Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just post this witness declaration here again re the court case on film set that silly cdan tries to spin. The witness herself looks fun 😄

emma-danoff.jpg

Declaration+of+Emma+Danoff-3525330193-1.jpg

Ah ok. America is so strange with that, we don't ever do that in the UK.
Maybe we should and then we can see the evidence too, much happens behind closed court doors some of it awfully corrupt, look how many times Epstein went to court and then carried on trafficking girls :(

Wibs - Da plane - Is it the Sheiks? 😄 ✈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought this whole live trial was done on purpose. I think amber and Johnny were both angry dramatic people and she was way too young for him for a start. We'll never know what really happened, but Johnny isn't the innocent gentleman he portrays to the wide eyed dopey audience all rooting for him. Why would you make Marilyn Manson your daughter's godfather!? A man in his right mind wouldn't do that. Marilyn is definitely a dangerous abuser and drug addict amongst many other things. The Kate Moss witness thing was also just so..🙄😒 yes, we get it!!
View attachment 1333689
Oh….Crazy Days and Nights! That bastion of truth and honesty! Seriously….?

Go read the witness statements from this shakedown…I mean….lawsuit. Endless people saw what happened & no one is saying he beat anyone up. He shouted at someone for being rude to a homeless woman. What a bleep.

You wouldn't make someone like Marilyn a godfather to your daughter, as Marilyn is a dangerous abuser to women and has zero respect for any women. I find it odd. It's not the wisest decision coming from a man who claims to respect women.
If you know what I mean, just in my opinion. 🤷

I believe there is 3 sides to every story. Yours, theirs and the truth.
And two of those “sides” are bullshit. There’s only one truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno....
I know it took off from Teterboro,
Betcha some geeks on its tail, maybe the lad that tracks Elons planes is having a nosey

Edit: @wibble Teterboro, Epstein got arrested there. "We cater to a particularly discerning clientele....." then the pay wall fell lol

Last edited:
I don't think it is Elon's plane.
Agreed, lot of diff peeps have interests there, found a story about an art gallery who own a plane etc etc. She'll have some weighty chaos loving supporters behind her. But who..... (I can hear the pink panther sound track...) JD should play Inspector Clouseau 🤭

0843351a9b7da9a186fc866a06680300252c03a02838b9a80eea66760849f83c._UR1920,1080_RI_SX329_.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha this is true apparently 'the founder of Teterboro Airport, John Arthur Redneck III'

Not ha ha at all - 'human trafficking at Teterboro airport'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wonder which one is turd airways
TMZ ran the story at 9.44am PST.
So the chances are the they got the pictures around ten minutes before....
going by what was said in court.

My hunch is it's this....
amber plane.png

But I've got myself confused now on PST, GMT, EST conversions.....
But that looks like the plane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
TMZ ran the story at 8.44am PST.
So the chances are the they got the pictures around ten minutes before....
going by what was said in court.

My hunch is it's this....
View attachment 1334190

But I've got myself confused now on PST, GMT, EST conversions.....
But that looks like the plane.
Dont they all have a serial number/reg on the tail? Jay-Z owns a Bombadier I fink, but need a bit more info on that tail number, CL60 is the model, is it any of the other number/codes on above? 🤷‍♀️

Dont they all have a serial number on the tail? Jay-Z owns a Bombadier I fink, but need a bit more info on that tail number, is it any of the number codes above? 🤷‍♀️
The pictures don't show the serial numbers - they're taken face on.
If it is that plane it's Netjets.

It's the Mail that is reporting she flew from Teterboro airport....

She'd been in Manhatten.
I wonder if she still has the rented house in Virginia.

Reactions: 2
Erin Pizzey talking about the trial....
Thanks Wibs.. have you looked up this Ellis chap? The court documents I accidentally found when I did made very interesting reading..

In other news I rescued a bee today. It was crawling around on the pavement and would have been stepped on.. possibly even by a dog...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks Wibs.. have you looked up this Ellis chap? The court documents I accidentally found when I did made very interesting reading..

In other news I rescued a bee today. It was crawling around on the pavement and would have been stepped on.. possibly even by a dog...
My 15wk old gsd pup went one better last week.... The wee fucker ate the bee I had lovingly resucued and gave sugar water to. It fell of the bin and he dived and ate it. Rip bee lol

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Erin Pizzey talking about the trial....

Thank you for posting this. Erin Pizzey is spot on with what she’s saying whether the “feminists” like it or not.

(Feminists is in quotes because they are nothing of the kind…they are a toxic mess of misandry, victim mongerers and social media peacocks).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.