Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me about the rebuttal bit - can anyone be called on to testify? I’ve seen on twitter about Jennifer Howell who else is likely to be called?
Dr Curry, any of the witnesses amber had are also on Johnny's list so he can
Which rebuttal witnesses will the Depp team put up to burn off Amber's remaining 8 hours.... to give them no chance to reply to Jennifer Howell?
Dr Curry I believe will be one....as amber's team can't shake her.

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure Jennifer Howell's testimony will be by video deposition. So a prerecorded one. It would also explain why she has been allowed to go off on Twitter over the last few days

Reactions: 9
Just to confirm my post is in bold not the horse/gate remark above. :) Quotes got mixed up.
But yeah, it's very interesting. (y)
oh okay, I see what you are saying about the quotes getting mixed up, yes, I didn't post that. I believe it was Just William that posted that. SOrry.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks @LasVegas702 (y) No worries, just didn't want to take credit for a post I didn't make. :) xx
This was my post
@Just William
Perjury charges? As for the closing down of certain sites giving their own OPINIONS, what happened to freedom of speech?
The truth must really be hitting a nerve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
The 9 jurors get whittled down to 7
Thanks for clarifying. (y)

It makes no sense to me when they've seen/listened to all the evidence but then 2 are denied the chance to do what they were chosen to do!
I know alternates listen to all the evidence in case of sickness but I don't get this whittling down the jury. 🤷‍♀️
Been thinking about it 😬 & is it like a form of Voir Dire & the teams each choose a juror to be axed who they think is strongly sympathetic to the opposing team, etc? If I had sat through weeks of testimony I'd be well pissed off!

Are the alternates kept in another private guarded courtroom?

Reactions: 5
“I’m going to war with you” nah I’m sorry why is that giving me teary eyes 🙈🥰🥺
I find this interesting. I think this person must have worked with him around 2006-2007 as those were the two consecutive years Pirates films were released starring Keira Knightley. He looks much healthier in that photo (naturally, if it was 16-odd years ago), and her message gives the impression that he wasn't a drunken mess on set. I really do think that a lot of JD's addictive binges spawned from his time with AH. If he wasn't able to physically escape her (in general, as well as during fights) then perhaps he tried to do so via drink and drugs. Based on what I've seen and heard, I imagine being in a relationship with AH is utterly exhausting at all times. I could understand someone trying to find a way out through a bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could someone explain to me about the Waldmsm statements? I don’t think I understand?
It's the basis of her counter-claim. that Waldman was acting as an agent of Johnny Depp when he alleged that she had perpetrated a 'hoax'.

Could someone explain to me about the Waldmsm statements? I don’t think I understand?
I think because Waldman was employed by JD, Waldman was acting for Johnny, so waldmans statements are to be considered as if JD said them/did them.

It's fair, I suppose, but I can't see it will make any difference tbh

Reactions: 3
Thanks for clarifying. (y)

It makes no sense to me when they've seen/listened to all the evidence but then 2 are denied the chance to do what they were chosen to do!
I know alternates listen to all the evidence in case of sickness but I don't get this whittling down the jury. 🤷‍♀️
Been thinking about it 😬 & is it like a form of Voir Dire & the teams each choose a juror to be axed who they think is strongly sympathetic to the opposing team, etc? If I had sat through weeks of testimony I'd be well pissed off!

Are the alternates kept in another private guarded courtroom?
Hopefully it will be a random draw or drawing straws or something. I certainly hope it's not each side eliminating one. Particularly as they step back in if there's illness or whatever.

Reactions: 2
AH is counter suing JD for defamation based on statements made by Adam Waldman. As Waldman was acting as his agent (ie, speaking on his behalf) the court will treat his statements as if they came from JD.

Reactions: 6
I find this interesting. I think this person must have worked with him around 2006-2007 as those were the two consecutive years Pirates films were released starring Keira Knightley. He looks much healthier in that photo (naturally, if it was 16-odd years ago), and her message gives the impression that he wasn't a drunken mess on set. I really do think that a lot of JD's addictive binges spawned from his time with AH. If he wasn't able to physically escape her (in general, as well as during fights) then perhaps he tried to do so via drink and drugs. Based on what I've seen and heard, I imagine being in a relationship with AH is utterly exhausting at all times. I could understand someone trying to find a way out through a bottle.
Maybe he's sober and drug free now? Might have been to rehab before the court case, as per the evidence given, 6 weeks in court without drink or drugs would be hard otherwise.

I think because Waldman was employed by JD, Waldman was acting for Johnny, so waldmans statements are to be considered as if JD said them/did them.

It's fair, I suppose, but I can't see it will make any difference tbh
Surely that applies with her 'Lawyers' giving the battered woman photo to whatever magazine it was?

Reactions: 8
I'm glad that they don't have to be present for the verdict. Unfortunately, while listening to all the lawyers I do think Depp will loose. I think Heard will loose her counter claim too. It just seems like it's such a difficult thing to prove.

• Sad
I wonder will they show all of Jennifer's testimony? They redacted bits of Josh Drew's deposition (like the part about the threesome with Elon and Cara)

Reactions: 3
I'm glad that they don't have to be present for the verdict. Unfortunately, while listening to all the lawyers I do think Depp will loose. I think Heard will loose her counter claim too. It just seems like it's such a difficult thing to prove.
If that's the case it will go to a re-trial.... if they want to pursue it.
If either wins, then it could be appealed.

Reactions: 2
Everything points to a win for JD IMHO. Those Audio tapes are so damning for AH.

AHs evidence or lack thereof consists solely of friends and their testimony doesn't add up.

I've just seen the texts between AH and Josh, where he talks about bringing "them" with him when he comes over to JD/AHs penthouse for dinner. He goes on to say to her that "you don't use them just show them to him".

There's a Photo that shows what "them" is ....... big sharp knives. KNIVES.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.