Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect this might be a clue also....
(apologies for reposting)

And it can't have helped when he blabbed about seeing the invoice from Gordon and Rees....

Still it all adds to the general merriment.
you and I just posted the same tweet, but Eve Had a different tweet that I saw with that DUI guy in the photo too. which probably also explains why her was booted from the line too.

Reactions: 6
I've asked most people in my drunken state right now.... who's side are you on? Every single person I've asked said Johnny and they don't believe Amber's story one bit

my parents are on amber's side but they are not watched the trial either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Not at all, pull up a pouf, I am pouring a second witches brew and consulting my crystal ball for jury reasons whilst comparing eve 'i'm an angry little scottish lesbian' barlow to ......
I always think of Wee Jimmy Krankie when I see Nicola Sturgeon...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So the Jury have to decide in each case

Was the statement false
Was it said about the other party
Was is said with malice

Ignoring the stuff about compensation.

If the jury believe JD he's won at least one of his complaints.

If the believe AH then (they're wrong but) it still depends on them believing ADam Waldman was acting on JDs instructions and if Waldman knew it was untrue or didn't care.

She won't win.

ETA JDs case, if the Jury thinks she lied, then she had to have known she was lying and she admitted the op-ed was about JD.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel I'm missing out.. all I have had is hibiscus cold brew and tea
Don’t worry, I felt the same while I was working nights all week. I felt like I needed a brewery’s worth of alcohol but it was strictly green tea for me. You will power through and on the bright side no icky hangovers for you! I’m jealous of a hangover free awakenening now!

Reactions: 3
I like DUI guy but he comes across more as a youtuber than a lawyer (is he actually a lawyer :unsure:) He got a bit up himself when in the line on his last day in court, trying to instruct the line to move back because he knows best, that's not his job or any of his business.

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to point out that the poster who is relentlessly accusing us of creaming our knickers for Johnny must be quite freaky 😉 I find that term grotesque and I’m unsure if I’ve ever creamed my knickers🤭 or if there’d be any evidence of such creaming 🤐 😂 wondering if I can sue?
'Creaming my knickers' always reminds me of Miriam Margolyes talking about Lawrence Olivier on Graham Norton 🥴😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I’m dyingggg
Ohhh lets have a pissed midnight dance off! This one next...... pleeeeeeease

Mossie just woke up, someone lit the wickerman, get the candles on and stamp yer feet tattlers! Johnnyyyyyyyyy. The lyrics are rewritten incredibly cleverly, parody indeed, or simple truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.