go to families who aren't profitting off of Disney's brand and attractions.

Honestly I skip most of his videos because

A: The click bait titles piss me off. I tolerate you for your park content but I don't like you enough to watch a "surprise" video.

B: I can't stand most of his friends. They're annoying and he gets annoying when he's with them. Dan is okay.
He used to hang out with PMM, but I haven't noticed them in each others videos in quite awhile now.

Maybe JoJo is asking Nate how to get more than 14k views on a video?
I noticed JoJo and Jackie Super Enthused posted videos for the same events at the same time twice this week, so I was curious to see how they'd perform against each other. Jackie has 12K more views on one video and 22K on the other. Keep in mind that Jackie has 400K fewer subscribers and does well but isn't exactly taking the world by storm herself.

• Wow
I don't really mind PMM but I usually hit the back button as soon as Jojo shows up. There's something abut him that annoys the everloving duck out of me.

Reactions: 3
His camera ain't the reason his views are tanking. It's his personality that's the issue, not his tech

Reactions: 4
You know, I'm not a famous world traveling YouTuber, and I don't live in Orlando, but somehow, I knew MCO had opened a new terminal.

Why is JoJo so clueless? It's like he's Kyle or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.