JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest in JoJo's World of Desperation and Clickbait is this "I Got SLAPPED In Disney World" short where he has someone slap him just so he could promote his hat.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
They just are making a living blogging. So they have to do one a day. Seven a week. He doesn’t want to work at it. Doesn’t get any new information. WDWNT. Breaks all the news. He lazy. Telling you about his hard life working three hours a day. So we go on a cruise, so we can watch him drink. Can watch it anymore. His life does not affect my life. His mental health is his problem.

Reactions: 5
He isn't even doing it daily. I've noticed he seems to have dropped to every other

I thought *I* was going to sick watching JoJo run around in the rain like that.

You ain't immortal, guy.

Anyone ask him how the other channel is going?
It's not his other channel he needs to worry about. He was at the opening night for the Christmas party. That usually spikes the views because it's new and people have been waiting for footage. He posted his video two days ago and it's at a stagnant 14k views. Keep in mind Nate posted a random Epcot video yesterday of him eating vegan pasta and got 42k views. JoJo needs to face the music, he isn't appealing and his 15 minutes of fame are disappearing quicker than Kyle's hairline.

Reactions: 4
He also hasn't gotten any invites lately. Wdw couple and others have.

Meanwhile Taya and Patrick are living it up in Tokyo Disney.

Jojo has always been including his girls/friends/girlfriends.

Looks like they did media for Christmas party last night. I guess no invite.

Honestly I skip most of his videos because

A: The click bait titles piss me off. I tolerate you for your park content but I don't like you enough to watch a "surprise" video.

B: I can't stand most of his friends. They're annoying and he gets annoying when he's with them. Dan is okay.

Reactions: 6

A: The click bait titles piss me off. I tolerate you for your park content but I don't like you enough to watch a "surprise" video.

B: I can't stand most of his friends. They're annoying and he gets annoying when he's with them. Dan is okay.
His friends are garbage but then again, so is his channel.

Yeah I've pretty much stopped watching him because of the clickbait. It's always "Unexpected" or "Didn't go as planned" and then you watch the video just to find out he didn't even have a plan

• Haha
These vloggers need to put more effort in to their content. JoJo seems to be dialing it in more often than not. No longer watching regularly either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So it looks like he was invited to the Universal Media event but Kyle wasn't. They must be trying to get some of the viral TikTok audience to get more invested in their holiday attractions - very doubtful they'll get any returns from it because Jojo's following is all about luck and nothing about his quality of content or personality.

I'm interested to see how his "friendship" with Kyle goes now that he's getting invites while Kyle isn't. Very low odds but maybe he'll start realizing that trying to copy Kyle's boring style of vlogs are making his channel not go anywhere and he needs to actually put effort into something different.

Love the low blow to Kyle not being invited to Universal though! Pays off to not make content shitting on a park for not inviting you sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
One big difference I've noticed between JoJo and Kyle is JoJo will shamelessly find a way to get to events even if he's not invited, didn't pay or isn't a member. I'm sure he has a whole rolodex of cast member friends he asks for favors. Of course Kyle will gladly use people as well but I think he just expects them to come to him. If not he will pout and either take shots at the event like when he said he was glad he wasn't at the Christmas party or find some other thing he claims he'd rather be doing as an excuse. I'm sure Kyle doing that "Why I don't go to Universal" video after not being invited to the HHN media event didn't help his cause.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.