• Thursday

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Next week sometime.

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently drinking a mega pint and looking at a regular sized vodka bottle and wondering how it would even possibly fit in my floof.
Everytime that was mentioned it reminded me of when Kinga put that wine bottle up her floof in Big Brother (tried to find it on Youtube but it must have been deleted!).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The call to the police....

The assault is going on.... the caller doesn't know the people, beyond it is a man attacking a woman..... but she knows it is happening because 'she told me'.... it is a friend.... physically assaulting her.... it is a boyfriend.... told her by phone.... she has to go....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok own up, who voted for Amber 😂
the one person who’s arguing all day that we are creaming our knickers for Johnny but we’re really just applauding a man who has had to go to these lengths to clear his name and name his own abuser and he came with receipts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

The assault is going on.... the caller doesn't know the people, beyond it is a man attacking a woman..... but she knows it is happening because 'she told me'.... it is a friend.... physically assaulting her.... it is a boyfriend.... told her by phone.... she has to go....
Is that Whitney making the call?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

amber could ring her friend and tell her she’s being assaulted but couldn’t ring police herself and leave the call on to get it recorded, couldn’t record the assault either🤔🤣 really trying hard to set him up and those cunts living off him 🤯 scum

Reactions: 28

What a bizarre police call.. an how is she so calm, when iv phoned the police before I'm always panicked.

Reactions: 15
I am so sorry about your mother. And also the damage she unwittingly did to you.

I think we got very lucky of losing our mother relatively early

It was rather eye-opening for me to learn what awful things my grandmother (who treated my sister and I with such kindness and love) had done to her children, including my mother

Sometimes I seem to have a need to right the old wrongs in my mind and nurture old wounds and then I revisit and every time I heal a bit more. (Oh and it feels so GOOD hating on Amber!)

As for my need for space (and love of books), my hubby claims that this is me:

one aspect is that an author or painter or even a comic strip artist may have topics and details or elaborate situations popping up in their creation that have really happened in the past with his/her ancestors (without them having any conscious knowledge of that).
All the above. Generational memory is a thing too. 💜 You too @Just William

My ma was a wiley one, bdp/hystrionic/lying/abusive/notpresentevenwhensherarelywas we have the wonderfulgrandparent/shitmum dynamic in our fam. I try to look at the history of their times to give them all grace. We've broken the pattern now, we do great at both. It's takes a long time to set it all to peace and make your life all your own without their shadow watching over you. All power to those who walk, this at times, crappy path. My ma died, by suicide, I think she knew she'd been figured out and wouldn't be able to carry on with the lies. We've found a freedom since. Had to. It's a whole new world. If anyone was wondering why my humour doth get a little dark, that'll be it.

In other news, I present further evidence to my fishy theories on filthy Brit comedy and JD's inspiration of said skits.

82e7cf22-1d9c-46a0-8daf-d034d36ab06c_text.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that Whitney making the call?
It sounds like Rocky Pennington.... but officially it isn't.
According to ThatBrianFella (possibly on info through Adam Waldman) is that the call was made by Lauren Shapiro... who at that moment was at an open air screening, in a cemetery, of Silence of the Lambs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
the one person who’s arguing all day that we are creaming our knickers for Johnny but we’re really just applauding a man who has had to go to these lengths to clear his name and name his own abuser and he came with receipts
I’m not exactly creaming my knickers over him but yano.. I’d happily sit on his face. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.