JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After his birthday in 2020, JoJo didn't do a P.O. Box video until October then too. That year I wanted to top what I had done the previous year and I got the idea of creating a poster showing all the videos JoJo did in 2019. What I created I thought looked pretty cool. I sent it in time for his birthday in May. After that, I was expecting to see a P.O. Box video with the poster being unveiled. Months went by, until October, when he finally did a P.O. Box video. My poster was nowhere to be seen. I was thinking, maybe it got lost. I sent him a message asking him if he got it. His reply was "I think I got it. But didn't put it on a video haha". That was the unboxing in which he got the Pooh drawing that he put on his wall that is still there. I assume what I sent went into the garbage and has been in a Central Florida landfill since that time.

The original image is 50mb, so I dropped the resolution to make the file small enough to post in Imgur to be able to show it here. In making it, there were 226 videos I had to go through and get a suitable screen capture from and then do a photo edit on each one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I mean, A++++ for effort, but aesthetically it’s pretty bad, I suspect that’s why he wasn’t overly keen to show it. Really nice gesture and sentiment, no doubt though.

I know there was a lot of excitement at Fantasmic and the audience was ebullient, but JoJo’s screaming, loudly singing along off-key and shouting commentary throughout the show was pretty obnoxious.

Reactions: 6
I know there was a lot of excitement at Fantasmic and the audience was ebullient, but JoJo’s screaming, loudly singing along off-key and shouting commentary throughout the show was pretty obnoxious.
Maybe he was covering up so he didn't get a copyright strike against him. But it would be a shame if he did get one. ;)

Reactions: 3
A lot of the screaming was to avoid copyright strikes. He said as much.

He was spotted last night cutting the huge line for Fantasmic with someone who looked barely 20.

• Angry
A lot of the screaming was to avoid copyright strikes. He said as much.
You'll see that I didn't state anything to dispute what he said about that. I stated what he did was obnoxious.

You'll see that I didn't state anything to dispute what he said about that. I stated what he did was obnoxious.
You'll see that I didn't state anything to dispute what you said about it being obnoxious.

Reactions: 1
You'll see that I didn't state anything to dispute what you said about it being obnoxious.
Which I didn't say you did, so that's twice you've used a straw man. Going to go for a third?

I think we can all just agree that it's obnoxious regardless of the reason he does it. Obnoxious to the viewer and to those around him.

Out of interest, Disney make it fairly clear whilst waiting for attractions you cannot seemingly save a space in line for someone who isn’t in your party to join you a later point. Why is it then he is allowed to hop along with a group - which he’s filmed - saying they’ve held him a space?

He pretty much has a front row seat for Fantasmic and didn’t wait a single second in the queue. How is that fair on the hundreds of other people? Tempted to complain to Disney, as the inference you draw from that if left unchallenged, would be that Disney have confirmed vloggers are separate to others. Why should I potentially be threatened with being removed from the attraction or even the park for violating something, if for vloggers it’s fine?

If I took a shot for every time JoJo talked about Dan not being there in the first half of the video, I wouldn’t be typing this. Because I’d be dead.

I don’t know about the second half because I turned it off 😂

Dan skips being in the video in order to make sure their website for selling their stupid hats is up and running.

10/10 clickbait.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Click bait and dramatics going strong as ever
I have officially unsubscribed. I know it won’t matter given his growing number of subscribers but I just can’t stand to see the clickbait showing up anymore.

Reactions: 6
I like the hat better than both the original JW merch and the Dreamers stuff. With Dan doing all the work, I hope he gets the bigger percentage of the profit (or lower share of the loss).

Out of interest, Disney make it fairly clear whilst waiting for attractions you cannot seemingly save a space in line for someone who isn’t in your party to join you a later point. Why is it then he is allowed to hop along with a group - which he’s filmed - saying they’ve held him a space?

He pretty much has a front row seat for Fantasmic and didn’t wait a single second in the queue. How is that fair on the hundreds of other people? Tempted to complain to Disney, as the inference you draw from that if left unchallenged, would be that Disney have confirmed vloggers are separate to others. Why should I potentially be threatened with being removed from the attraction or even the park for violating something, if for vloggers it’s fine?
He skips lines because he gets all friendly with the DCP and younger full time cast members. That is why they let him do what he does.

We didn't even bother to watch the recent video because we knew it would be clickbait. For those who did, was Kyle mentioned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.