Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question to all the Johnny Depp fans (which is basically all this thread is at this point)...
I'm not an Amber fan by any means (even started off probably more Team Johnny) but I have enjoyed following this trail..

How do you seriously think Johnny will win this? And get $50m. Have you read the jury instructions with a clear (unbiased) mind? There's just no way. I don't think Amber will "win" either tbf... but interested to hear how you think Johnny can win this

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to point out that the poster who is relentlessly accusing us of creaming our knickers for Johnny must be quite freaky 😉 I find that term grotesque and I’m unsure if I’ve ever creamed my knickers🤭 or if there’d be any evidence of such creaming 🤐 😂 wondering if I can sue?
Creaming your knickers makes you uncomfortable but talk of burning and bleeping a corpse doesn’t? Aye you do you hun 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I wasn't saying you didn't, was just saying someone will have the receipts lol
no I didn’t think that you did 🙂 I was speed reading and thought it would be found on the earlier thread

On receipts Johnny came to court with receipts and amber came with facial expressions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just wanted to point out that the poster who is relentlessly accusing us of creaming our knickers for Johnny must be quite freaky 😉 I find that term grotesque and I’m unsure if I’ve ever creamed my knickers🤭 or if there’d be any evidence of such creaming 🤐 😂 wondering if I can sue?
Haha!

I absolutely love that expression (creaming in my knickers) after Miriam Margolyes used it at Graham Norton! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've asked most people in my drunken state right now.... who's side are you on? Every single person I've asked said Johnny and they don't believe Amber's story one bit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The call to the police....

The assault is going on.... the caller doesn't know the people, beyond it is a man attacking a woman..... but she knows it is happening because 'she told me'.... it is a friend.... physically assaulting her.... it is a boyfriend.... told her by phone.... she has to go....
Thanks for posting this. Seeing a lot of things on tik tok that I missed
I was thinking earlier - if we think Amber lied, do we think her friends knew about it? Or did they get taken in by the act too?

ETA - Rocky especially, she was at the courthouse for the TRO hearing and with her the next day, mysteriously lacking a bruise...
I think they were involved as she had asked for all the penthouses in that divorce letter. She probably promised them one

Reactions: 13
Creaming your knickers makes you uncomfortable but talk of burning and bleeping a corpse doesn’t? Aye you do you hun 💀
I replied to you earlier and you didn’t reply but quote me on this😳 it was clearly a joke I have a sarcastic sense of humor. I’m not going to waste my time going over private msgs that weren’t sent to amber or meant to be ever seen by her when I can talk about the mountain of actual evidence against her. I will say the msgs took me aback when I heard them but I’m not going to judge how a victim vents about abuse he suffered. He has not abused anyone nor has he carried out anything he wrote. I am team truth🙌🏻 It just so happens in this case the man is telling the truth. Watching a case which showed so many vile things which you can include those msgs would never make me cream my knickers.

You don’t have to agree but let’s not nit pick. I’ll happily debate with anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now I know this site isn't a place for gossip....

But I could have sworn Jamesfromcourt had a tweet earlier about Whitney being overhead saying "she's lying, she never had a bloody nose, she's lying."

Maybe he's deleted it.....
There is a video on tiktok of him talking about this i think i saved it

Reactions: 4
Eve Barlow watch.......

Jeeeeez her use of double negatives let alone sentence structure made me read that out loud twice to try make sense, then I realised that was ever to be an unfruitful mission 😂 Where the feck did she study journalism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.