Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Where are you testifying from?"

"From home, Essex, UK"

"Where do you live?"

"Essex, UK"

What a waste of a question

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You're looking different this evening, Dotty. Making an effort for JD now that he's given you the flutters?
There's so much secret gossip around this week I thought I'd attend to a more appropriate expression. Thank you for noticing 😘

Ohh this chap now? Sounds like my Uncle Mick 😂

Is his name Mr Desert (JD's lawyer)?
The bloke next to JD who likes stroking his tie is Ben..... wait for it...... Chew! Have we got dessert too? I can feel a ditty coming on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was getting a bit feisty with rude Rottenborn, bless him!
I can't stand this lawyer - I'd like to tattoo "did I read that right?" on his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jerry Judge gets mentioned quite a lot. Such a pity he’s no longer here, he would give a fascinating insight to this.

Reactions: 9
There's so much secret gossip around this week I thought I'd attend to a more appropriate expression. Thank you for noticing 😘

Ohh this chap now? Sounds like my Uncle Mick 😂

The bloke next to JD who likes stroking his tie is Ben..... wait for it...... Chew!
I appreciate your efforts. You do put a lot of thought into your involvement.

It's funny. In this and another thread I'm active in I get the impression that a surprisingly large number of the people posting are Scottish.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice to see this guy wearing a suit even though it’s just a video call!

Reactions: 12
The (misheard, lol!) dialogue shown on screen can at times be unintentionally hilarious! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I appreciate your efforts. You do put a lot of thought into your involvement.

It's funny. In this and another thread I'm active in I get the impression that a surprisingly large number of the people posting are Scottish.
ochhhh nooo lassie not me, a kamikaze scotsman?

well, not all of me! 😂 😂

Oi Rottenbootom.....

external-content.duckduckgo-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.