Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my understanding there were no legal stipulations on her divorce settlement so she doesn’t have to donate if she didn’t want to. Yes it looks shady but then reading about the case (can’t listen at the moment) she was going to donate over a 10 year period and had to stop as she needed money to defend herself in the Depp lawsuits.
The only stipulation I can find is that there was an NDA which meant that she could not disclose stuff that was within that NDA...then unfortunately for her she started talking, re the donations I so not believe that there was a stipulation in the NDA that she breached.

Reactions: 1
Magic mushrooms 🍄
Penis’s
Mega pints
Chopped off finger
Coachella
Charity donations
Hearsay
Objection
Did I read that right
I need to go to bed but I have all these words swirling round my head 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread here, folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.