Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thing about "he said 'i chopped my finger off'" - people who say 'i broke my leg' don't mean they did it, you enormous div. They just mean it happened πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's no way that the jury are really all listening and following this word for word surely after a 7 week long trial when they've heard it all before? This man literally cannot be concise to save his life... isn't there proof in studies that after speaking for X amount of time the human brain genuinely switches off

Reactions: 8
So Johnny was having an affair the whole time? Who can bleeping blame him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This thing about "he said 'i chopped my finger off'" - people who say 'i broke my leg' don't mean they did it, you enormous div. They just mean it happened πŸ™„
Div - not heard that in years! You are being too kind to him! πŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
I banged my head

In Rottenborn's world this is sexual assault.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have completely tuned out. Rottenborn doesn't have the skill of Depp's team or the burden of proof, he is totally relying on the one-time element. I know Amber Heard is an abuser but she still may 'win' on a technicality

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder what it triggers in you
God only knows my childhood wasn't great my mum had lots of abusive partners and we were always dragged into it from about 9, but its never bothered me before I just accepted it, plus one of my partners we fought all the time when I was 18 he was 22, I've said before to someone when Amber said about the headbut it didn't look right the pictures, as I was headbutted and my 2 black eyes came up straight away, my nose was killing but not broken not really swollen either, I was just as bad fighting with him, but I've never been upset or bothered about it all, my problem is I'm angry with my mum (who passed away when I was 27 ) for letting this all go on amongst other things, and I wrestle with it in my mind feeling bad thinking I shouldn't be angry with her as she died from cancer but I am angry about a lot of things. My dad died when I was 2 so it was my mum and her crazy partners. She met a brilliant guy when I was 18 but I was an adult then. Its just all crazy, sorry to waffle on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.