Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in the entire file tbh. Johnny’s unreliability as a witness (that was a compelling section on its own). Her claims were backed up by plenty of evidence and his were not in 12 of the 14 examples.
I'm interested in what evidence 'she' presented???
Other than secret photos, recordings or words of her former friends??

Reactions: 2
Possibly not but JD’s team asked to appeal to the UK court and were rejected on the basis that they had no new and compelling evidence. I believe the audio files were at the behest of and form the basis of the marital counsellors evidence. (I’m happy to stand corrected on this 👍🏼)

Honestly, if Johnny wins this on the basis of proper evidence and a fair trial I will happily agree with and accept the outcome.
Court in the UK did not hear police evidence or any of the evidence from the ACLU which was heard last few days which leads to not only the reliability of AH as a witness but also her intentions re the divorce and the potential damage that her claiming DV, whilst promoting her latest venture could do to JD...so maybe the UK judge was wrong???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m glad this driver just keeps it brief and answers the questions, no rambling.

FFS let go of the MM stuff, if they have their own case against JD then fair enough, BUT please stop trying to push that as an agenda to beat JD up with!

Reactions: 4
JD only agreed to give her the $7 million if she donated it.

Are you sure that is true? interested in your source?

There won't be any court tomorrow. So I would imagine it will be Monday. Apparently she's first up.
Monday will be a different day..if we get that far......

Reactions: 1
Does it really matter where the phone was found these lawyers are really reaching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.