Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow DUI guy and James but un followed. I think they have been massively unprofessional and spreading gossip. I don't believe it's a good look as lawyers to be talking about lawyers crying and witnesses conversations in the toilets (Whitney). They also shared what was on a laptop screen and what a juror was wearing which was distinct at one point. Now picking beef with Laura b all seems silly.
Runckle was so much more professional.
Anyway to keep it on topic, Heards original counsel walked and 3 others wouldn't take it. Elaine normally deals with employment stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I will say aswel in order for jd to clear his name he had to lay himself bare for all to see, his private conversations, the abuse he endured by his now deceased mother and then the abuse he endured by his wife, his drug and alcohol abuse. Public humiliation for justice. Not an easy thing to do for anyone. He also didn’t try and hide his msgs or anything else. Amber on the other hand no phone handed in 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg she spends almost $44k a month?! Bloody hell, how the other half live eh? wish I could spend 2000 a month on clothes
2000 a month on eating out as well… HOW? We are lucky if we can get a dominos a month (£50is for the 5 of us) that’s “fancy” for us 🤣, we get the odd chippy tea because it’s dead cheap but duck me is she getting gold leaf cornflakes delivered for breakfast?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to follow DUI guy and James but un followed. I think they have been massively unprofessional and spreading gossip. I don't believe it's a good look as lawyers to be talking about lawyers crying and witnesses conversations in the toilets (Whitney). They also shared what was on a laptop screen and what a juror was wearing which was distinct at one point. Now picking beef with Laura b all seems silly.
Ruckle was so much more professional.
Anyway to keep it on topic, Heards original counsel walked and 3 others wouldn't take it. Elaine normally deals with employment stuff.
DUI Guy is up himself...
James? nah...

Our Elaine is doing her best, what's not to love about Elaine?
I want to see her on Graham Norton, after a few gins in the green room....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone got fam in Giffnock, Glasgow or a mate that wrote for NME 2013/2014? 🧐

th-464376309.jpg

Why did Barlow really leave UK for the US so promptly in 2014?

Reactions: 3
only heard about these people the last few weeks but I have to say I enjoyed runkle. Was it the dui guy who had A total witch fit the other day when he couldn’t get into court?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
At the end of the day, tweets/ SMS can be misinterpreted. How harrowing are these taunts. " Tell the world, Johnny. Tell them, Johnny Depp. I, Johnny Depp, a man, I'm a victim too of domestic violence, and I, you know, it's a fair fight. And see how many people believe or side with you.'

• Heart
  • Wow
At the end of the day, tweets/ SMS can be misinterpreted. How harrowing are these taunts. " Tell the world, Johnny. Tell them, Johnny Depp. I, Johnny Depp, a man, I'm a victim too of domestic violence, and I, you know, it's a fair fight. And see how many people believe or side with you.'
I believe Johnny.

• Heart

I saw that TUG got involved with that situation and Laura B deleted one or two tweets about the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
:rolleyes:
Probably that poster on the last thread that went on about his text messages ;)🤭
nope not me I haven’t voted :rolleyes:

pointing out his texts were vile doesn’t make me proAmber

I actually have a lot of respect for Elaine and I do feel bad for her. It can’t have been easy and on top of that to be turned in to (albeit) amusing memes across the internet. I hope she has a sense of humour and just moves on with whatever the next job is. I think the intense pressure and worldwide coverage got to her and that’s why she flustered. She was up against an absolutely amazing team with Camille, Ben et al. (who everyone fell in love with) but that doesn’t make her awful, she just didn’t come across as eloquent and knowledgeable as they did.
I also believe that she really Did believe Amber, but probably felt that they were a very badly matched couple…
i hope so too!

Serious question to all the Johnny Depp fans (which is basically all this thread is at this point)...
I'm not an Amber fan by any means (even started off probably more Team Johnny) but I have enjoyed following this trail..

How do you seriously think Johnny will win this? And get $50m. Have you read the jury instructions with a clear (unbiased) mind? There's just no way. I don't think Amber will "win" either tbf... but interested to hear how you think Johnny can win this
if the jury ignore the instructions

Reactions: 6
Eve doesn't like being called Fartlow, when that trended on twitter she bust a haemorrhoid. She thinks people calling her Fartlow has something to do with history rather than Turdle's farts. Or the fact that she will of been called Fartlow Farthigh on the backstreets of Glasgeeee by crouching weeuns. She's exploded and had enough, all small and angry, you know the type. She likes to make mountains out of non existent molehills to carve herself a wee path. Cut her hair she looks like the little krankie.

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 22.54.11.jpg

May I suggest we all fart in her general direction, like her girlfriend, she seems to like taking a terribly serious issue and twisting and manipulating it for her own means.

images-12.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
only heard about these people the last few weeks but I have to say I enjoyed runkle. Was it the dui guy who had A total witch fit the other day when he couldn’t get into court?

I hate to say this but I'm glad that he didn't get into court on Friday. It was in his best interest. DUI Guy needed some rest and he had been going on very little sleep and he was acting immature and was trying to giving someone his business card and it just happens to turn out to be Amber's assistant. I'm like yeah right buddy. I'm thought to myself that he's been in court for several days, I'm sure he knew what he was doing and he should not have done that imo. I'm not a lawyer. That's just my two cents about that matter.

But I like that Laura B lady until she replied with that shady tweet about not having slept outside the court house and something about the fact that she had a shower or something to that effect. I was like what the hell.

I saw this tweet which is really interesting and may explain why they were booted from the line to get into the court house.

I don't think that he should have posted that photo of someone from AMber's team on their laptop, he has just minded his own business imo.

Reactions: 7
All the above. Generational memory is a thing too. 💜 You too @Just William

My ma was a wiley one, bdp/hystrionic/lying/abusive/notpresentevenwhensherarelywas we have the wonderfulgrandparent/shitmum dynamic in our fam.
That’s so weird, I didn’t know this was a thing (I had wonderful grandparents but narc parents and could never figure out how it had happened)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate to say this but I'm glad that he didn't get into court on Friday. It was in his best interest. DUI Guy needed some rest and he had been going on very little sleep and he was acting immature and was trying to giving someone his business card and it just happens to turn out to be Amber's assistant. I'm like yeah right buddy. I'm thought to myself that he's been in court for several days, I'm sure he knew what he was doing and he should not have done that imo. I'm not a lawyer. That's just my two cents about that matter.

But I like that Laura B lady until she replied with that shady tweet about not having slept outside the court house and something about the fact that she had a shower or something to that effect. I was like what the hell.

I saw this tweet which is really interesting and may explain why they were booted from the line to get into the court house.

I don't think that he should have posted that photo of someone from AMber's team on their laptop, he has just minded his own business imo.
I suspect this might be a clue also....
(apologies for reposting)

And it can't have helped when he blabbed about seeing the invoice from Gordon and Rees....

Still it all adds to the general merriment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.