Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he just say even if you don’t think Johnny abused Amber you must still find in her favour?! 😮
He’s desperate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You have to do this... and you have to do that....

Do they Rottenborn?
Do they?

Reactions: 9
You didnt waffle at all.

Maybe you hurried all the shock and hurt deep inside you and when you read or watch something similar it triggers it and you become emotional.

Could you do some therapy or maybe find some self-help resources (inner child work, guided journaling etc)?

It might be helpful to work through these difficult experiences, it seems that they still affect you (as they would... no surprise).

Lots of love 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Thank you, I think as I've gotten older and realised things maybe somewhere deep down it has affected me.

Reactions: 10
Well, the jury witnessed that Johnny took lots of responsibility and now he just reminded them who is the one who is blaming everyone else.

Reactions: 8
Rottenborn treating the jury like they are a bunch of low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish markets ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, and unlike us and them, the jury has not seen the video by Lumber Guy and how the pocketknife is connected to the broken bed.
But they've been led to believe he did it with his boot by her team. So mentioning the knife might mean they think the boot story is a lie.

Reactions: 2
And if you don’t believe Amber, you’re complicit in ALL cases of DV from now on. That’s actually a pretty disgusting idea to push
Absolutely. And I hope to god the jury are taking in exactly what he is saying, how he is trying to be so forceful. It’s despicable.

Reactions: 4
"We all know what Mr Depp does when..."
"We know..."

NO, WE DO NOT KNOW, you failed to prove any of it during the trial...
Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

“We all know” is a tactic to elicit camaraderie with the jury.

Think Rottenbumbum is on a hiding to nothing with that tactic.

Reactions: 4
Yes, he lost everything due to his own choices -- he had the misfortune of being seduced by a psycho who went on to destroy his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.