JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I only watched this to see the new terminal, which looked amazing. The fool wore flipflops to NJ? He doesn't have the common sense to at least wear a pair of running shoes.

That's the only pussy allowed in the house....come on you set that one up!
It seems to me that he is more offline when Kyle is away from home and I attribute it to taking the opportunity during that time to bang the headboard against the shared wall between their rooms.

It seems to me that he is more offline when Kyle is away from home and I attribute it to taking the opportunity during that time to bang the headboard against the shared wall between their rooms.
Maybe he is crafting a master plan? You know, something to get him more than 15k views per video?

Thing is with a title like that you know it's click bait

And his videos barely hit 15k these days never mind 20k 🤣

Reactions: 2
Jojo on titles and Kyle on thumbnails I'd say
Yeah JoJo is definitely worse with the clickbait titles, and on top of that has this weird thing where he constantly changes the titles on the first day. Now it's "Disney Trivia For Money With Strangers At Walt Disney World!"

Reactions: 1
Yeah JoJo is definitely worse with the clickbait titles, and on top of that has this weird thing where he constantly changes the titles on the first day. Now it's "Disney Trivia For Money With Strangers At Walt Disney World!"
I think he keeps changing them in hopes that more people will watch his videos. We all know it's not working. LOL

Reactions: 4
Herein lies the problem with using clickbait for EVERY SINGLE TITLE. No one believes it after a bit. Everyone knows it’s clickbait and not actually anything interesting. Boy who cried wolf, as it were.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol he has gone through so many titles, but 24 hours later he still only has 7500 views...with half a million subscribers!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.