Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meaning ??? I’m baffled
He objected to the reference to the Kate Moss testimony where she testified JD hadn’t hit or punched her.

It was an own goal because Ben was able to reinforce his point and it’s likely to stick out in the jurors’ mind.

My guess is they are concerned about how impactful the Moss testimony is. The jurors are selected because they claim to not be particularly aware of AH or JD, or to have social media. But it’s hard to believe the Moss/Depp relationship won’t be in their subconscious memory somewhere and ring a bell. She’s one of the most famous women worldwide, and notoriously private. Her testimony also contradicted AH’s characterisation of JD - in short, AH’s team obviously fought to not have it included for that reason but AH slipped up and now they are trying to mop up that mess after her as best they can.

Reactions: 10
Judge Penny shirt watch - Er (?).... is that a chinese collar?

I swear that is not the same shirt.....

Weak already.
"If you didn't take photos, it didn't happen" SHE TOOK PICS OF EVERYTHING BUT THE ABUSE.
"If you don't have medical records..." if I was raped with a bottle best believe there will be medical records.

MR ROTTEN.......BORN can duck himself.

Reactions: 11
you can tell that Depp and his lawyers have become very close, it's really hard to believe that this would be possible if you have even the tiniest suspicion that your client is guilty.
I agree. (y)When Camille was cross examining AH (both times) you could literally feel her anger at what AH was doing & her closing argument came from her heart. Likewise with Ben when he pled against the trial being struck a week or so ago & again today in his closing argument.
Both did brilliantly. 👏👏👏

The tension, snarkiness etc between AH & her team speaks volumes of a very different kind.

It surprised me how emotional I got & when the tears came, esp' during Camille's closing argument, as I've sat through this trial so it came as a bit of a shock how it affected me so strongly hearing it all set out like that. I am a very emotional person but it still caught be by surprise!
I wouldn't even call myself a Depp fan. I like the films I've seen him in. He's always come across as a decent, quirky albeit troubled guy & when he was younger he was very beautiful.
I do hate liars & people who use others & abusers.
Shame on her for the huge harm she has caused him as well as the harm to genuine survivors of DV/SA/IPV. She has no moral compass at all.
How anyone can see all the evidence & still believe she's an innocent victim, well, they must have been watching a different trial to me.
I hope the jury finds for him & she walks away with nothing which is exactly what she deserves.

Sorry about my earlier worry wartedness, lol! It can happen when I get emotional!

ETA was that Dennison sitting in the front row behind Depp's team? He did well y/day on cross x. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Personally I can't wait to unsubscribe from them. They post so many clips from the trial it clogs my subscriptions 🤣
I didn't subscribe. The daily video is just on my feed !

How will we as the greater population know when the jurys decision is being read out and again when the judge is detemining the 'sentence'

Reactions: 2
Not Rottenborn you are a gold digger when you target a millionaire and coax them into a relationship you dip tit..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Rottenbottom even say hi to the jury? Or thanks for coming for a month and a half?

Oh NOW he says it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.