Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the #Mepoo title or Amber turd 😂 what ever the outcome of the trial, it’s clearly a very sad situation being played out in public. Both sides have suffered and it doesn’t look particularly good for either of them. But for me what makes Amber come across worst, is the taunting of him, and as said in previous posts, the withholding of his medication during detox. Yes he requested it a little earlier but no dr would do what she did.

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see her being cross examined. I wonder what the timetable is for next week in regards to who’s testifying. We all know Johnny will be but with the way he talks, he could still be testifying in 6 weeks time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If a doctor tells you to take your medication at 6pm, you take it at 6pm.
Believe me I’ve been in hospital counting down the minutes, they do it that way because it is unsafe for you to take it until that time, not for shits and giggles.

Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see her being cross examined. I wonder what the timetable is for next week in regards to who’s testifying. We all know Johnny will be but with the way he talks, he could still be testifying in 6 weeks time!
This is what annoys me about him, I’m like spit it out, Jesus 😂 still love him though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am currently on 40mg of morphine a day, you take it when you're told. In hospital it was given on the hour whether you were in agony or not.

IF its true that Heard was just giving the meds at the correct time and not withholding them then she didn't do anything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If a doctor tells you to take your medication at 6pm, you take it at 6pm.
Believe me I’ve been in hospital counting down the minutes, they do it that way because it is unsafe for you to take it until that time, not for shits and giggles.
Generally yes, but with opiate withdrawal it’s more dangerous to leave someone in a bad way, and if what was said in court is true, and it was only 30 minutes earlier, then it would be a reasonable request

I am currently on 40mg of morphine a day, you take it when you're told. In hospital it was given on the hour whether you were in agony or not.

IF its true that Heard was just giving the meds at the correct time and not withholding them then she didn't do anything wrong.
I guess that’s correct

Reactions: 12

But didn't the nurse note that she witheld it because she was upset that he wasn't supporting her?

16 days left and a shitload of witnesses to get through!

Reactions: 8
But didn't the nurse note that she witheld it because she was upset that he wasn't supporting her?
I have no idea, but if a nurse witnessed that patient abuse I assume she reported it through the correct channels?

The nurses on the ward (that I was on) were very strict with times, I wasn't too bad, but the woman opposite me was crying in pain and nurse wouldn't give her any more or any sooner.

We did get offered paracetamol which made me hollow laugh

Reactions: 11
The Dump vs Turd tit show has another 4 weeks to go, whatever they’re paying that jury it’s not enough. It seems the judge took pity on the court and gave everyone Friday off. I guess it’s one more week with JD, so they’re gonna need that Friday off to recover. When their counsellor said AH didn’t let JD speak, we now know why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her being questioned is going to be so interesting. And people on her side, hearing what they got to say. The teaaaaaa ☕☕

Reactions: 7
16 days left and a shitload of witnesses to get through!
And Johnny still hasn’t finished!!!

It seems the judge took pity on the court and gave everyone Friday off.
Friday is for the attorneys on both side to go through their paper work and make sure the judge has all the evidence etc. So whilst the jury, Johnny and Amber have Friday off, the attorneys, their teams and the judge still have to work. I think Judge Penney said they were working from 9am to 6pm last Friday!

Reactions: 7
And Johnny still hasn’t finished!!!

Friday is for the attorneys on both side to go through their paper work and make sure the judge has all the evidence etc. So whilst the jury, Johnny and Amber have Friday off, the attorneys, their teams and the judge still have to work. I think Judge Penney said they were working from 9am to 6pm last Friday!
Yep they are still arguing over what evidence can and cannot be admitted into the trial.

Apparently some people who are supporting AH have been leaving leaflets on cars in car parks near the court which could cause a mistral if a juror saw it. It is thought that the jurors are being told to meet somewhere away from the courtroom and being driven to court together in a minibus.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Apparently some people who are supporting AH have been leaving leaflets on cars in car parks near the court which could cause a mistral if a juror saw it. It is thought that the jurors are being told to meet somewhere away from the courtroom and being driven to court together in a minibus.
OMG, glad they don't have to live in a sealed underground bunker for the duration of the trial 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh how ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot wait for her to take the stand, from reading the UK transcripts she comes across as very argumentative in her answers and constantly saying that everyone else was lying, so it will be interesting to see if she has had some coaching prior to her new testimony.

Reactions: 17
that’s actually unhinged

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.