Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the phone calls to police. Io made the first one after phoning Amber and getting concerned - he was in New York at the time. It's pretty certain* Rocky made the second call.

* editing this after @wibble 's post above - basically, friends made the calls and not Amber.

Reactions: 6
The call to the police....

The assault is going on.... the caller doesn't know the people, beyond it is a man attacking a woman..... but she knows it is happening because 'she told me'.... it is a friend.... physically assaulting her.... it is a boyfriend.... told her by phone.... she has to go....
so right in the middle of being assaulted this person broke off turned to caller and said call and then effectively as you were to the abuser...

FYI IO tillet wright apparently called several hrs later.. not really a 911 emergency

Reactions: 12
the one person who’s arguing all day that we are creaming our knickers for Johnny but we’re really just applauding a man who has had to go to these lengths to clear his name and name his own abuser and he came with receipts
Can I be both applauding and creaming??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
amber could ring her friend and tell her she’s being assaulted but couldn’t ring police herself and leave the call on to get it recorded, couldn’t record the assault either🤔🤣 really trying hard to set him up and those cunts living off him 🤯 scum
She couldn't record it because she was talking to Io Tillet Wright at the time.... who was either in New York or Cincinnati.... and was so concerned at what he heard he rang the police between one and three hours later.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that Whitney making the call?
sounds like Rocky Pennington to me.. again I have to say where is the emotion? if my best friend was being physically assaulted I'd have some emotion, worry and desperation in my voice surely...

I had more emotion in my voice when I called the RSPCA about a swan in distress once

they were all in this together werent they.. all along.. I wonder if AH offered them a share of any payout

Reactions: 24
I was thinking earlier - if we think Amber lied, do we think her friends knew about it? Or did they get taken in by the act too?

ETA - Rocky especially, she was at the courthouse for the TRO hearing and with her the next day, mysteriously lacking a bruise...

Reactions: 11
Re: the phone calls to police. Io made the first one after phoning Amber and getting concerned - he was in New York at the time. It's pretty certain* Rocky made the second call.

* editing this after @wibble 's post above - basically, friends made the calls and not Amber.
But doesn't the recording from the police body cam, for the second police visit, record them saying that they are responding to a call from someone in New York?
Which would make the recording given to the Mail, the call which triggered the first police visit. (?)

Reactions: 5
I actually have a lot of respect for Elaine and I do feel bad for her. It can’t have been easy and on top of that to be turned in to (albeit) amusing memes across the internet. I hope she has a sense of humour and just moves on with whatever the next job is. I think the intense pressure and worldwide coverage got to her and that’s why she flustered. She was up against an absolutely amazing team with Camille, Ben et al. (who everyone fell in love with) but that doesn’t make her awful, she just didn’t come across as eloquent and knowledgeable as they did.
I also believe that she really Did believe Amber, but probably felt that they were a very badly matched couple…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
But doesn't the recording from the police body cam, for the second police visit, record them saying that they are responding to a call from someone in New York?
Which would make the recording given to the Mail, the call which triggered the first police visit. (?)
To be honest I've lost track by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got sent this and it's just tickled me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking earlier - if we think Amber lied, do we think her friends knew about it? Or did they get taken in by the act too?

ETA - Rocky especially, she was at the courthouse for the TRO hearing and with her the next day, mysteriously lacking a bruise...
I suspect some believe her and some are just as nasty as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I’m going to presume the reason none of them are friends with her anymore is because of all the lies. They were just there for a free ride and Amber went full am-dram and sprouted a zillion lies and they bailed because it was too much. I also think they had to testify for her in court because she probably has dirt on them so it’s some form of blackmail.

Reactions: 22
I came up with a brand spanking new conspiracy theory!

Question:
Wth is wrong with the mainstream (centre and left) newspapers? Why are they all defending and whitewashing Amber Heard even when people are able to witness the trial with their own eyes? Why are they claiming that people who fail to see Amber Heard as a victim and Johnny Depp as an abuser are right-wing extremists and Qanon people?
As a leftie, a feminist, and an activist I am bound to take umbrage at these offensive claims! I might cancel my NYTimes subscription, no longer support The Guardian, never read Huffpost again, huff at Insider from now on and so on. There are thousands who feel the same!

Explanation:
The Mollusk is paying the Amber Heard's PR (it must be tens of millions). The money is too good for the newspapers to turn it down.

What are his motives?

If we assume that the leaked post is true and Mollusk really wants her to lose or at least lose her credibility, so millions of people (if not billions) worldwide would deem her to be a liar, she would lose her power and whatever dirt she has over him as people would not believe her. If she photoshopped evidence in court, she can photoshop other images or videos. This is what she does.
When the mainstream newspapers keep lying while siding with Amber Heard, they are making people even angrier at her.

