Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds this call weird? Whoever it is on the phone sounds so unbothered and at one point just says "that's all I can tell you, I have to go". Who acts like that when their friend is being assaulted?
Is that the call Rocky made on the way to or at a festival and she was fucked off to have to do it?

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to point out that the poster who is relentlessly accusing us of creaming our knickers for Johnny must be quite freaky 😉 I find that term grotesque and I’m unsure if I’ve ever creamed my knickers🤭 or if there’d be any evidence of such creaming 🤐 😂 wondering if I can sue?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just wanted to point out that the poster who is relentlessly accusing us of creaming our knickers for Johnny must be quite freaky 😉 I find that term grotesque and I’m unsure if I’ve ever creamed my knickers🤭 or if there’d be any evidence of such creaming 🤐 😂 wondering if I can sue?
The talk of creaming in your knickers makes me feel a little bit queasy if I’m honest. I don’t tend to walk around orgasming willy nilly. I wish looking at JD was all it took tbh, it can be a bit of a mission to “get there” 🤣 and quite frankly.. ain’t nobody got time for dat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ooooo the umbrella man is really stirring the pot....

Ohhhh how delicious, tis getting dark now, do you think the tip of his brolly is poisoned, cauldrons on all quarters are being stirred 😂

Come on Umbrella man, Spill, spill, spill!

images-2.jpg

I suspect they only get sour cream in their knickers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the problem with Elaine, so I read on here or elsewhere online is that she doesn't do many court cases/trials. She normally does the defamation (think that the right word, it is the interview you have before witnessing or talking in court) and I think that is where she really shines.
I also feel the lawyers all realise that AH had been lying to them and didn't have the mountain of evidence on their side - plus they all grew to dislike her.

Oh, I just read that Tim Burton wants JD to play Gomez in the new Addam family series, but it all depended on the trial of course. But duck yes, that would be perfection if that happen.
I think you want to say "deposition" instead of "defamation". Amber does the defamation 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking earlier - if we think Amber lied, do we think her friends knew about it?
In the later tape... after the TRO and the divorce is filed, when she says her lawyers made her do it.... she says that she was worried that he was going to sling her out of the penthouse.

So maybe, after he left her, and went to the penthouse Josh Drew (Rocky Pennington's boyfriend) was living in, he went there to tell him to pack up and leave.

Telling her, and her freeloading to chums, to clear off would seem a logical reason for him being there. Especially if he was going to have to sell the properties because of financial difficulties, or if, as seemingly was the case, he was going to divorce her (but she divorced him first).

Reactions: 9
Now I know this site isn't a place for gossip....

But I could have sworn Jamesfromcourt had a tweet earlier about Whitney being overhead saying "she's lying, she never had a bloody nose, she's lying."

Maybe he's deleted it.....
Someone will have screen shot if he did.. I'm gonna dig

Reactions: 7
In the later tape... after the TRO and the divorce is filed, when she says her lawyers made her do it.... she says that she was worried that he was going to sling her out of the penthouse.

So maybe, after he left her, and went to the penthouse Josh Drew (Rocky Pennington's boyfriend) was living in, he went there to tell him to pack up and leave.

Telling her, and her freeloading to chums, to clear off would seem a logical reason for him being there. Especially if he was going to have to sell the properties because of financial difficulties, or if, as seemingly was the case, he was going to divorce her (but she divorced him first).
I wouldn’t of been surprised if Johnny had told her friends to sling their hooks. Considering the demands Amber made financially.

Reactions: 13
Now I know this site isn't a place for gossip....

But I could have sworn Jamesfromcourt had a tweet earlier about Whitney being overhead saying "she's lying, she never had a bloody nose, she's lying."

Maybe he's deleted it.....
It was the DUI guy on his twitter……

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She couldn't record it because she was talking to Io Tillet Wright at the time.... who was either in New York or Cincinnati.... and was so concerned at what he heard he rang the police between one and three hours later.
There's also an email from IO to Amber detailing what happened even though they weren't there. I'll try and find it, it's so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.