Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just contradicted the whole case! He pointed out that she admitted it was about Johnny. He’s talking in circles.

Reactions: 12
She said "two years ago" in the op-ed. She was with Johnny Depp two years before. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Also she knew people would make that connection. It's obvious.

Reactions: 15
Its very... clinical. Like hes talking about a stranger. Theres no warmth or personality. Its very uncomfortable to watch and I don't know why. I think hes a good lawyer. Elaine the pain is entertaining cause she hasn't got a breeze bless her.
it's like the way they keep calling her Amber all the time trying to humanise her. it doesnt come across genuine

Reactions: 3
He's boring me, he won't be able to hold the attention of the jury for long if he keeps this up.. yawn

Reactions: 5
I'm taking my headphones off because I cannot sit here n listen to him DARE to bring in real DV victims

Reactions: 7
I feel like he's just short of pulling out an American Flag and humming the Star Spangled Banner
Haha I was just thinking along those lines, the "As an American... " spiel yesterday, I wondered why that was added, now we know, because this is the only thing they've got left to try. No more "what, if any" by Elaine, no more accusing people of wanting five minutes of fame. I can't wait to see what Elaine his out with, she must be going to do the emotional appeal

Reactions: 6
This isn't the style I expected, very different to CV's closing remarks. This is lacking in any persuasion or creativity, it feels more of a university lecture about defamation law.
Rottenborn was good in the cross, I expected him to go in hard but this would bore me if I was a juror
Closing statements for defendants (plaintiffs in this case but still, for all intents and purposes AH is the accused), aren’t usually emotive or stress the evidence. It was never going to be as engaging as Depp’s. It’s not a reflection on how good or bad it is.

They usually focus on the burden of proof and essentially planting doubt in jurors minds. Which is what Rottenborn is doing.

Reactions: 6
If she wasn't accusing Johnny of sexual violence, why didn't she release a statement saying she was not accusing him of it, and it related to someone else?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.