Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like DUI guy but he comes across more as a youtuber than a lawyer (is he actually a lawyer :unsure:) He got a bit up himself when in the line on his last day in court, trying to instruct the line to move back because he knows best, that's not his job or any of his business.
Yes he is a real lawyer

Yes they should be more professional.

Reactions: 8
I was out for some megapints last night after working all day and had a bastard megahangover today. But laying in bed, it gave me the chance to catch up on closing and the megaposting that's been happening here.
duck me.
I actually skipped ahead on here following the re-emergence of people who think dark humour texts to your friends is somehow worse that knocking off your husband fingertip with a vodka bottle. God help me but I just don't have the patience.

I popped in to the thread here in the early days but it seemed very pro AH and anyone who argued was an internalised misogynist and it was lockdown which was mentally hard enough so I didn't bother get into it. I believe evidence so I believe JD. He's not perfect, like us all and he has no doubt said and done some crappy things, like us all, but the evidence is there to back up his version of events not hers. We don't have to like him or his sense of humour but it is not proof that he abused or raped her.

I have followed this for a while but this is not to be all 'I told you so', I'm just so glad that people are seeing past the lies and putting some support behind him.
Anyway sorry for the ramble, it's just maddening, i honestly think she could stab him with that bleeping knife unprovoked in that court room and some the die hards would say it was JDs fault.
Any who I'm off to go die of the fear. Xx thanks for the laughs. Some funny withering cunts here 😘😅

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do you realize that if amber wins she can continue defaming him forever and have No legal consequences for her lies if he loses I will feel so bad for him and what man who is a victim of abuse will bother trying to report it because they will figure why bother they didn’t believe Johnny depp when his abuser taunted him with reporting it why would anyone believe me🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I saw this a while back and was distracted by the dancing guy who appears to be dressed in womens clothing
Casting needs a memo....surely a dancing cross-dresser could have been worked into the Hicksville story.

Oh for the good old days of Hollywood, when apparently Archibald Leach was doing acid with a rent-boy in Sharon Tate's garden on the night of the murder.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you realize that if amber wins she can continue defaming him forever and have No legal consequences for her lies if he loses I will feel so bad for him and what man who is a victim of abuse will bother trying to report it because they will figure why bother they didn’t believe Johnny depp when his abuser taunted him with reporting it why would anyone believe me🙁
Maybe she will fall into a great big hole and be unable to crawl back out. I’m off to manifest the duck out of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I suspect this might be a clue also....
(apologies for reposting)

And it can't have helped when he blabbed about seeing the invoice from Gordon and Rees....

Still it all adds to the general merriment.
did you see this tweet that James sent to Laura B, omg wow/

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Casting needs a memo....surely a dancing cross-dresser could have been worked into the Hicksville story.

Oh for the good old days of Hollywood, when apparently Archibald Leach was doing acid with a rent-boy in Sharon Tate's garden on the night of the murder.....
I so prefer Tarantino's version... :/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was out for some megapints last night after working all day and had a bastard megahangover today. But laying in bed, it gave me the chance to catch up on closing and the megaposting that's been happening here.
duck me.
I actually skipped ahead on here following the re-emergence of people who think dark humour texts to your friends is somehow worse that knocking off your husband fingertip with a vodka bottle. God help me but I just don't have the patience.

I popped in to the thread here in the early days but it seemed very pro AH and anyone who argued was an internalised misogynist and it was lockdown which was mentally hard enough so I didn't bother get into it. I believe evidence so I believe JD. He's not perfect, like us all and he has no doubt said and done some crappy things, like us all, but the evidence is there to back up his version of events not hers. We don't have to like him or his sense of humour but it is not proof that he abused or raped her.

I have followed this for a while but this is not to be all 'I told you so', I'm just so glad that people are seeing past the lies and putting some support behind him.
Anyway sorry for the ramble, it's just maddening, i honestly think she could stab him with that bleeping knife unprovoked in that court room and some the die hards would say it was JDs fault.
Any who I'm off to go die of the fear. Xx thanks for the laughs. Some funny withering cunts here 😘😅
View attachment 1301812
I was the same, popped in and it seemed mega Amber lovers, so i promptly left and just lurked 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This came on my YT recommended, Johnny at the time, 40 🤩🔥 the way he’s so honest about himself is endearing 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gawd you tattlers move fast, lol! I skimmed through the end of the last thread.

@AuroraBorealis

Thank you. ❤ xxx

I'm so glad you (& your sister) came across the right people at the right time who were able to help you. I totally understand how something like this trial can be triggering & bring back the feelings of anger, etc I very glad you haven't let her abuse define who you are or what you are capable of. That in itself shows how strong & brave you are & how much self awareness you have & on top of that you have ended the generational cycle. That is something you can both be proud of. I get what you mean about it being good hating on Amber, lol, after my experience of a Narc. They're evil & without a moral compass. I have always hated injustices & to see JD was abused yet labelled the abuser makes me so angry.
I want so badly for him to get justice & for her to get nothing.

I loved your cartoon & can relate as I love my books too! Your mention of Hauntology is interesting as I believe we subconsciously (?) bring certain things with us (emotional wounds) from former lives which can manifest in the current one. I have had a bad phobia since I was a child & a psychic who read for me several years ago described an incident in a former life which caused this fear as well as another in this life when I was a toddler so I had no memory of it but it triggered the memory of what happened in that past life by manifesting into this phobia.

Re: your post about a supporter of Alice in Ambers corner, yes, it's so deeply ironic as is the fact Alice agreed with a post supporting Depp!
It's un-bleeping-believable. The complete lack of self awareness is staggering.

@Dotty Merton thank you too. ❤ xxx

I'm sorry you too suffered at the hands of your 'mother' but like @AuroraBorealis you're strong & brave & I'm very glad you too found your way in life without letting her define you & for also breaking that cycle. Those damn generational cycles can be so toxic & damaging.
Btw, I love your humour! 🤣 Mine can be rather dark at times too. I also swear rather a lot in RL. 🤭
I have a great book written by a journalist who IIRC spent a year on call with homicide police in a US city & their humour was very dark & funny, but it helped them cope with the truly awful things they witnessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was the same, popped in and it seemed mega Amber lovers, so i promptly left and just lurked 🙂
Tis safe, now, just reply with a Python meme asking them for cheese and they duck off, or you are welcome to use this 🤭

images-11.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did you see this tweet that James sent to Laura B, omg wow/
I'm more surprised Laura B got in... (after being named by Adam Waldman as one of his internet journalists).... than her getting involved in interwebz drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm more surprised Laura B got in... (after being named by Adam Waldman as one of his internet journalists).... than her getting involved in interwebz drama.
that is a really valid point, I didn't even think of that.

this line drama is crazy imo

• Haha
that is a really valid point, I didn't even think of that.

this line drama is crazy imo
Funny tho....

Especially when the DUI Guy paid $4k for a place in the line....
And was then told he couldn't get in....
And then tried quoting contract law at the deputy....

Cracking entertainment.....

• Haha
  • Wow
This is the demands from turd after that incident.
All this from the "I want nothing" money grabbing greedy witch. Not to mention her keeping the $7 million for 13 months but still lying about donating it (she was being sued, yeah, 13 months after receiving it) I am still gobsmacked she actually had the nerve to say under oath that she uses pledge & donate synonymously. :rolleyes:🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There was also some drama with LegalBytes and DUI Guy the other day as well. Seems she wasn't a fan of his reaction to the TMZ guy telling Elaine she was looking her her 15 minutes of fame representing Heard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.