Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate rottenborn this poor man if he gets any more objections he’s gonna cry! Let the man speak

Reactions: 6
I know it's the defence attorney's job to go hard on the plaintiff's witnesses to only get favourable information from them, but this guy is just coming across as a dick.

Reactions: 5
I know it's the defence attorney's job to go hard on the plaintiff's witnesses to only get favourable information from them, but this guy is just coming across as a dick.
Definitely, he’s being unnecessarily rude!

Reactions: 4
His wine bill has shrunk to virtually zero' https://news.sky.com/story/johnny-d...ry-told-12587975?postid=3801738#liveblog-body '

'His wine bill has shrunk to virtually zero'
Questioning moves on to 2020 Wine Merchants, a purveyor of wine in Los Angeles, we hear.
Edward White says he satisfied the liabilities that Johnny Depp incurred at 2020, which was about £160,000 at the end of his marriage to Heard.
"His wine bill has shrunk to virtually zero," Mr White then says, aside from "a few gifts at Christmas time".
He is then asked if he is familiar with a wine called Vega Sicillia.
Mr White says it is a "very expensive" wine that Amber Heard enjoyed drinking.
It costs $500 a bottle, we hear.
Mr White tells the court he was in charge of paying for the wine for Heard's birthday party on 21 April 2016. Heard ordered five bottles of this wine and eight other bottles, he tells the court.
That's an expensive party!

duck me! lol

Reactions: 7
If I was the witness, I’d have to talk really fast when being cross examined by Rottenborn.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.