Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is no one picking up on the picture where she has a bruise on her arm in the mirror.. did she ever have brunette hair during the time of being with him ? I cannot find any pics of them together and she has dark hair

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is no one picking up on the picture where she has a bruise on her arm in the mirror.. did she ever have brunette hair during the time of being with him ? I cannot find any pics of them together and she has dark hair
I think someone mentioned it in an earlier thread…maybe for a role.
What’s interesting is that there are no marks on her face

Reactions: 5
Did she have that phone?

JD is not the draw for me nor is AH.
For me, the draw is what happened. Due to this being televised, I am able to follow it.

I grew up with a mother not unlike AH (blonde, petite, beautiful, everyone believing she is all sunshine and flowers with her charm and smiles and dimples in her cheeks - the image/facade she managed to keep up for people who were not her closest, in private an absolute monster, abusive emotionally and physically, pure evil from time to time) and a dad who was cool, loved, famous, somewhat like JD, sans JD'sissues and drug/alcohol abuse.

The abuse we suffered at the hands of our mother was horrible, I do not wish it on anyone (btw, really worried about AH's child).
Also, later in life, I have witnessed abuse and seen lots of female victims of DV/SA but also male victims, including a close friend of mine. My experience is that the male victims of DV/SA have it even worse than females as there is a stigma associated with it, they are too ashamed to seek help and even if they do, they are not believed, there are no structures in place to aid them.

Too many people in society have this binary thinking where they divide abusers and victims by the gender lines (extremely evident if you look at the recent newspaper articles on JD vs AH case, even reputable publications keep propagating this myth). So males are the abusers and females victims, the physically larger one has to be the abuser and smaller one has to be the victim. In reality, there is no such correlation. There are people who abuse/victimise other people.

My interest in this case is the hope that perhaps such a high profile case can shed some light to how things really are, help to bust some dated/erroneous understandings. It is encouraging to see that there is a multitude of people who are able to see it.

And also, as much of my childhood was stolen by such female abuser, I sense it has a certain therapeutic effect on me, helps me to continue healing (as likely I'll spend my whole life recovering from that abuse).

For the same reasons I am also interested in Alice Evans' case as I believe her to be another abuser.
I am a 60 year old woman and I have spent at least 35 Years working with mostly men in road construction there are very few women and I have personally witnessed guys who did nothing wrong except expect there coworker to do there job lose their career because of a false allegation of sexual harassment and I saw this occur a few times over the years. The other thing that I find hilarious is how the word misogynist is thrown around. I absolutely believe in equality between everyone but equal is just that EQUAL. Where is the ownership with there own actions in some of these cases. We all make choices in our lives and choices have consequences and seems like a lot of people want to blame others for their choices

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am a 60 year old woman and I have spent at least 35 Years working with mostly men in road construction there are very few women and I have personally witnessed guys who did nothing wrong except expect there coworker to do there job lose their career because of a false allegation of sexual harassment and I saw this occur a few times over the years. The other thing that I find hilarious is how the word misogynist is thrown around. I absolutely believe in equality between everyone but equal is just that EQUAL. Where is the ownership with there own actions in some of these cases. We all make choices in our lives and choices have consequences and seems like a lot of people want to blame others for their choices
Quite right. An equally the amount of women who objectify men and it goes unchecked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
there’s a different between equality and equity of treatment. Most modern women want the latter, but that’s a topic for another day..!

Reactions: 2
Quite right. An equally the amount of women who objectify men and it goes unchecked.
isn’t it a little bit different though… for example men dont have their bodies censored or controlled the way women do. There isn’t a power imbalance. Men don’t have to battle to have their achievements recognised instead of the focus being on their physical attribute. Men haven’t historically had their choices limited and been largely viewed as a commodity in the way women have. The context of men being objectified is very, very different to women being objectified.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
isn’t it a little bit different though… for example men dont have their bodies censored or controlled the way women do. There isn’t a power imbalance. Men don’t have to battle to have their achievements recognised instead of the focus being on their physical attribute. Men haven’t historically had their choices limited and been largely viewed as a commodity in the way women have. The context of men being objectified is very, very different to women being objectified.
Yes I see your point

Reactions: 1
Oh gawd.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find this interesting, the night before this picture with Keith Richards amber said Johnny hit in her the face, sure Whitney testified to this on the stand.. amber has no visible injuries.. but if you look closely looks like Whitney possibly has on her cheek? Could she be possibly be using times where she and Whitney have had fights and twisting them to her and Johnny ?? I prob sound so crazy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find this interesting, the night before this picture with Keith Richards amber said Johnny hit in her the face, sure Whitney testified to this on the stand.. amber has no visible injuries.. but if you look closely looks like Whitney possibly has on her cheek? Could she be possibly be using times where she and Whitney have had fights and twisting them to her and Johnny ?? I prob sound so crazy
i think it’s just the photo lighting/a lot of makeup?

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I missed it, but has there been anything about Kate Moss testifying?

A bit OT but weren't Kate and Johnny the most gorgeous couple back in the 90s? I'd love them to get back together 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Abusers (Narcs esp') often project onto others what they have done themselves! There's def' evidence she hit Whitney from that video of W with friends & the crew who saw W with bruises, etc. You're not crazy, those tapes prove just how abusive she can be.

ETA there was a photo posted maybe last thread (too lazy to check, lol!) where W was glaring as she sat in court after testifying. Anyone know who she was looking at?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, but even if she had the grounds, can she afford it? She's already spent 6mill of Johnny's money on this case.
Has that claim been documented somehow or is it just another one of her lies? I believe she used it as an excuse for why she has not made the donation.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Has that claim been documented somehow or is it just another one of her lies? I believe she used it as an excuse for why she has not made the donation.
BIB - yeah she did. Liar. Loved how it was pointed out to her there was 13 months between her getting that $7 million & Johnny suing her.

Her being so argumentative & pedantic over her use of 'pledge' & 'donation' reminds me of body language experts, several have brought up how she changes her words from past to present, etc which is a sign of deception & making up a story.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.