Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch legal bytes on YouTube they are commenting now on it. Basically about her credibility and lies about donations.

The organisation also forged a payment plan after the UK trial to try save face because she said that she had donated everything but didn't. If fact JD donated and the Elon Musk on her behalf.

Reactions: 7
Did she ever say she had donated the $7 million or only that she intended to. Obviously if she claimed she had donated the money then she is a proven liar, if however, she claimed she intended to then she isn't an outright liar but that would show the manipulation she is capable of.

Reactions: 6
It's really difficult to explain but basically she pledged that amount of money and that has responsibilities. Not like us donating charity because donating this was is about raising profile.
So off the back of that the then made her ambassador for dv etc. She did say she donated all the money in the last trial and in interviews.

• Wow
Did she ever say she had donated the $7 million or only that she intended to. Obviously if she claimed she had donated the money then she is a proven liar, if however, she claimed she intended to then she isn't an outright liar but that would show the manipulation she is capable of.
I believe she claimed she WOULD donate her share of the divorce settlement, but failed to do so and I don’t think she said she did, but I could be mistaken.

it’s widely believed the gesture was a sham to prove she wasn’t just after the cash but it hasn’t materialised, and she moved on with a billionaire so 👀

• Heart
From my understanding there were no legal stipulations on her divorce settlement so she doesn’t have to donate if she didn’t want to. Yes it looks shady but then reading about the case (can’t listen at the moment) she was going to donate over a 10 year period and had to stop as she needed money to defend herself in the Depp lawsuits.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If you watch legal bytes on YouTube they are commenting now on it. Basically about her credibility and lies about donations.

The organisation also forged a payment plan after the UK trial to try save face because she said that she had donated everything but didn't. If fact JD donated and the Elon Musk on her behalf.
This is a piece of the UK Judgement

1651161529910.png

From my understanding there were no legal stipulations on her divorce settlement so she doesn’t have to donate if she didn’t want to. Yes it looks shady but then reading about the case (can’t listen at the moment) she was going to donate over a 10 year period and had to stop as she needed money to defend herself in the Depp lawsuits.
That 10 year period agreement only came after the UK trial. The agreement was for JD to pay her in installments and she pay the ACLU. JD offered to pay them directly and credit her but she fought against that. The final installment came from JD early in 2018. JD sued her early in 2019.

• Wow
But she can afford to adopt and bring up a child? Something's fucky.

• Heart
Yep she said on mulitple occasions that she donated it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But she can afford to adopt and bring up a child? Something's fucky.
She didn’t adopt a child, she went through with a surrogate. And those are two different things entirely. You don’t need millions and millions to bring up a child but it do to fight someone in court.

97130B5E-F08B-498C-98DD-6D33FFCA8FA7.jpeg
B2A9F0E9-A297-4E8F-9140-ED8893E794A3.jpeg
186D7822-7DC8-4267-BDA7-322128270D81.jpeg
CB808C94-A805-415D-8B45-55FB8459E8FB.jpeg

These types of Johnny Depp fans ain’t right in the head!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These types of Johnny Depp fans ain’t right in the head!
True, and if you're posting death threats, have a word with yourself honestly (don't think the lawyer's going to be eaten though, she looks like she might be a bit tough).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How the heck do you get a bloke to cough up $500,000 for a charity you’ve pledged money to as part of your divorce settlement from another bloke? She must be hella good in da sack and/or taking peoples boots off at the end of the day.

Did she actually sign that 10 year donation pledge document though? I was annoyingly interrupted by work at the bit where they were looking at it and it sounded like she didn’t

“It's 12:15 Eastern US time... this witness has yet to be cross-examined by Team Heard, and I'm told Depp has five remaining witnesses to call. If true, Depp time bleeds into next week...”
Read this on Twitter and I hope it’s not the case - neither side should take up time.

It's really difficult to explain but basically she pledged that amount of money and that has responsibilities. Not like us donating charity because donating this was is about raising profile.
So off the back of that the then made her ambassador for dv etc. She did say she donated all the money in the last trial and in interviews.
Ah thanks that makes sense, the ACLU guy talked about the fact that those kind of donations significantly raise their profile.

Yes it's very revealing isn't it. Doesn't make the Aclu look good either.
Can you explain what the ACLU did wrong? Scrambling to catch up here!

Reactions: 3
So apparently the Doug Stanhope allegation is mixed up in the divorce settlement somewhere. She took the $7 mill and dropped her defamation suit against him

Reactions: 2
How the heck do you get a bloke to cough up $500,000 for a charity you’ve pledged money to as part of your divorce settlement from another bloke? She must be hella good in da sack and/or taking peoples boots off at the end of the day.
Given how rich Musk is it reflect badly on her that he didn't pay it all :p

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.