1) Amber Heard's reputation and credibility have to be incinerated.

Meanwhile, Mollusk is pretending to Amber Heard that he is doing what she wants him to do, is obeident, paying for her lawyers (who are not the best but have a reputation of being good, so he can always feign innocence) and paying for her PR-firm to keep the newspaper headlines the way Amber demanded. So,

2) He is pacifying Amber, so she will not see what will hit her (she lives in her own narcissistic la la land).

2) a) Her reputation will take yet another blow due to the antics of her PR guy. She will be further tainted by association.

And if you keep in mind that he openly stated that he is pro-Republican now, then part of his master plan is

3) To wipe out the credibility of mainstream (leftie, centre) publications worldwide, to make them lose supporters, and generate a mistrust against them. (Let them try to even write about masks or vaccines again!)

No one likes to be lied to. Also, no one likes a cognitive dissonance created by these lies.

So, here it is :)

A brand new conspiracy theory!

I conclude with proof, ladies and gentlemen:

(paraphrasing Rottenborn) As you all know,
the squirrels have ALWAYS planned to take over the world by turning all people nuts!

;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the problem with Elaine, so I read on here or elsewhere online is that she doesn't do many court cases/trials. She normally does the defamation (think that the right word, it is the interview you have before witnessing or talking in court) and I think that is where she really shines.
I also feel the lawyers all realise that AH had been lying to them and didn't have the mountain of evidence on their side - plus they all grew to dislike her.

Oh, I just read that Tim Burton wants JD to play Gomez in the new Addam family series, but it all depended on the trial of course. But duck yes, that would be perfection if that happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Now I know this site isn't a place for gossip....

But I could have sworn Jamesfromcourt had a tweet earlier about Whitney being overhead saying "she's lying, she never had a bloody nose, she's lying."

Maybe he's deleted it.....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The call to the police....

The assault is going on.... the caller doesn't know the people, beyond it is a man attacking a woman..... but she knows it is happening because 'she told me'.... it is a friend.... physically assaulting her.... it is a boyfriend.... told her by phone.... she has to go....
Is it just me who finds this call weird? Whoever it is on the phone sounds so unbothered and at one point just says "that's all I can tell you, I have to go". Who acts like that when their friend is being assaulted?

Reactions: 20
I came up with a brand spanking new conspiracy theory!

Question:
Wth is wrong with the mainstream (centre and left) newspapers? Why are they all defending and whitewashing Amber Heard even when people are able to witness the trial with their own eyes? Why are they claiming that people who fail to see Amber Heard as a victim and Johnny Depp as an abuser are right-wing extremists and Qanon people?
As a leftie, a feminist, and an activist I am bound to take umbrage at these offensive claims! I might cancel my NYTimes subscription, no longer support The Guardian, never read Huffpost again, huff at Insider from now on and so on. There are thousands who feel the same!

Explanation:
The Mollusk is paying the Amber Heard's PR (it must be tens of millions). The money is too good for the newspapers to turn it down.

What are his motives?

If we assume that the leaked post is true and Mollusk really wants her to lose or at least lose her credibility, so millions of people (if not billions) worldwide would deem her to be a liar, she would lose her power and whatever dirt she has over him as people would not believe her. If she photoshopped evidence in court, she can photoshop other images or videos. This is what she does.
When the mainstream newspapers keep lying while siding with Amber Heard, they are making people even angrier at her.

1) Amber Heard's reputation and credibility have to be incinerated.

Meanwhile, Mollusk is pretending to Amber Heard that he is doing what she wants him to do, is obeident, paying for her lawyers (who are not the best but have a reputation of being good, so he can always feign innocence) and paying for her PR-firm to keep the newspaper headlines the way Amber demanded. So,

2) He is pacifying Amber, so she will not see what will hit her (she lives in her own narcissistic la la land).

2) a) Her reputation will take yet another blow due to the antics of her PR guy. She will be further tainted by association.

And if you keep in mind that he openly stated that he is pro-Republican now, then part of his master plan is

3) To wipe out the credibility of mainstream (leftie, centre) publications worldwide, to make them lose supporters, and generate a mistrust against them. (Let them try to even write about masks or vaccines again!)

No one likes to be lied to. Also, no one likes a cognitive dissonance created by these lies.

So, here it is :)

A brand new conspiracy theory!

I conclude with proof, ladies and gentlemen:

(paraphrasing Rottenborn) As you all know,
the squirrels have ALWAYS planned to take over the world by turning the people nuts!

;)
Genius. You win 🙌

images-2 copy 3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let me be the first to wish (all of) you a very happy birthday 😂😂 oh I did not vote turdle for the record!
8F135228-1598-4A09-8535-2140BA6CEA8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.