Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So when I first read the donation thing, my thoughts on it were that they divorced, she got money from that (maybe felt she didn't want any single thing from him, as she is an independent woman) and therefore made it very clear it would hit her bank and bounce (in full) straight back out and onto 2 charities.

In principal that sounded a decent thing to do. It implied she wasn't just a money grabber, she took nothing.

Then it has changed back and forth several times and I began to wonder a timeline and how that would affect this. For example, JD was having money issues (something like a large chunk of money went missing from him and he had court action to try and retrieve it, not sure if he won that?).

Did that leave him "short" on available cash? So rich on paper, but not actual dollar bills in the bank so to speak :unsure:

Did he then have a pay here and there agreement with AH - therefore leaving her without a large amount in full and she then "fumbled" about herself to pay the charity, having announced that was her intention?

Or, did he pay her in full $7 million and she's left that in her bank, only sending a drop over to start the ball rolling, JD's made a payment so he doesn't get dragged into the non-payment and get blamed and Elon has sent some as he's dating her by then and doesn't want anyone thinking badly of his girlfriend, so he gives an "advance" on her money to come in her name to save blushes or bad publicity 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can't keep up with the the whole thing so I've only been watching clips but what really bothers is the way JD talks, very slow and almost calculated.
He’s put on this weird inflection, not sure if it’s an English inflection or something but it annoys me because it’s different to how he used to talk.
I know he became obsessed with Hunter Thompson and sort of took his speech patterns on which explains the rambling text messages.

JD's made a payment
He made the payment from Amber’s settlement, it wasn’t on top of what she already had. I’m a bit confused by it all. She’s saying she’s donated it all but does that mean it’s all been earmarked to be donated over a 10 year period or did she mean she donated the 7 million already?

Reactions: 3
I can't keep up with the the whole thing so I've only been watching clips but what really bothers is the way JD talks, very slow and almost calculated.
JD is from Kentucky, (I'm not american) but would that be an area that has that slow, calm (kind of cowboy like Clint Eastood) type of slow talking?

He's also had substance issues, is heading towards 60, (no offence there, I'm in my 50's and I forget what I went upstairs for 😂 ) he may well need to pause and gather his thoughts and focus. Maybe that's why he's a bit slower in his speech 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It's true, he's much cuter with his gob shut isn't he. Beckham. Keanu even bless his socks, all better to look at with gobs shut. 🤭

I think you have to be somewhat calculated with your words in court, and being screened to the world, tbfair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing the case is about him allegedly losing work due to the (anonymous) article are they going to talk to producers/ casting directors etc to confirm this actually happened and that this article was their reason? Cos whether dv happened or not and regardless of who was the main perp that is what this is all meant to be about is it not?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what time (uk) the Law and Crime network live on you tube will restart today?

(the judge gave an extended lunch to 2.30pm their time, I think? )

Seeing the case is about him allegedly losing work due to the (anonymous) article are they going to talk to producers/ casting directors etc to confirm this actually happened and that this article was their reason? Cos whether dv happened or not and regardless of who was the main perp that is what this is all meant to be about is it not?
This person is listed as being related to the Disney company but I’m not sure about the others on Amber’s witness list.
319FF435-D338-4CB2-AC94-B38900918EAC.jpeg

She worked in a production capacity for Pirates (Dead Men Tell No Tales and Stranger Tides) plus Lone Ranger.

And Johnny's accountant/"business manager" is up. Please don't let this nice old man be up there for 4 hours :oops: 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The donated but not paid line, oh dear. EB trying to make out she paid over what was expected as an instalment was laughable, she didn’t pay anything from the settlement as she publically declared.

She used that to bolster her image knowing full well she paid nothing. I really can’t see how that looks good to the jury. It’s a massive lie, and it puts a mark on her credibility. (She benefitted from it in the UK trial as well.)

the ACLU correspondence also proves she intended to bring Depp into that article. So now she is throwing her advisors under the bus lol. Always someone else’s fault.

she is going to have a very hard time answering these issues under cross examination.

Reactions: 9
How experienced is this Judge? She always seems flustered when there's objections from Amber's team.

Reactions: 2
Is it gum or sweets? I've noticed his lawyer lays out a pile of jelly beans and gummy bears for him on their desk each morning 🤣
No wonder he’s chewing all the time. 😆 Imagine if it was Amber chewing, they’d be saying it was contempt of court 😆 It does look a bit trashy though chewing in court 😆

Omg his wine is $500 a bottle

Rottenborn is being a massive dick considering how polite this man is

Reactions: 11
I am biased. After Amber’s appalling behaviour when she smuggled her dogs into Australia against all quarantine laws I think she is arrogant, self centred and a liar.

Reactions: 13
I love the accountant guy ! He wanted to go off on a long ramble answering the questions
Hope they don’t chew him up 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.